BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #4 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

• Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap? 4 Answers
  • I’ve heard great things about this product. Is it really ...2 Answers
  • Wow I've never heard or seen this soap...does it clean as...2 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap

Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Renee V.
West Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I Like the Mrs. Meyer's dish soap and it makes me feel better that I'm using something that is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients & is paraben free. BUT it is not as good at cutting grease & cleaning as Dawn is.  I really like all of the Mrs. Meyer's scents that I've tried so far. The Lemon Verbena fragrance has a nice clean smell. I have switched to Mrs. Meyer's because of it's environmental properties but it's not the best dish soap out there.
Leora T.
Windsor , CA
This brand is so on point, from the old times color and font on the labels to the perfectly fresh scents. The formula of this dish soap is great, I never need to use too much and it isn't as drying as most soaps of its kind. We use the counter spray in our house to, my boyfriend adores the smell too. We have been repurchasing for years.
Liana C.
Far Hills
My favorite dish soap, it works well, has only a subtle aroma, not overwhelming. It is above all my favorite dish soap and the only me I buy unless I can’t find it in a pinch.  I suffer from allergies and live a very natural lifestyle so I try to only buy the cleanest products I can find for my family.
Lyndsey R.
Lansing
The Lemon Verbena scent from the Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day line is definitely my favorite scent thus far. It makes a great kitchen scent for obvious reasons - super clean and delicious. As a dish soap, it lathers well even in small amounts, and doesn’t dry out my hands. Definitely a good value for the money.
Tizzie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Terrific product all the way around! This has such a delightful scent, doesn’t leave my hands feeling dried out, & combats caked on food just as well as the brands with all of the harsh/toxic chemicals in them that shouldn’t be mixing with your food! Highly recommend to anyone interested in purchasing :)
Imbalanced G.
Damascus, MD
Love the smell and results after use. This brand offers a lot of healthy and safe ingredients that do not dry out my skin at all. it is more on the expensive end so I buy the refill container of the same scent which gives me more bang for my buck. I would recommend trying all their scents.
Stephanie A.
Vernon, CT
Cleans even the toughest dishes just as good as the bigger brands but smells so much better. It’s biodegradable which I love because we have a septic system and it’s so much better for it. It’s all natural so I don’t have to worry if one of my kids gets into it and it smells amazing. 10 stars!!
Renata R.
Elmsford, NY
I love the Mrs. Meyer’s Lemon Verbena scent- and it’s very handy to match with other products. A little definitely goes a long way & this is very effective- however I usually rely on the dishwasher for majority dishes and keep this on hand for delicate items, water bottles, etc.
Andre B.
Spring, TX
Its a great dish soap, however I wouldn’t recommend it for tough cleaning jobs. I had to use a lot of this soap to cut through grease residue. I use this on my child’s dishes and the plates and cutlery we eat off of, however I use a different brand soap for my pots and pans.
Kalie H.
Costa Mesa, CA
I just love Mrs. Meyers and this dish soap to me is the best because it works (like all of their products). It smells so good and clean, it's affordable, it's effective and as long as they keep making this I'll keep buying it. I highly recommend all of Mrs. Meyer's products!
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap?
Satin W.
Does this product removes eye makeup?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
How effective is this soap when talking kitchen and home supplies?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve heard great things about this product. Is it really good?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Wow I've never heard or seen this soap...does it clean as good as other known products and cut thru grease??

Target