BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #17 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that ...2 Answers
  • Does this come in different scents?2 Answers
  • Does this leave a long-lasting clean scent in the house w...2 Answers
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Love this eco freindly free of harmful chemicals cleaning supplies that work and leave your home smelling so fresh and clean these products make you want to clean even when you don’t need too. I’ve enclosed a link if your interested in 5 free full sized Mrs Meyers with $20 purchase  Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Countertop Spray
alexon z.
Modesto, Ca
I just deceived mrs Mayer’s I don’t know why no one ever told me about this product? But I sure do love it and so does my husband! We love the small off it after you use it and we have a two story home and when we clean the bathrooms upstairs the small travels down stairs! It is a wonder none crazy Chemical that makes your house small wonderful and it does the job cleaning! And it’s very affordable depending on where you get it I get mine on Amazon! I would highly recommend
Renee V.
West Fargo
I love this cleaner.  The scent is amazing and freshens my house. I prefer the Lavender scent in the hand soap and the the Lemon Verbena for a countertop spray but both work equally well.  It works very well to clean stains & stuck on food off of the countertops in my kitchen.  I feel that it is a bit more expensive than some other brands of multi-purpose sprays but if it makes me "want" to clean, then it's worth it!
Adriana K.
Youngstown, OH
My favorite cleaner!! Lavender is known to be soothing and the scent of this is very true to lavender essential oil. It does not smell synthetic at all and i love that this is a clean product. Having 2 young boys i try to avoid chemicals when possible. I use it on my granite surfaces and it leaves them shiny and clean. I have tried many different scents of this and they are all wonderful but this is by far my favorite!
Rebecca R.
Sunset, LA
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day is my favorite brand of cleaning products. They smell so good & work so well. They’re affordable but they also last a while so you don’t have to spend a ton replacing them often. The baking soda cream cleanser is the BEST thing to clean the sink with... i use it on the stove too sometimes. Highly recommend trying this brand if you haven’t yet!!
Bailey S.
I love all of Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning supplies because they’re all natural and don’t use harsh chemicals. Plus they clean super well and they all small yummy! It’s also nice that they sell concentrated refills because it cuts down on plastic waste.
Irene G.
Lutz, FL
So, I used to use a cleaners like Clorox or bleach sprays to clean all parts of my house, and with those sprays came the harsh chemical smell that would leave me to air out my home. Ever since I first tried the mrs. Meyers all purpose spray (in lavender of course) I have never used any other type of cleaner again! It not only is the best cleaner that I have ever used, but it gets out dirt and messes better than anything I have ever used, and I have also gotten complements on the smell of my home. Everyone thinks I lit a candle or sprayed some home aromatic spray....nope...it’s just my Mrs. Meyers cleaner that I used to clean my house with. This spray literally cleans everything! I threw away all other cleaners because this one product does it all!
Makenna F.
Arroyo Grande
I am a big fan of Mrs. Meyer's products. Not only are they gentle, but they smell fabulous as well! And in addition to both of these things, they are affordable AND effective - the two most important traits in a product in my personal opinion. A friend introduced me to Mrs. Meyer's and now I can't go back to anything of a lesser standard!
Tobey D.
I love this cleaning product for my kitchen and bathroom! Smells amazing and non toxic. Perfect sized spray bottle for storing and it looks pleasing too, I leave it on my counter by my sink. I love all the scent choices available. I have small animals in my home and other brands are extremely toxic to them. If you have pets I recommend.
Heather U.
Longview, TX
Oh my. This stuff smells amazing!! I didn’t know how Inwas going to like my kitchen counters smelling like lavender but I love it. I don’t use it for sanitizing just normal everyday wipe down. I like I can have My little one wipe the counters with it and not worry about it being to strong for him.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Is this all natural? And if it is does it work well?
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to be earth friendly, but I'm always worried things won't be as clean.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product smell good?
Stephanie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean well. Is this cleaner gentle but effective at cleaning multiple areas around the house?
Hazel B.
Does this company use organic products?