BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #18 in Diffusers

Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
I love me some lemon verbena. It is such a light and airy smell. This defuser doesn't overpower a room or space. It is a nice light scent that makes the room feel cozy. It is affordable but could in my opinion be priced slightly lower for its value. I would recommend it for sure.
Christina M.
Hemet
Love this brand and their scents. Their cleansers are great and this diffuser works great. When I clean and then put this out I feel the house is clean all day.
Faith L.
Spring lake
Love the fresh clean scent. It's a bit price but worth it.  Not an over powering scent. Can be a little costly. Works well for deodorizing a pet home
Rhoda C.
super fresh scent. i love that it's not too sweet or fruity. it just smells clean.  i do wish that the scent lasted longer though.
Heather F.
Cave Springs, AR
I LOVE the fragrance of this product and how long it lasts in my house! I prefer these over the Glade Plug-ins that can stain your walls.
sabrina t.
Weston
Love love love this product. The smell is amazing, and really gets rid of that smell that just never seems to go away.
Handmade S.
Great Falls, VA
I love this super fresh, summer scent. it is fresh without being overpowering. I have one on every floor of my house.
Mary E.
Cottonwood, AZ
The smell in these are to die for! Much more affective than other brands. I would highly recommend.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
Really love the smell. They work way better than other brands I try and they seem to last longer.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like it so much I recommend to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
What places sell these? Also, do they smell the same as the rest of the lemon verbena line?