Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Daily Bar Soap uploaded by Nicole V.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Daily Bar Soap is a scented bar soap that can be used for hands, body and bath. Made with 100% pure vegetable base with olive oil, this soap is milled three times to make its lather rich and creamy. Made in the USA.

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Citrus Limon (Lemon), Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate

Usage:

Use daily in your bath, shower or at your sink. Lather well. Isn't that easy?

Nicole V.
Nampa
Review for: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Soap Bar Lemon Verbena more...
Tried this for the first time. My fiancé and I have been using it every day for the past two weeks in the shower and we both love it. It doesn’t make you feel dried out and I feel super clean after using it. Smells amazing, super affordable and lasts a lot longer then your average bar of soap! Would recommend to anyone!Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Daily Bar Soap
Rachel J.
Ruston, LA
I’m a big fan of Mrs. Meyers products, but this one was a little disappointing. The Lemon Verbena is my favorite scent of the hand soap, room freshener, and multi surface spray, but the bar soap had some other smell that those didn’t have. It also isn’t a very strong scent, but still feels clean!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
A little pricy for a bar soap, but not as pricey as other high end soaps. I love the smell of the lemon verbena one in particular... it makes my bathroom smell really fresh after the shower! I love that Mrs. Myers is natural and cruelty-free. However, I have to knock off a star since it can get a little drying on my skin in the winter!
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
As stated in other reviews, I love Mrs. Meyers products. I only recently realized there was a body care line, so I've only tried the Honeysuckle scent in the bar soap. The price is reasonable, the scent is amazing, and it lasts a decent amount is time. I think the soap cleans very well, and doesn't seem to dry your skin. As with other Meyers products, the bar soap lives up to the quality of all the other products.
Ashlee M.
Orange Park, FL
Introduced to this product while at a families members house and immediately fell in love. Will use again in the future and will take advantage of this item if on sale. Was not compelled to purchase this item at full value, though, only at a discounted price value. Suds are reasonable and easy to use when washing dishes.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
This soap is the best! I absolutely love the smell, and it's natural! I have used many of the Meyer's Clean Day products and scents. I love them all, but this is one of my favorites.
Zaira S.
Northridge, CA
I love this hand soap. At first I was a bit iffy about it. But after trying it and seeing it leaves your hands feeling fresh I began buying it more often. Now all my bathrooms have Mrs. Meyers And the fragrance omg smells so bomb
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Soap Bar Lemon Verbena more...
My husband really enjoys this soap-it has good ingredients and is nice for cleansing. It is not as moisturizing as I need for daily use, but it is a nice quality product and smells wonderful.
Reghan C.
Huntingdon, TN
Review for: Liquid Hand Soap Bluebell more...
This is my new favorite scent from their line. I’ve been using the soaps for a long time because they do not dry my hands out, the smell stays on my hands, and I know I’m clean. And their non-toxic so I trust them with my children.
Lexy M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
amazing! made everything smell so fresh and clean! loved that it is safe and does not include harsh chemicals- made me feel so much better for using it all around the house! recommend to everyone! and the price is really goodMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Countertop Spray
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
How does this compare to Ivory soap?
Allison G.
Is this good for eczema or sensitive skin?
Meisha C.
I am looking for a safe cleaning option. How does this compare to say comet or other cleaning products out?

Amazon