BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Body Wash is a fresh and fragrant cleanser inspired by the garden that gives your body the soothing, refreshing wash it deserves. The body wash formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients, Aloe Vera Gel, Flaxseed Oil, essential oils, and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients. The delicate foam rinses clean leaving your skin smooth and soft. Dermatologically tested to be gentle on your skin. 16 oz.

Ingredients are at least 98% plant-derived, including water content.

Usage:

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day body wash formula has delicate foam that rinses clean leaving your skin smooth, soft, and refreshed. It has been dermatologically tested to be gentle on your skin. If you are a fan of loofas, try growing your own loofa gourd in your garden. It’s surprisingly easy and they make wonderful gifts.

Can I use your body wash as a hand soap?

• Yes, our body wash formula is a nice option for a moisturizing hand soap. It is an even thicker, richer formula than our regular liquid hand soap.

Can I use the body wash on clothing?

• The gentle formula of the body wash would make it a good option for washing delicate clothing items.

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I love this body wash! It smells a little like lemon dish soap (I imagine that they use the same lemon scent across all their different lines) but it does make you smell extremely clean. I got a three-pack on Amazon and I feel like it was a very good deal. One bottle lasts me a decent amount of time, and that’s with my fiancé occasionally using it. 10/10 do recommend.