Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Kristina S.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #48 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner. It's naturally occurring essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth. Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Cruelty-free, never tested on animals and are biodegradable.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Suloflaurate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Caramel, Disodium Ethanoldiglycinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A hard-working, concentrated cleaner. Simply dilute 1/4 cup with 1 gallon warm water, and you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops and more.

• hi , I have cats is this safe for cats and pets ?1 Answers
Makenna F.
Arroyo Grande
I am a big fan of Mrs. Meyer's products. Not only are they gentle, but they smell fabulous as well! And in addition to both of these things, they are affordable AND effective - the two most important traits in a product in my personal opinion. A friend introduced me to Mrs. Meyer's and now I can't go back to anything of a lesser standard! The one thing I would say about this particular product is that I prefer the scent of Mrs. Meyer's lavender line to this lemon verbena, but that's just a personal preference.
Kevin M.
Cincinnati, OH
Mrs. Meyer’s is one of my favorite household cleaners. It’s easy to find in the store, affordable, and comes in many different sizes so I can keep a smaller bottle under the sink but keep a larger refill bottle tucked away in the closet. My personal experience has been fantastic with this brand as the scent smells good but is not overpowering like other products. I definitely recommend this product for everyday use! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Countertop Spray
Lisa T.
Langley, WA
I have 2 small children who I try to minimize the amount of harsh chemicals around so I love this product . It cleans up nicely and I feel like my counters are clean afterwards with out a residue.  The spray is nice and easy to control so I dont have to worry about over spray.  I can not say enough about the scent. It
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
I swapped out most of my cleaners for this product alone. I have a dog who makes messes on a REGULAR basis, and I hated the idea of her kennel and the floor being covered in harmful chemicals. Also, since we had to use standard cleaners to often, our hospital started to smell like a hospital. I was sick of it. So I switched to this as my standard cleaner, and I was amazed!! Stains that had been on our floor for months, that I hadn't been able to get rid of with an actual hardwood floor cleaner, came right up! The scent is pleasant and doesn't reek of chemicals. I use it for everything. Countertops, floors, sinks, cabinets, the dog kennel, tubs, you name it! Picks up grease like a dream. Can't rave about this product enough.
Christine M.
La Mirada, CA
This cleaner is okay to me, I’d say, I still used this, but it’s because I’m just finishing off the bottle. It does what it says for cleaning, but the smell? Not so much, When mixed with water, like what it said on the directions, and when I spray it, it leaves off a foul smelling odor. That smell reminds me off wet laundry that hasn’t been dried for days
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
I love how clean and gentle this smells. I bought it on a whim, so I could save money on my multicleanser. And it's worth it! You only need a little bit of the straight cleanser and then you add it to plain water to then spray away! I love how it degreases my stovetop but is still gentle on my countertops and wood pieces.
Evan I.
I always pour a bit of this all-purpose cleaner into the mop bucket when I am cleaning the house, and it leave the most pleasant scent across the floor for days! It also seems to do a great job at maintaining the light-colored wood floors in my apartment, which many other cleaners have failed to do.
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
I love the scent of this cleaner! My favorite is that it can be used on multiple surfaces and it doesn’t have a nasty chemical smell like other cleaners. I use mine in my kitchen and bathroom, primarily on my stove, microwave, countertops, sink and tub. I love Mrs Myers!
Brooke P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Mrs. Meyers products. I use all natural cleaners in home and Mrs. Meyers is definitely one of my top favorites. I absolutely love this scent in their multi purpose cleaner, air freshener and use the hand soap & lotion. This soap works great and leaves home fresh.
Alissa M.
San Marcos, CA
This multi use product is one of my favorites. I use it to refill a spray bottle for kitchen use and also have a bottle mixed for floor cleaning. The lemon verbena is my favorite scent. Subtle and not too chemical-smelling. The price for this product is good, too.
Donna B.
Orlando
hi , I have cats is this safe for cats and pets ?