Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Katie W.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Luli S.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Sarah B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Bathroom Cleaner is a hardworking formula that is specially formulated to clean shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks and tubs. Clean the entire bathroom with powerful, garden-fresh scent!

Water, Lauramine Oxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oils, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil.

Usage:

Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces including shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks and tubs. Simply wipe clean. Not for use on natural marble, brass or wood. Household Hint: For especially stubborn spots, let a few sprays of our Bathroom Cleaner sit for a minute or two before wiping away. Use regularly to prevent soap scum build up and make chores easier!

• "Works great, and no harsh chemicals is a huge plus." in 1 review
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Meyers Cleaner and that I can keep my house spick and span with natural ingredients. The soaps and cleaning products work amazing without the harsh chemicals and make cleaning up an enjoyable experience! Lemon Verbena is one of my favorite scents!
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing and really cleans surfaces. The price is a little high but I use this product daily so I use this bottle up quickly I would recommend this product to others. I have purchased this product numerous times
KHADIJAH M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes I'll use natural products here and there and when I do use them this is included. This stuff is awesome. I also like that the scent is not as strong because it's not really my favorite to smell.
Erin W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is wonderful. I'm obsessed with cleaning my tub/shower since it's glass and always has hard water stains. I was using some cheap cleaner and the Lysol one but breathing the chemicals kept making me sick. I decided I needed to try something non toxic. I bought this stuff and not only does it smell amazing but I don't feel sick breathing it in. It does a great job getting rid of soap scum and hard water.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
I'm a big fan of this product line I love all the scents and I'm really picky on my household cleaners this specific bathroom cleaner I have on auto shipment be a use its great but leaves the bathroom clean and fresh
Mayra A.
Modesto
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a product organic feel to cleaning house with less chemicals product has essential oils herbs it smells really good very citrusy your whole house smells amazing not harsh at all.
Luli S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love this cleaner .the smell is strong but delicious .it seriously makes me want to clean everything all the time because it leaves the scene behinds for most of the day ,refreshing and amazing
Amaya G.
Works great, and no harsh chemicals is a huge plus. I work for a Green cleaning company and we use this all the time. When I don't have this stuff around, I like to mix the meyers clean dry soap with some white vinegar and a little rubbing alcohol in an empty spray bottle. Doesn't smell quite as good obviously, but works like a charm anywhere in the house.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I really like this product, and it works very well. It has no harsh chemicals and has cleaned everything well that I have used it on. I buy a big thing of the concentrated cleaner and use that and water to fill this bottle up when it runs out. The only thing I don't enjoy too much is the scent, but I don't particularly like cleaning scents.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
Its hard to go from full blown chemicals to natural clraners because you expect for them to work the same. The product does clean but its takes a lot of time and effort as compared with chemical clenears. You have to really clean your bathroom everyday for this to be effective, in todays busy world thats almost impossible
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn , SK
How does this smell? Like cleaner? Like lemon?
Shama C.
Apple Grove, WV
I love these products. Especially my lavender soap! Does this smell as great as the soaps? I want something not so harsh but still smells clean.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
How well does this product really clean ? Does it cut through scum in showers ?
Denisse V.
How well does it clean?
Whitney S.
Merced, CA
What does this smell like? I see reviews that say it smells good and others that say it smells bad.