BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Refill comes in a handy jug that refills your regular Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Wash Soap bottle up to two and a half times. Savings for you and for the earth. When you're done, throw the 25% PCR bottle in with your everyday recycling. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.

Water
Polysorbate 20
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the hand soap I use in my house. First I bought the 12.5 FL bottle and then I bought this refill and would just fill it back up when I am running out! This is the best hand soap ever! I love lavender so I love this and how it doesn't have parabens is nontoxic! :) I would definitely recommend this and the Mrs. Meyer's brand in general!
Lauren J.
Carrollton, TX
My husband and I recently bought a nice soap dispenser for our bathroom in an attempt to look more like real adults and bought this on Amazon to fill it with. When it arrived it was a little smaller than I imagined, but it had enough for two full refills so really not too bad. It smells amazing and looks nice in the dispenser. I would definitely buy again if I could find it on sale, if not I might go for a cheaper option.
Jenny G.
forest city
Love they Meyer’s brand first and foremost because you can feel good about what’s in it. Second because it is very reasonably priced. Now this particular product is one I like because it’s considered a refill. Which means you will get more soap at a cheaper rate than buying buying individual bottles! Plus you’re recycling your hand soap dispenser- that’s another good thing for the environment- go you!
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
I love this product the smell is just my favorite. It leaves my hands smelling so nice for a few hours as well. It’s a little more in the expensive side for someone in a budget. I would recommend this product.
Blythe S.
Kansas City
Yes, of course there is cheaper hand soap that works just as well. But sometimes I feel like treating myself, and nothing I’ve tried leaves my hands feeling so soft, never stripped, no matter how many times I had to wash my hands (while cooking, for example). I love that you can purchase refills, not only to save $$ but to avoid wastefulness. The subtle lavender scent is nice.
Brenna M.
The best hand soap! It’s not very drying and has good natural ingredients. The smell is amazing! I loved it so much i put a bottle in the shower to smell the soothing lavender after my massage. So tranquil!
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
You can’t beat Mrs. Myers. It’s an excellent quality product. The price is very fair and the lavender scent is pleasant. I think it’s my favorite scent the brand carries.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
This is the best laundry detergent that I’ve found. It cleans clothes well and it smells amazing! I like how natural it is, so you don’t have to worry about chemicals. I would recommend this to any household.
Sap l.
Since I started using this hand soap. My hand not even looking better they feel so so soft. I am done with all other hand soaps. We always bought this as a refill.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I use this daily. I love the smell and it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other brands. The only con I feel is the price. This is a bit too pricey. If you want to splurge I would go for the refill and just add it to a used pump you have. A little goes along way and you won't feel like you've spent too much. I forgot it is all natural and I would recommend this product.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work compared to something like Tide pods? I love the tied pods but I use Mrs. Meyers dish soap and cleaning spray and I am thinking about making the switch for laundry soap as well.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this any good at all??
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Has anyone tried this
Halle  C.
Has anyone tried it yet. ?

Amazon