Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Jalina E.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Kristina S.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner. It's naturally occurring essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth. Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Cruelty-free, never tested on animals and are biodegradable.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Suloflaurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Caramel, Disodium Ethanoldiglycinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A hard-working, concentrated cleaner. Simply dilute 1/4 cup with 1 gallon warm water, and you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops and more.

Christine M.
La Mirada, CA
This cleaner is okay to me, I’d say, I still used this, but it’s because I’m just finishing off the bottle. It does what it says for cleaning, but the smell? Not so much, When mixed with water, like what it said on the directions, and when I spray it, it leaves off a foul smelling odor. That smell reminds me off wet laundry that hasn’t been dried for days
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
I love how clean and gentle this smells. I bought it on a whim, so I could save money on my multicleanser. And it's worth it! You only need a little bit of the straight cleanser and then you add it to plain water to then spray away! I love how it degreases my stovetop but is still gentle on my countertops and wood pieces.
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
I love the scent of this cleaner! My favorite is that it can be used on multiple surfaces and it doesn’t have a nasty chemical smell like other cleaners. I use mine in my kitchen and bathroom, primarily on my stove, microwave, countertops, sink and tub. I love Mrs Myers!
Brooke P.
I absolutely love Mrs. Meyers products. I use all natural cleaners in home and Mrs. Meyers is definitely one of my top favorites. I absolutely love this scent in their multi purpose cleaner, air freshener and use the hand soap & lotion. This soap works great and leaves home fresh.
Amanda S.
West Point, IA
Great product! The smell is incredible and I don't have to worry about it around my daughter! It can be a little sticky if you don't dilute it just right, but it's a powerful clean in an amazing concentrate you can mix yourself depending on your needs!
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this daily because of the family that I have worked for while in nursing school. The smell is divine and I don’t worry about using with kids toys or even their delicate little hands. Would purchase myself if not for the high price point.
Laura G.
Commerce
this was my go to cleaner for everything before kids. With littles I would rather our cleaner have a disinfectant. But these refill bottles - they last literally forever. We have two, and let me tell you, I remember buying them before we bought our house, and that was in 2012. Because there is no disinfectant I’m not sure there is anything to go bad in them - but they still smell, look, and clean the same as always so we keep them and use them occasionally.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Basil All Purpose Cleaner  Is SOOOO lovely!! Everytime I use it, I get a sense of luxury. The cleaner does a really great job at making everything feel and look so clean and free of dirt, grease, or grime. It leaves the whole room smelling fresh, light, and luxurious.
Linda E.
Coronado, CA
Love it! Concentrate lasts forever and is a great all purpose cleaner. I love to clean my quartz countertops and it has a pleasant fragrance. I have it on my subscribe and save through Amazon so I never run out! No brainer!
Mary T.
Amazing cleaning products all around. Lemon is by far my favorite scent. Freshen up your home and clean those germs away. The ingredients are amazing, eco-friendly, and non abrasive. You will not be disappointed. A++++
Donna B.
Orlando
hi , I have cats is this safe for cats and pets ?
Gabby D.