Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Automatic Dishwashing Liquid

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hardworking yet gentle-cleaning agents but they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. Lemon Verbena has been valued for its wonderful light, milk citrus scent that's refreshing, invigorating & is considered to pick-you-up. All from an herb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Automatic Dishwashing Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta, GA
It’s a good product but honestly it does not get things as clean as other products. I love the smell and people rave about it when they smell it but it’s not my favorite since it is not quite as tough on grime.
The scent is very mild and I love that it is safe to use with no harsh chemicals. Can be pricey even on sale at times but that is the price you pay for clean and safe product at times.
Chelsea, MA
I love the smell for my kitchen and it keeps it clean and i use it for my floors to it is good for my family and dogs i think this is a great value because you only need a little and scent is great it cleans very well. I will recommend it to my friends and it is great for people who has allergies and breathing problems
If you care about being sustainable then this product might be great for you it is biodegradable and it comes in larger sizes so you can refill your container is by the sink and use less plastic by doing so my favorite is lemon because it smells so fresh and clean as well as honeysuckle.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great option for a “clean” detergent. It has natural ingredients and a great scent. This did clean my dishes effectively but I did notice some spotting on my glassware when using this detergent.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This dishwashing liquid works really well! I’ve been using it for years! I recently got a brand new dishwasher and cannot wait to load up my machine! I know for sure that all of my dishes will come out extra clean, and I know I am using a natural product that’s good for the environment
Loveland , OH
I love all the Meyers home cleaning products. They are great quality, chemical free, and have fresh scents. These products are easy on skin and safe around pets and kids. The versality of the soaps is also a plus, I use mine for laundry and cleaning places like the bathroom.
Kalamazoo, MI
When it comes to eating, i don’t like using chemicals near our food. So this is a great win for the ease of a dishwasher while using a cleaner mostly green product, a much better choice than a traditional dishwasher soap.
Ormond beach , FL
Myers is the best of the best. All of their products are actually therapeutic to the smell, and you can tell not many harsh chemicals are used. If you want to feel guilt-free about the products you use for dishes, laundry, hands, and more then use Myers!
My dishes have never looked cleaner, and the scent from the detergent goes through it the home. It smells GREAT! Another awesome reliable product from a brand i trust! If you haven’t switched from harsh brands to this, it’s time!