BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #16 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean we...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a long-lasting clean scent in the house without b...1 Answers
  • Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to...4 Answers
Irene G.
Lutz
So, I used to use a cleaners like Clorox or bleach sprays to clean all parts of my house, and with those sprays came the harsh chemical smell that would leave me to air out my home. Ever since I first tried the mrs. Meyers all purpose spray (in lavender of course) I have never used any other type of cleaner again! It not only is the best cleaner that I have ever used, but it gets out dirt and messes better than anything I have ever used, and I have also gotten complements on the smell of my home. Everyone thinks I lit a candle or sprayed some home aromatic spray....nope...it’s just my Mrs. Meyers cleaner that I used to clean my house with. This spray literally cleans everything! I threw away all other cleaners because this one product does it all!
Cristie F.
I am a professional cleaner/organizer and I love this brand and scent line. It doesn't smell like lavender at all to me, more like spiced apple which is fabulous in autumn. I don't like strong chemicals when I clean and Mrs. Meyers is perfect because it strips surfaces of oils, disinfects, is gentle enough for homes with children, the elderly, and pregnant women, and smells amazing. I highly recommend anyone who wants to clean with all-natural, low chemical products that actually WORKS.
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is a very herbal smelling lavender all purpose cleaner, which I love (not the chemically lavender you find in the pine sol lavender multipurpose cleaner) and it tends to linger, making the whole room smell fresher. It is effective against dried on messes, doesnt streak on mirrors or bathroom/kitchen fixtures and it’s super easy to refill this bottle with the concentrate, which is better for the planet and your wallet.
Nikki T.
I used Mrs. Myers products for years before I ever bought the lavender scent. I enjoy lavender but I thought it would be average in comparison to some of their more sophisticated, complex scents. I was completely wrong. I love the lavender scent so much. I concentrate this scent to my bedroom and use the room spray, multi purpose spray, laundry detergent, softener and dryer sheets. I love how calming it is but there’s something softer about their version.
Savannah C.
Maydelle
I love that these products are natural and safe. I have a toddler that makes a lot of messes, so I'm constantly following close behind with an all-purpose cleaner. It smells amazing, too. The only reason I give it four stars is that it is quite a bit more expensive than your average cleaner. I wish they could make their products a little more affordable.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
This is what I use to clean all the hard surfaces like counters windowsills banisters shelves etc in my house. I purchased a spray bottle and then refill it with the refill. The scent smells good but isn’t over powering. I will continue to purchase this. Especially when it is available on amazon prime and ships for free right to my house.
Tobey D.
I love this cleaning product for my kitchen and bathroom! Smells amazing and non toxic. Perfect sized spray bottle for storing and it looks pleasing too, I leave it on my counter by my sink. I love all the scent choices available. I have small animals in my home and other brands are extremely toxic to them. If you have pets I recommend.
Maggie I.
This is my new go-to cleaner! Im trying to incorporate more natural products and had used some of the Mrs Meyers brand products before so I gave this a go.

The scent is AMAZING and it smells wonderful in my apartment after I use this. Perfect for cleaning up quick spills on my kitchen table or wiping down surfaces around the house.
Madison D.
Kailua, HI
This is my absolute favorite multipurpose cleaner. The scent is amazing and leaves my whole house smelling very fresh yet not like chemicals. It is an effective product and I like to always have some around. I use this primarily in the kitchen but will occasionally use it to wipe down other surfaces
Melissa H.
Hands down my favorite cleaning product. I use this FOR EVERYTHING.
Hardwood floors. Counter tops. Microwave. The bathtub.
Its my go-to for everything because it works on everything. I go through a bottle of this a week because it’s just that good. The smell is also amazing.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Is this all natural? And if it is does it work well?
Tanna A.
Hubbard, Ohio
Does this work as well as products with harsh chemicals? I try to be earth friendly, but I'm always worried things won't be as clean.
Hazel B.
Does this company use organic products?
Stephanie M.
Tucson , Az
I am looking to purchase more Eco-friendly products that clean well. Is this cleaner gentle but effective at cleaning multiple areas around the house?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product smell good?