Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Room Freshener uploaded by Erin K.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Air Freshener contains natural essential oils and fragrance to quickly freshen any room with garden-fresh Lemon Verbena scent. Comes in a non-aerosol air freshener bottle. Such a treat! Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
Sodium Citrate

Usage:

Spritz in any room for instant freshening. Avoid spraying directly on finished wood surfaces.

Melanie S.
Louisville
I cant say enough good things about this air freshener. It has a light clean scent that freshens the room. Its perfect for the kitchen. its my favorite Mrs Meyers scent. I also have it in the countertop cleaner. I recommend giving it a try. Also works great in the bathroom.
Jenna M.
N Bellmore, NY
One of the best scents Mrs. Meyer's makes! This room spray freshener really does make the room fresher, it doesn't cover up odors either! It does a good job of getting rid of smells and leaving behind a very pleasant and not overwhelming lemon scent behind!
Maranda B.
Lawrence, KS
This scent wasn’t a huge hit for me. If you like clean, citrusy scents then this might be a good on for you. As far as the air freshener worked, it for sure freshened which was awesome to me. I’ll be repurchasing in more scents to find one I love.
Jasmine B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the cleaning power of Mrs. Meyer's. Literally nothing can beat it, nothing can compare. Not bleach, nothing. For example, if you cook spaghetti and miss sauce on the stove overnight. No problem, just spray some, and immediately wipe it up with a paper towel. No need to let it sit, no need to scrub. All their scents are a little weird, not your typical idea of clean "fresh" scent but for the cleaning power it's something I'm willing to adjust too.
Addy S.
Atlanta
I love Mrs. Meyer’s products but I cannot stand the scent of this room freshener. I usually love the Lemon Verbena scent but for some reason this one is just not for me. It lingers about for too long after I’ve sprayed it.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I bought this and the matching counter top spray at Target. They are affordable products. I love the counter top spray but the room spray only leaves the lemon scent for a short time and then disappears.
Madge B.
I got this product from my Grove subscription and I have been loving it ever since. The packaging is clean, cute, and small, and the smell is great. The mist sprays super evenly, and never smells overpowering at all.
Tabitha S.
Carthage, NC
Everything about Mrs. Myers Clean Day room spray is Perfect. The lemon is a clean scent. I love being able to use a room spray that is not full of poisonous ingredients.
Neith J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Room Freshener is our go to bathroom spray... Before my sister turned me on to how well it basked bathroom odors we were at a bit of a standstill, relying on open windows and matches to clear the air, but now a simple spritz is all that is needed for a fresh and softly scented room!
Marcie D.
Jacksonville
I love all the scents I have used so far from Mrs. Meyer's brand. The room freshener smells great initially but I can't say it has a very long-lasting effect. It's not my go-to for when company comes, but rather when a bad smell occurs and I want to immediately cover it up.