BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #4 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

• Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap? 4 Answers
  • I’ve heard great things about this product. Is it really ...2 Answers
  • Wow I've never heard or seen this soap...does it clean as...2 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap

Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
billie m.
Ormond Beach, FL
This stuff works great. Its better than any dish soap out there plus you use less of it at a time than the cheaper stuff. Iit smells great and doesn't dry out your hands.
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
Purchased at: Target
As with all Mrs Meyer’s products, this dish soap is great. Smells fresh! The lather is rich and bubbly, allowing dishes to feel clean. It’s also non-drying to my skin.
Brooke B.
Clean smelling soap with an invigorating fragrance. This soap is a great value. I've bought them in bulk through Amazon. I use for washing my dishes and have always found it to be effective without leaving any residue.
Sara M.
This dish soap makes hand-washing enjoyable. Meyer's scents are fabulous (especially the apple, yum!) and I feel safe knowing I won't be ingesting any bad chemicals!
Jodi B.
Oneida , TN
I like the idea behind all of Mrs. Meyer's products, and if I can help my family and the environment while doing the dishes, I'm down for that. I'm not completely thrilled with Lemon Verbena Liquid Dish Soap, though. It will get your dishes clean, but I feel like I have to use much more product to get results and the scent isn't the clean lemon smell I was hoping for. It's a little medicinal in my opinion. I'm not giving up though! I plan on trying some of the other scents.
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
I love this brand with all my heart! It does the job and also smells so refreshing! Worth the money! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap
April D.
westerville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best smelling dish liquid ever . Great product suds well and way better than the heavy chemicals in other brands ! Always can find these at Target !
Jacqueline M.
I really like the scent of this dish soap. It isn't too overwhelming, even with it being lemon scented. I think it works really well, and I feel like it doesn't dry out my hands.
Gabby M.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently started using this in my apartment to match the soap and spray. I used to use dawn. I feel like this is just as effective and has a great smell to it.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap?
Satin W.
Does this product removes eye makeup?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve heard great things about this product. Is it really good?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
How effective is this soap when talking kitchen and home supplies?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Wow I've never heard or seen this soap...does it clean as good as other known products and cut thru grease??

Target