Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Room Freshener uploaded by Erin K.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #90 in Air Fresheners

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Air Freshener contains natural essential oils and fragrance to quickly freshen any room with garden-fresh Lemon Verbena scent. Comes in a non-aerosol air freshener bottle. Such a treat! Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
Sodium Citrate

Usage:

Spritz in any room for instant freshening. Avoid spraying directly on finished wood surfaces.

Melanie S.
Louisville
I cant say enough good things about this air freshener. It has a light clean scent that freshens the room. Its perfect for the kitchen. its my favorite Mrs Meyers scent. I also have it in the countertop cleaner. I recommend giving it a try. Also works great in the bathroom.
Jenna M.
N Bellmore, NY
One of the best scents Mrs. Meyer's makes! This room spray freshener really does make the room fresher, it doesn't cover up odors either! It does a good job of getting rid of smells and leaving behind a very pleasant and not overwhelming lemon scent behind!
Maranda B.
Lawrence, KS
This scent wasn’t a huge hit for me. If you like clean, citrusy scents then this might be a good on for you. As far as the air freshener worked, it for sure freshened which was awesome to me. I’ll be repurchasing in more scents to find one I love.
Emily F.
Gilbert
Love. Love, love this product! It smells literally so delicious. I love the way that it makes my house smell. It is super effective and has less chemicals than other leading room fresheners which is perfect for my household!
Addy S.
Atlanta
I love Mrs. Meyer’s products but I cannot stand the scent of this room freshener. I usually love the Lemon Verbena scent but for some reason this one is just not for me. It lingers about for too long after I’ve sprayed it.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I bought this and the matching counter top spray at Target. They are affordable products. I love the counter top spray but the room spray only leaves the lemon scent for a short time and then disappears.
Tabitha S.
Carthage, NC
Everything about Mrs. Myers Clean Day room spray is Perfect. The lemon is a clean scent. I love being able to use a room spray that is not full of poisonous ingredients.
Neith J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Room Freshener is our go to bathroom spray... Before my sister turned me on to how well it basked bathroom odors we were at a bit of a standstill, relying on open windows and matches to clear the air, but now a simple spritz is all that is needed for a fresh and softly scented room!
Kelly J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this stuff so much. It really helps with getting some gross smells to go away. I also love this sent, I want to try other ones too. It is also really helpful because it doesn't make my boyfriend's allergies flare up like other products that eliminate odors.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
If you use the other cleaning products from this line then you know how good this smells. If you’re in a rush to make your home smell clean this stuff if your secret weapon! It smells like you just scrubbed every inch with the multi purpose solution. It’s great.

back