BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #15 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray Lemon Verbena Scent. and they provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. The herb lemon verbena has a wonderful light, mild citrus scent that's refreshing, invigorating & is considered to pick-you-up. The basic formula of our all-purpose Household Hint cleaner and added a special vegetable protein extract, a naturally fresh way to remove odors from kitchen and bath.

Water, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Fragrance, Caramel, Sodium Carbonate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• Is this stuff really as good as people claim it are they ...1 Answers
  • How good is this compared to other cleaning products. Is ...1 Answers
  • I know this cleans a surface but does it also disinfect t...2 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Countertop Spray
  • "I have allergies and sensitive skin so harsh chemicals in cleaners can be very irritating for me." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I clean." in 1 review
  • "This stuff not only smells GREAT but also cleans very well." in 1 review
  • "This has everything you want; natural, essential oils, smells great, biodegradable, and it works!" in 1 review
shontaecox C.
Princeton
I absolutely looooovvvee this multi-surface cleaner!!! I have tried several of the scents from Mrs. Meyers (Bluebell, Radish, Lavender) and the Lemon Verbena is my absolute favorite for cleaning, especially in my kitchen. The scent smells so good I find myself cleaning just so I can smell it. I clean all surfaces with this and it does a wonderful job on getting up even stuck-on, hard to clean messes and leaves your home smelling nice and fresh. It’s not overpowering like your usual chemical-based household cleaners. I love that it’s natural and safe to use around my 5 children as well. I keep a bottle of this on hand.
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s makes my kitchen smell so good! Love this stuff. I buy it from H-E-B in Katy Texas. It’s easy to use and I love that it’s made with safe ingredients. Pros is that the spray is easy to use, the cons would be that I’m the one always cleaning the kitchen haha.  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Countertop Spray
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love it it my favorite I normally purchase multi- purpose CLEANING SUPPLIES BUT DECIDED TO GET THIS COUNTER TOP SPRAY IM ALWAYS SO WORRIED LIKE AFTER I CLEANED THE COUNTER TOPS WITH LIKE CLOROX THAT THEY WILL GET THAT HARMFUL CLOROX IN THEIR MOUTHS & BODIES .....That's WHY IM SO THANKFUL FOR THE EARTH FRIENDLY AND CHILD FRIENDLY CLEANERS THAT ACTUALLY WORK LIKE ALL THE natural household cleaners they have out there and there are some good ones out there
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner works really well but it’s not my favorite scent. It almost smells to me like Fun Dip candy oddly enough. I keep it in my bathroom to quickly wipe stuff down and the scent is perfect for freshening an area like that up. There are so many options of Mrs Meyers scents and though this isn’t my favorite, it’s still better than most commercial products in that it doesn’t smell like chemicals and I can feel good using this around my family.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
First things first, I LOVE the scent of this product. It makes my home smell the best. It works well if you don’t have much on your countertops, however I would consider it slightly ineffective for tough, cooked on messes. If you let it sit, it dries up, but if you don’t let it sit long enough, it wouldn’t pick up anything, so I’m not sure how much I love the quality of the product, other than it smelling good and not containing hard chemicals
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite brand of cleaning products it is an all natural brand that does an amazing job at cleaning. The lemon verbena is my favorite sent it is so fresh and doesn't have any type of chemical or artificial smell. I use it all over my apartment from my kitchen to my bathroom it is even gentle enough to use on my wood dresser in my bedroom. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes to be clean but us also environmental conscious.
Jesse C.
Parkersburg, WV
I placed my first order with Grove Collaborative and with my first order I received the Mrs. Meyers multipurpose spray in Lemon Verbena. The smell is amazing! It smells so fresh and lasts for a long time. As far as it’s clean in ability... WOW! Is cleans amazingly and leave an amazing scent behind. It has made cleaning my counter tops several times a day something I look forward to!!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This is my all time favorite multi-purpose cleaner! They smell is AMAZING!! It works great on every surface, mostly use it on my kitchen counters and stuck on food comes off so easily and gives my kitchen a nice fresh look and scent that makes it look and smell clean. A little pricey but I think it’s worth it. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
First of all, this cleaner smells amazing! It smells very fresh and citrusy. Not only does it smell good, but it does a very good job of cleaning up surface messes! I wouldn’t typically use it for any hard, stuck on messes but just to go over the counters and stove really fast it works amazingly! I’m a huge supporter of Mrs.Meyers products and this is one of my favorites.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Mrs. Meyers is my absolute favorite brand of cleaning products which includes this awesome counter spray! When I use this cleaning solution, I don’t have to worry about my family being harmed by poisonous toxins and additives. I really like the natural factor that this brand emphasizes. It’s much more expensive than the regular cleaning products, but it’s definitely worth it!
Laurice S.
Is this product safe to use on granite counter tops?
Heidi M.
Tualatin, OR
Do you use any other products by this company?
Maryna K.
Why company doesn't make it in bigger bottles?
Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
I know this cleans a surface but does it also disinfect the surface? I want something more natural and safe for my son to be around but that also kills lots of germs!
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
How is the scent? is it overwhelming?