Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dryer Sheets

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dryer Sheets are a perfect way to reduce static and add freshness to your clothes. Our dryer sheets contain a vegetable-derived softening agent and essential oils on a paper sheet. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
C16-18 and C18 Unsaturated Glycerides
C16-18 Fatty Acids
Fragrance
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil

Usage:

How do you reduce static and add a wonderful fresh scent to your clothes? Open this box. Pull out a single dryer sheet. Tear apart at perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents and toss into the dryer with your wet clothes. Turn the dryer on. Sit down. Relax. Tumble clothes until dry. It couldn’t get any easier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dryer Sheets!
Hatfield, PA
These are VERY heavily scented, so be sure to only use one with a full load of laundry. I suppose that's a bonus, since it means they last longer. Other than that, they do exactly what they're supposed to do. More expensive than normal dryer sheets, but I personally prefer the fragrance choices they offer.
Bellevue, WA
I love how these smell. They do a good, not great, job of controlling static cling, but I don’t mind. I’m glad to not be using a traditional dryer sheet with all its nasty chemicals.
Cleveland, MS
While they’re not as “softening” as some of the commercial brands, the scents on these are perfect! Not to harsh, herbal, and delicate after a wash. They’re also not perfume-y and overpowering. They also appear to be coated on paper of some sort instead of synthetic fabric. This is my favorite scent!
Bethlehem
These are my favorite dryer sheets! I love the clean scent they give my clothes. While this is a higher price item it is a must have for my fiancé who’s sensitive skin can be triggered by harsher products and the scents can’t be beat!
Love the scent of this product. It’s very strong in the dryer. They are a thick parchment paper texture. My clothes feel soft and I never have static. The are a higher price but I feel they’re effective and smell great.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my absolute favorites. The scent is amazing. It’s clean and fresh. They work just as well as the mainstream brands for static cling, I buy from Amazon Prime Pantry, definitely affordable that way.
Murray, KY
They've got a really lovely scent and are high quality. They make my clothes smell nice and fell soft. Very effective and not very costly. I love the product and recommend to my friends and family often.
Columbia
I love this brand and this product. Although this is not the cheapest product it is really high quality and it smells amazing. I have used these dryer sheets as well as the lavender ones and they work so well and smell amazing! I also have sensitive skin and I feel like these don't irritate as much as some of the more mainstream and cheaper brands!
Fresno, CA
Love everything we've used of Meyer's! It smells so good and leaves your clothes smelling amazing out of the dryer even when theyre folded or hung. It is a bit pricier than other brands but definitely worth it because of how good this stuff is.
Baltimore, MD
I love Mrs.Meyers products. As a person with sensitive skin and allergies its difficult to find scented products that I can tolerate. I love the smell of lemon verbena and all of the Mrs.Meyers products with this scent. So I was excited when I found these dryer sheets. They leave my laundry smelling clean and not overly perfumey.