BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #12 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray Lemon Verbena Scent. and they provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. The herb lemon verbena has a wonderful light, mild citrus scent that's refreshing, invigorating & is considered to pick-you-up. The basic formula of our all-purpose Household Hint cleaner and added a special vegetable protein extract, a naturally fresh way to remove odors from kitchen and bath.

Water, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Fragrance, Caramel, Sodium Carbonate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• How good is this compared to other cleaning products. Is ...1 Answers
  • I know this cleans a surface but does it also disinfect t...2 Answers
  • Is this product safe to use on granite counter tops? 7 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I have allergies and sensitive skin so harsh chemicals in cleaners can be very irritating for me." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I clean." in 1 review
  • "This stuff not only smells GREAT but also cleans very well." in 1 review
  • "This has everything you want; natural, essential oils, smells great, biodegradable, and it works!" in 1 review
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is nice to keep around for a quick shine on my countertops and for regular cleanups everyday. However, if you actually get something stuck to the counter or need a definite disinfectant to clear and area, this is not a good product for you. It does really lift heavy grime from countertops, but it is nice for a quick spritz to freshen up the place. It also has a nice clean smell.
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s makes my kitchen smell so good! Love this stuff. I buy it from H-E-B in Katy Texas. It’s easy to use and I love that it’s made with safe ingredients. Pros is that the spray is easy to use, the cons would be that I’m the one always cleaning the kitchen haha.  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Countertop Spray
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is my favorite smell from the whole Mrs. Meyers line. I’m a lemon verbena addict now. I needed everything in this scent, and luckily Mrs.Meyers does carry every single one of their products in this scent! It so bright, citrusy and uplifting. Spraying your countertops with this will leave your whole home sparkling clean and smelling incredible. Buy the concentrate to refill this bottle when it’s gone!!! I will never not have this in my household.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner works really well but it’s not my favorite scent. It almost smells to me like Fun Dip candy oddly enough. I keep it in my bathroom to quickly wipe stuff down and the scent is perfect for freshening an area like that up. There are so many options of Mrs Meyers scents and though this isn’t my favorite, it’s still better than most commercial products in that it doesn’t smell like chemicals and I can feel good using this around my family.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
First things first, I LOVE the scent of this product. It makes my home smell the best. It works well if you don’t have much on your countertops, however I would consider it slightly ineffective for tough, cooked on messes. If you let it sit, it dries up, but if you don’t let it sit long enough, it wouldn’t pick up anything, so I’m not sure how much I love the quality of the product, other than it smelling good and not containing hard chemicals
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite brand of cleaning products it is an all natural brand that does an amazing job at cleaning. The lemon verbena is my favorite sent it is so fresh and doesn't have any type of chemical or artificial smell. I use it all over my apartment from my kitchen to my bathroom it is even gentle enough to use on my wood dresser in my bedroom. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes to be clean but us also environmental conscious.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This is my all time favorite multi-purpose cleaner! They smell is AMAZING!! It works great on every surface, mostly use it on my kitchen counters and stuck on food comes off so easily and gives my kitchen a nice fresh look and scent that makes it look and smell clean. A little pricey but I think it’s worth it. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Mrs. Meyers is my absolute favorite brand of cleaning products which includes this awesome counter spray! When I use this cleaning solution, I don’t have to worry about my family being harmed by poisonous toxins and additives. I really like the natural factor that this brand emphasizes. It’s much more expensive than the regular cleaning products, but it’s definitely worth it!
Nikki T.
The lemon verbena was the first scent I fell in love with in the Mrs Myers line. I used it a lot when I was pregnant and it made me really happy to walk through my home and have everything smell really clean and fresh, and to know it was clean and safe as well. I would use this on the floors when my dog was a puppy and constantly made messes and it made me feel good to know that there were no chemicals in it to make him sick.
Cassy L.
Glendale
I have so many wonderful things to say about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena All Purpose Cleaner!! This is my number one cleaning supply ! It is very effective I use it on everything from countertops to stove to even carpet stains ! I am Never going to stop using it !!
Laurice S.
CHICAGO, IL
Is this product safe to use on granite counter tops?
Heidi M.
Tualatin, OR
Do you use any other products by this company?
Maryna K.
Why company doesn't make it in bigger bottles?
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
I know this cleans a surface but does it also disinfect the surface? I want something more natural and safe for my son to be around but that also kills lots of germs!
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
How is the scent? is it overwhelming?