Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Candle uploaded by Madison L.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Candle uploaded by Vintage A.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic home fresheners. Naturally derived ingredients and essential oils provide a special singular fragrance for your home. Lemon Verbena has a light wonderfully mild citrus scent that is invigorating & considered a pick-me-up. 25 hour burn time. Wishing you and yours a clean and happy home! Cleans like the dickens. Smells like the garden. Our household products are made with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils to create an uplifting clean we can all feel good about. Try relaxing Lavender cool crisp basil energizing lemon verbena or soothing geranium. Our products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. Features Capacity - 4.9 oz. Pack of 6 Scent - Lemon Verbena. Directions Pick a room or space that could use a little garden-freshness. Find a safe surface - one that's out of reach from kids and pets strike a match and enjoy. Ingredients Vegetable Wax Base Fragrance Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil Lead Free Cotton Wick. Warnings Burn on heat-resistant surface. Container may become hot to touch. Never leave candle burning unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Amy C.
Amy C.
Love my Mrs Meyers candle!! Right at the kitchen sink. Smells great burning and not...burns nice and clean. Only need to burn a short time when I need to get rid of a foul kitchen smell.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
I keep this candle in my guest bathroom to keep it fresh when guests are over. The scent is light and not overbearing but it doesn't necessarily fill the small bathroom.
Vintage A.
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite, candles. it's affordable, easily found at Target, and smells super good without being overwhelming
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville
This candle smells SO GOOD. I keep one on the counter above our sink to help our kitchen smell nice and clean. The only thing that bothers me is that it splatters just a little bit and gets the counter around it all waxy, but it's not that big of a deal.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
After you've cleaned your house there's nothing like sitting back, enjoying the sparkling floors and counters & smelling a mrs Myers candle. They last a significant longer time than most candles and smell so fresh & natura!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This tiny candle can smell up an entire room. I use it in the kitchen for whenever I cook something stinky like fish, tuna, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, etc.. and it eliminates the smell. I just love everything about this brand!!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
You can't go wrong with ANY of Myers products but especially not their candles! They're great gifts, great for the house, great for any room in the house. I don't mind spending a little bit more money so that I have confidence in what I'm buying!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Best smelling candle that I have found in a long time! And the smell fills the house and I feel like it's actually making my house smell better as opposed to just covering a smell
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Elkhorn
By far my favorite Mrs. Meyers product. Great aroma and the price is nothing to complain about. You will love the smell of whatever you clean...
Kay S.
Kay S.
I use lemon candle to get rid of he food smell from my kitchen. This is the best scent for a kitchen or just a fresh smell.