BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #81 in Laundry Scent Booster

Bring loads of joy to laundry day. New Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Scent Boosters pop some home-grown inspiration straight into your washer. This plant-based and highly effective booster is completely garden inspired. It's a delightfully simple way to add a naturally fresh boost of scent to your laundry routine. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day has a cleaner for each little nook & every single cranny.

Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt)
Fragrance (Parfum)
Starch
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Hydrated Silica
Sodium Silicate

Usage:

Sprinkle in with laundry at start of wash. Works in conventional and HE washing machines. Note: Do not put in liquid softener dispenser. Safe for septic systems. Some settling may occur.

Buy on Jet.com*
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
I LOVE these! My son has sensitive skin, so we use the free and clear laundry detergent. However, his clothes never smelled fresh, until I discovered these. Just a small sprinkle in the bottom of the washer as it's filling up, and his clothes come out smelling great, and he has no issues with them bothering his skin.
I even sprinkle some in my vacuum bag each time I use a new one, and it makes my house smell amazing!
Gracin J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
There is just something about the fresh smell of lavender that can just make any morning better. Mrs. Meyer's Laundry Scent Booster has quickly become my source for this. Each morning, I roll out of the bed, excited to start my morning off with this amazing scent.
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
This scent booster left a little residue on my laundry after using and the scent does not seem as pleasant in this form as in the matching products. I would not recommend to others except if you want all the matching laundry products to use together.
monica r.
Modesto , CA
I recently started using this brand of products. The pros of it are that it natural unlike other products who use ingredients that are not good for your health. It is a little pricey but so worth it if you are trying to convert to using organic products.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Mrs. Myers's cleaning products are my favorite! They are natural and smell wonderful! I love these little laundry crystals to freshen a load of laundry during the wash cycle. The lavender scent is light and calming.
Maurvi P.
Jacksonville , FL
like the ingredients and the smell is nice, unfortunately it doesn't really last on the clothes like other brands do. Overall a good product from a good company, just wish the scent was a little stronger/lasted longer.
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This smells so good, and makes my clothes smell even better! I love the scent booster, I don't even think I really need it, but I use it allllll the time!
Mercedes C.
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful scent! And it lingers for quite some time. It mashed me feel that somehow my clothes are cleaner because they just smell so dang good!
Lonni E.
Love using this scent booster in my homemade laundry soap! Smells great and leaves clothes smelling great! Not too strong, not too faint.
Sara F.
Fall River, MA
The smell is amazing and is long lasting after the washing cycle. High priced and will only purchase if its on sale