BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dryer Sheets are a perfect way to reduce static and add freshness to your clothes. Our dryer sheets contain a vegetable-derived softening agent and essential oils on a paper sheet. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
C16-18 and C18 Unsaturated Glycerides
C16-18 Fatty Acids
Fragrance
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil

Usage:

How do you reduce static and add a wonderful fresh scent to your clothes? Open this box. Pull out a single dryer sheet. Tear apart at perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents and toss into the dryer with your wet clothes. Turn the dryer on. Sit down. Relax. Tumble clothes until dry. It couldn’t get any easier.

Jackie S.
Mrs Meyers dryer sheets work just the way a dryer sheet should work without all the negatives associated with typical brands. Clothes come out soft, smelling great and static free. No weird films left in the machine and now toxins for us.
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my absolute favorites. The scent is amazing. It’s clean and fresh. They work just as well as the mainstream brands for static cling, I buy from Amazon Prime Pantry, definitely affordable that way.
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
They've got a really lovely scent and are high quality. They make my clothes smell nice and fell soft. Very effective and not very costly. I love the product and recommend to my friends and family often.
Grace C.
Columbia
I love this brand and this product. Although this is not the cheapest product it is really high quality and it smells amazing. I have used these dryer sheets as well as the lavender ones and they work so well and smell amazing! I also have sensitive skin and I feel like these don't irritate as much as some of the more mainstream and cheaper brands!
Gina Z.
Oceanside, CA
These are great for many things not just as dryer sheets but they do keep my cloths smelling amazing . They are pretty affordable I always purchase a lot when they are on sale . If you haven't tried them I would give them a try and you will never go back to regular dryer sheets again.
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
Love everything we've used of Meyer's! It smells so good and leaves your clothes smelling amazing out of the dryer even when theyre folded or hung. It is a bit pricier than other brands but definitely worth it because of how good this stuff is.
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
I have always avoided dryer sheets because of the residue and fake stuff. These are everything! They do not disintegrate and leave your clothes smelling nice and fresh! I also like how they aren't too perfumey
Alecaryelis J.
Miami, Fl
These sheets to dry are fascinating, I only used one for every decade and I leave the clothes with an incredible smell, plus I can put them in my closet drawers and anywhere to keep it with a pleasant smell
Corisa B.
Lacey, WA
I used to only use wool dyer balls because I didnt like dryer sheets, but these have changed that for me. I love the natural ingredients and the way the sheets feel. Everyone needs these in their home.
Dannie N.
My FAVORITE dryer sheets. I have super sensitive skin and can't typically use scented laundry detergent/softener/dryer sheets but these don't bother me at all. The lemon scent leaves everything so fresh and crisp smelling.