Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Scented Soy Candle uploaded by Kate G.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Scented Soy Candle uploaded by Becca K.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Scented Soy Candle uploaded by Allison D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Sometimes it feels good just to have a nice candle giving off some extra lavender fragrance while you're busy with your chores. A Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Candle can help you do exactly that. Comes in a cute jelly jar that makes a great candle gift. All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax. 35 hour burn time.

Vegetable Wax Base, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lead Free Cotton Wick

Usage:

Trim wick to ¼ inch before each lighting. For best results, burn candle 2-3 hours at one time. Nonmetal, lead-free wick.

Buy on Target*
Suzette G.
As usual another amazing product by Mrs. Meyer's.  I purchased the Lavender scent in the candle as I tend to always gravitate towards Lavender scented everything in this line, and just in general.  It has the perfect amount of fragrance without being overpowering or giving me a headache.  You get 4.9 ounces for around $7 ( I buy from Target) and I often get a discount with Cartwheel so it's less expensive.  It's so worth it; it has a burning time of 25 hours (great amount) and these burn level the entire time.  I particularly like burning ours in the bedrooms in the house for a relaxing environment but basically anywhere you don't mind Lavender scented fragrance would work.  I like reusing the jar after I've burned the candles for a lip liner holder and sparkly pencil holder (basically anything that you don't mind having the smell of candle wax on would work.)  I love Mrs. Meyer's products across the board, so this was an obvious 5 out of 5!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This candle smells wonderful and because it is soy, does not hurt your body or home. I wish I could buy all of these, although they are pricey, the smell delish and are wonderful gifts for others. Can't beat organic stuff!
Amanda K.
Royal Oak, MI
I love pretty much anything Mrs. Meyer's puts out, but these candles are amazing. They're natural, burn completely and cleanly, and the jars are just adorable. I used to spend a ton of money on fancy candles with crazy scents, but these are now the only candles that I buy. The only scent that I don't like is the Basil, but that's just a preference. I usually buy the lemon verbena scent, because it's super fresh and clean.... even my husband likes the way it smells. The lavender and geranium scents are so pretty, but a little more flowery and girly. When I burn the lavender one, I am definitely finding myself hovering towards it for a waft of the scent. I love that the scents are from essential oils, and don't smell artificial at all.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I love this candle, I got it from target for about $8; which I find a bit too pricey. This candle smells great and does last a long time. It was a very relaxing lavender smell. I would buy more if these were on sale.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This candle is amazing!!!!! I suffer from severe allergies and although I love my bath and body works candles sometimes the wreak havoc on my sinus so these candles are an amazing alternative
Bella M.
San Antonio
These smell amazing and burn for a long time. Especially for the price, they are totally worth it. Simple packaging which allows you to put it anywhere in your house!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I bought the Lavender scented candles off of amazon a while ago and it's a pretty decent candle. After learning about how much harsh chemicals and other bad things are in lots of other candles I pretty much only burn soy candles now. I like that even though this candle is small it burns for a very long time. My only disappointment with it is that it doesn't smell that much like lavender to me. It still smells good just not like what I was expecting it to smell like. Still would recommend though
Lisa S.
Oakland, CA
I don't recall how I came into using these candles, but the geranium scent is literally the only candle I am interested in (from any brand). I used to buy them when working at Whole Foods, I've found them at Target and other locations as well. The smell is amazing, I would gift them without question. The containers are cute, and easily reusable.
Kristie A.
I purchased one of the holiday scents last Christmas with little expectations but BOY WAS I WRONG! The orange scent was beautiful, and smelled totally authentic! I didn't have that weird "burning orange candle" if you know what I mean. I have a medium sized room I was burning it in and it filled the room perfectly - you could still smell it without it being overpowering. I will absolutely be buying more Mrs. Meyers Soy Candles!
Allison D.
This is one of the best brands of candles I have ever bought! I bought Iowa Pine scent! This candle smells just like Christmas! This candle can burn for 12 hours and it has a touch of a clove and cedar scent!
Marye D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Do these put off a smell when not lit?
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product sent last while burned or does it fade and your left with a lit candle?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is soy better for the environment?