BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Rejuvenate your tub and stovetop with our baking-soda cleaner: A cream to rival your homemade paste. It can scrub away cooked-on grease, tough grime, and soap residue, making your bathroom, kitchen, and anywhere there's tough soil, sparkle. No bleach in this powerhouse product – it's packed with scratch-free scrub power and a pinch of elbow grease. The tub never looked better!

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

For tough kitchen grease or soap residue, apply directly to the soil and then scrub clean.

Megan J.
Inman, Sc
I just recently made the switch to Mrs Meyers and I adore this scent. It cleans beautifully and it smells amazing. The packaging is wonderful and I have become a fan of this brand and particularly this scent. The cream cleaner is a workhorse and it is easy to apply with a microfiber cloth and shine out and clean everything. We unfortunately have an electric flat stovetop and this gets the yucky right off!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I want to like this product but I don’t think I have found a great use for it yet. I have tried it on my kitchen sink, stove top, grease stained tea pot, and a few other places around the house and it always does just an okay job. It takes a while to rinse away on everything I try t on. Hopefully I find a good use because I like that it doesn’t have too many ingredients and has a nice clean scent.
Colleen S.
Elon, NC
Not only does this stuff smell amazing, but I use it on EVERYTHING in the house from toilet, sink and bathtub (squirt a little on a Magic Eraser... it's truly magic!), but it cleans cooked-on gunk on my glass top stove, and also burnt food in my enamel-coated Dutch oven. No harsh chemicals and the lovely lemon verbena scent is a huge bonus!
Devin F.
This not only works great, but smells great too! I like to use this specific consistency on our stainless steel kitchen sink. It cleans up the sink so nicely and leaves it smelling fresh! I also use it in the shower and bathtub to remove and soap residues.
Mary T.
Love this brand. Amazing and Eco Friendly. Clean feeling and no residue. I am addicted to this scent of Lemon and want to try Orange soon. A+++++ product. You will be amazed. Rave reviews and the secret is in the ingredients and brand.
andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
I picked this up in store randomly because it was on sale. I used it on my tub and was amazed. I will never use anything else, this is a must have. The fragrance is mild and beautiful. Definitely a must have
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
My sinks always get those spots and this cleans it so nice. I use it in sinks and tubs and it's so easy to make everything super clean. It's really affordable at target so I love how easy it is to get.
Katy E.
Johnson City, TN
I love this product for gentle scouring and shining up my sink and stainless steel appliances. It helps me clean up my glass cooktop as well. The smell is nice. There are two drawbacks and one is that it can leave a bit of a film and takes a little bit more effort to wipe clean and the second is that it can be hard to find in stores.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Really enjoy this brand of cleaner as well it is very safe and they have a lot of products for the home. I would recommend it because it's easy to use and it's better for everyone.
Corinne P.
Royersford, PA
I love this product for cleaning my tub and tiles. Smells great and cleans wonderfully. Normal cleaners make me nauseous when cleaning smaller spaces and this doesn’t!
Victoria F.