BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #13 in Dish Soap

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes and pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

• Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap? 4 Answers
  • Wow I've never heard or seen this soap...does it clean as...2 Answers
  • Is this soap sulfate- free?1 Answers
shontaecox C.
Princeton
I’m generally prefer Dawn and certain types of Palmolive when it comes to dish soap but I got the Mrs.Meyers brand in the Lemon Verbena scent as part of free set with my first order from Grove Collaborative. The first time I used it I fell in love with the scent! It also has great cleaning power as it creates lots of suds (something I look for in a good dish soap). I also use this to give my sink a good wash down in between major cleanings.
Cat D.
It cleans my dishes and gets them streak free. And it doesn't have all those nasty ingredients that many other brands use. I love this scent as well. I like peppermint better, but that is seasonal and I didn't think to stock up. I would definitely purchase again, but maybe try out another scent. I love all the selection with this company. They also have some really good bundle deals if you buy directly from third website..just an fyi.
Brittani W.
Personally I'm not as much of a fan of the Lemon Verbena scent. My mom gave me her extra bottle in exchange for a bottle of my lavender and it doesn't really compare to me. There's an off sweetness to it that I can't really put my finger on. However it will be getting used up since overall it's still a great soap that gets the job good and done just personally not a fan of the smell.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
I love Mrs. Meyer's products, and the soap itself is wonderful. I had no issues with its ability to clean my dishes and fight tough grease. However, I simply could not get past the smell. Not a fan of the lemon verbena smell, at all. My husband couldn't stand it either. We thought maybe we would get used to it (we didn't want to waste any of the product), but never really did.
Allie L.
Mrs. Meyer's has an excellent selection of natural home products. I typically buy from grove.co or Target and love how affordable everything is. This soap works well and a little bit goes a long way, unlike other brands. I don't find that I need to let dishes soak with this or scrub a lot since it works quickly. I highly recommend this soap, as well as anything from this brand.
Jesse N.
Hagerstown, MD
This is absolutely the best performing dish soap I have ever used, even including the harsh synthetic ones. I was previously using Dawn Advanced Power and Mrs. Meyers is 100% better at removing grease, baked on food, and even things like stuck on cheese or egg yolk- with almost NO scrubbing required! I am shocked at how well this gentle, natural formula cleans. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that I hate all of the scents. Lavender and floral smells give me migraines, honeysuckle is too cloying, and lemon verbena smells like bug spray. I'll keep using it because it cleans so well but I would very strongly prefer something like a simple citrus scent.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This stuff is super amazing for anyone who likes all natural cleaning.  it smells amazing and cleans so well, It can be a little pricey depending on what you get but overall you diffidently get what you pay for.  I do recommend this to everyone especially looking for some natural cleaning.
Kim H.
San Jose
I love Mrs Meyers. The lemon scent is the best of all the fragrances. I also like that the bottle is slim. My only complaint is that I feel the soap is not good at cutting greasy things. I would have to use dawn or Palmolive to get rid of the greasiness. Other than that, great smelling dish soap!
Ellie N.
Love their products! I just recently started using them. It was great lather and obviously the ingredient list is much much better than other products. It gets the hardest grease or suck on grime off - it’s amazing! The price isn’t too bad either. I bought mine from Grove.com - great website!
Mel R.
Marietta
Es el mejor producto de limpieza para la cocina que he podido utilizar en mucho tiempo. A parte de ser biodegradable, corta la grasa rápidamente. Súper efectivo y el olor es divino hasta disfruto limpiar la cocina con él. Lo compré en Publix, el precio es accesible, lo recomiendo a todos.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Anybody else addicted to the smell of this dish soap?
Satin W.
Does this product removes eye makeup?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
How effective is this soap when talking kitchen and home supplies?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Wow I've never heard or seen this soap...does it clean as good as other known products and cut thru grease??
Heather M.
Is this soap sulfate- free?

back