BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #34 in Fabric Softener

All you need is half a capful of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Fabric Softener in your rinse cycle to make your clothes smell fresh, feel fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and make ironing easier. Just imagine. Contains softening ingredients from plant-derived sources, Cotton Extract, and essential oils for garden-fresh fragrance. HE compatible. 32 loads per bottle. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Simply use ½ capful in the rinse cycle to add a nice fragrance to your clothes, make them fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling, and best of all, make your ironing easier. So nice.

• I am wondering if this product is okay to use with sensit...1 Answers
  • I see many people on social media talking about signing u...1 Answers
  • WHERE CAN I PURCHASE AT?5 Answers
Amber B.
louisville
This brand never leaves me second guessing about the products and chemicals that could be laying on my skin. Mrs. Meyers is a very healthy alternative to your average fabric softener. Lavender is my favorite scent of all time so of course I have to use the lavender version! I buy this at my local Meijer and Walmart. Very reasonably priced for being so good for you and your clothes. No hidden hazardous chemicals!!
Angela A.
chico
This product of scent of lavender is beyond my favorite. The scent it amazing and not overwhelming of lavender. It provides the best results on my clothes keeping them smooth and soft and looking clean and free of residue like other products. It’s affordable and long lasting. It definitely recommend it. I definitely have all the products in my home of this scent.
Amazing!!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I use this product a lot lately I'm trying to steer clear of cleaning products with a lot of harmful chemicals ...so this stuff is always at the top of my list...love it
Valerie B.
Lavender everything!!! I love how effective the brand is. I even have the lavender dryer sheets I love this so much. It is definitely on the expensive side so I try use coupons or go for promotions when I can.
Emma T.
Mrs. Meyer’s is a wonderful brand that I love using around my house. I trust the ingredients and everything feels natural and gentle. This lavender scent is one of my favorites and I really enjoy using it.
Emily Z.
Henderson, NV
I love this fabric softener! The lavender smell is amazing and it lasts for a long time on my clothes. It’s not as thick as other softeners but I like it just as well. I highly recommend this product.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I’ve used this a few times and I loved it each time! The scent is amazing. It makes everything feel so great! I thought it was pretty effective and I like the non-toxic factor!
Reghan C.
Huntingdon, TN
This is the only fabric softener I will use. I love the way it makes our clothes smell, and I love the way it makes our clothes feel! Never had any eczema flare ups from it, but never any residue on our clothes either. I highly recommend!
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
Mrs Meyers is my favorite Home brand. Every scent is wonderful, I have a small collection under my sink that I change back and forth from dependent on what mood I’m in.
The softeners all smell wonderful (especially the basil scent) plus they and are not full of harmful chemicals. What’s not to love?!?!
Kevan D.
Germantown
I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything Mrs. Meyers clean day. From the packaging, the scent to the ability of how it cleans this stuff never lets me down. My only wish is that it was easier to find scents in stores near me. Often it’s very limited.
Ashley D.
Largo, FL
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE AT?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who has tried this brand?
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am wondering if this product is okay to use with sensitive skin? Sensitive to acne mostly.
Shauna J.
Kingston Spgs, TN
I see many people on social media talking about signing up for the Grove Collaborative and receiving lots of free Mrs. Meyer's products. I love lavender scented products and am curious as to how others feel the scent is on this fabric softener.
Kari M.
How is this for washing clothes ? Does the scent last and it clean well? I use the bar soap, all purpose and body wash and love those. I do many loads of laundry a week so this is a bit less cost effective for me. Might just get it for my clothes or sheets not everything I wash.