BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Automatic Dishwasher Soap Packets help your dishwasher produce sparkling dishes, glasses and flatware. Each pack of oxygen bleach formula loads easily in the dishwasher's soap cup and is safe for use in all machines. Clean coffee stains from cups without phosphates or chlorine. Twenty packs per pouch. Made in the USA.

Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Silicate, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrated Silica, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Fragrance, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate

Usage:

Be sure to load dishes neatly. Place one pack into your dishwasher's soap cup. Do not unwrap the pack and make certain your hands are dry before handling. Remember to reseal the bag after use. These packs work wonderfully in regular machines and fancy European models. Not only are they convenient, they also pack a punch when it comes to removing coffee and tea stains - without nasty phosphates or chlorine!

• Crib. to by da tj is g UK with 1 Answers
  • Can this be used for cleaning dishes by hand?1 Answers
  • I like the hand soap, how well does this clean your dishes? Also,...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Alexis H.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Dish Packs 12.7 oz more...
Love this product. I know it’s pretty much organic. I only have one complaint would be it doesn’t take away the grease feel if I cooked with grease. I never have had that problem with the harsh chemical soaps. But that’s what you pay for. Safer dish soap. I just now rinse my dishes completely off before I put them in the wash.
Nicole E.
Review for: Dish Packs 12.7 oz more...
I love this dishwasher packs it’s the only ones I feel clean the dirty dishes and doesn’t leave them slimy feeling. The smell is amazing. I would recommend this product. The only thing I dislike is the price and how many you get
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are nice dish washer packs. I definitely was sad when we ran out. The smell was great and definitely made the dishes smell nice and fresh. I love natural cleaning products so these are definitely products I enjoy buying in any of their scents.
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
I love that these dish packs are lemon- one of my favorite. They clean my dishes very well. I think they are a good price! This product is also environmentally friendly so that is another reason I purchased it! and will be purchasing again of course :)
Bobbi Jo S.
Troutdale , OR
I love Meyers because of its strong ability to clean while using safe ingredients that can be trusted. Cleans even better then other top name brands that contain too many ingredients.
Aydin A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It is a relatively more natural alternative to other dish detergents in the market. It still does the job and it is definitely gentler than most other detergents in the market. Bought it at my local health food store called Brooklyn Fare. I think most stores in NYC carry this. It is definitely more expensive than Cascade ActionPacs with Gain Dishwasher Detergent
Amanda E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Review for: Dish Packs 12.7 oz more...
I love that these are natural, but they clean my dishes so well too! The scent is awesome, and no, it does not stick onto the plate which I have had some do and then you have to re-rinse them.
Shana E.
Review for: Dish Packs 12.7 oz more...
The best dishwasher tabs I have ever used. No chemical smell when you open the package. No clouding of glasses which is a big plus. Not to expensive. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Marie D.
Personally, I love these. I have no problems with the smell or portion sizes. I find it does a better job of cleaning my dishes then commercial brands. I was skeptical to try these because I am a clean freak and I wondered if it would work but now we wont buy anything else anymore
Leslie N.
Duncan, OK
I am a huge fan of all things lemon so when I found out one of the makers of my favorite soap had lemon dish packs for my dishwasher i just had to get them. I love the amazing lemon scent and how easy it is to toss one of the packs in without having to measure soap!
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
I like the hand soap, how well does this clean your dishes? Also, does it come in other scents?
Hayley S.
Geneva, IL
Can this be used for cleaning dishes by hand?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Crib. to by da tj is g UK with