Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Scented Soy Candle

Sometimes it feels good to have a nice candle giving off some extra fragrance while you're busy with your chores. Petite candles make it easier to try different scents throughout the house. A decorative, wrap-around label makes it an easy grab-and-go gift in a cute jelly jar that you can reuse. All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax. 25 hour burn time.

Vegetable Wax Base, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lead Free Cotton Wick

Usage:

Trim wick to ¼ inch before each lighting. For best results, burn candle 2-3 hours at one time. Nonmetal, lead-free wick.

Has anyone tried this product?
Does this smell just like the all purpose cleaner?
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Scented Soy Candle Does this have the same scent as the multi purpose cleaner with the same name?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Scented Soy Candle!
This is my all time favorite candle and I love to have one lit when I have company over. It’s so clean smelling and lasts a long time! The scent is strong, but not overpowering. I make sure to stock up on these whenever they are on sale.
Cabot, AR
I love candles. I am one of those people who are obsessed with candles and soaps, so I know good quality when I see it. But this candle was AWESOME!!! I lit it, and let it sit for a while and blew it out. But what made me love it even more was the fact that the scent lasted a while even after I blew it out! 10/10 would recommend. P.S. it’s at a reasonable price point as well! :)
Dallas, TX
I love love love these candles. The smell is fresh and wonderful, but the scent isn’t overpowering in a room. A great value for your money because it can burn for so long (pros of soy candles). My mom recommended it to me, and I have all my friends hooked on it now.
London, KY
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Scented Soy Candle uploaded by mary M.
The second candle that I purchased at Kroger was the Basil scent! I was sooo excited to find this candle again because I had all ready used up my other. It was only 2 bucks! This candle is perfect for my bathroom or kitchen when I just want to relax and unwind!! Beautiful basil scent!!!
Marina Dl Rey, CA
The MRs. Meyers Lemon Verbena is my all time favorite scent, I use it in all their products available. The candle is a great way to keep your room riddled in this fantastic scent. The candle lasts a month or so depending on how frequent you use it. Love this product and scent!!
Grand Rapids
My favorite candle and brand when it comes to candles since my husband is sensitive to strong scents . I found that this candles are great for people that struggle with scents. Plus is all natural so that’s always a plus.
Princeton, NJ
The candle smells amazing! I just wish the scent was a little stronger once its lit. But Mrs. Meyer's products are my go to. They are amazing all natural cleaners that not only clean a variety of surfaces but also have a lasting smell that is amazing.
youngsville, louisiana
I have not repurchased this product. I love Mrs. meyers but found that the candles aren’t strong in their smell. I would improve by making the smell a little stronger. They are affordable but I wouldnt recommend
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVED this candle. If you’re a fan of the smell of Mrs. Meyer’s Lemon Verbena products then you will love this candle because it’s smells exactly like it- And if you’re not a fan yet, you will be! The scent is a nice, clean lemon/citrus smell that is not too overpowering but still strong enough to smell in multiple rooms.
Westerville , OH
I love Mrs.Myers products. The whole line is amazing. I have almost every type of product. The lemon verbena scent is by far my favorite. Th cost is a bit more then other similar cleaning products but with a child in the house it gives me ease of mind that I'm not using harsh chemicals to clean with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whitingham , VT