BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic home fresheners. Naturally derived ingredients and essential oils provide a special singular fragrance for your home. Lemon Verbena has a light wonderfully mild citrus scent that is invigorating & considered a pick-me-up. 25 hour burn time. Wishing you and yours a clean and happy home! Cleans like the dickens. Smells like the garden. Our household products are made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils to create an uplifting clean we can all feel good about. Try relaxing Lavender cool crisp basil energizing lemon verbena or soothing geranium. Our products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. Features Capacity - 4.9 oz. Pack of 6 Scent - Basil. Directions Pick a room or space that could use a little garden-freshness. Find a safe surface - one that's out of reach from kids and pets strike a match and enjoy. Ingredients Vegetable Wax Base Fragrance Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil Lead Free Cotton Wick. Warnings Burn on heat-resistant surface. Container may become hot to touch. Never leave candle burning unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Buy on Target*
Andrea R.
I absolutely love this brand. I use the dish soap, the room freshener and the candles. The candles alone do an amazing job. My favorite is the basil but the lemon verbena smells so refreshing. I can smell this candle hours after I have blown it out.
Brittany M.
Westerville , OH
I love Mrs.Myers products. The whole line is amazing. I have almost every type of product. The lemon verbena scent is by far my favorite. Th cost is a bit more then other similar cleaning products but with a child in the house it gives me ease of mind that I'm not using harsh chemicals to clean with.
Amber M.
Vallejo, CA
The smell is very clean and refreshing from the first time you light it to the last! I love this candle especially when people are coming over gives your home a clean and inviting smell, it's not over powering like some candles.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Used these candles in a thank you bag for friends and everyone raved about them. The scent is so nice and refreshing, and it doesn't burn too fast which makes it all the better. I always make a point to buy a bunch in bulk!
Katherine T.
El Segundo, CA
I am obsessed with all Mrs. Meyers product. They smell so strong and fresh. Maybe not great for people that are very sensitive to smells but I have no problems with it. The candles last very long and keep the room smelling great.
Bridget W.
Fayette
Absolutely love the scent of this candle I can light it and my whole house smells like lemons it was a great priced I can't complain I will absolutely buy these again I might even buy these for Christmas presents
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I discovered this brand few years ago at a festival in San Francisco and it's been love at first sight since then. My favorite scent would have to be this one!! I highly recommend this entire brand of products.
Kenna S.
I can't live without candles and having this as soy is so much better. I love the smell of basil so it's great having it burn in the afternoon while I'm at home. I'd buy every scent these smell great!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
All of the method products smell great.  Lovely candle.  Lasts a long time.  Has the house smelling clean.  Effective and affordable.  Buy at Target.
Haley G.
Easton, MD
#musthave really fresh and strong but doesn't smell cinthetic like Yankee Candles do! Plus I can smell that baby burning in my kitchen when I am at the opposite side of the house! #meyersisthebest