BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #29 in Fabric Softener

All you need is half a capful of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Fabric Softener in your rinse cycle to make your clothes smell fresh, feel fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and make ironing easier. Just imagine. Contains softening ingredients from plant-derived sources, Cotton Extract, and essential oils for garden-fresh fragrance. HE compatible. 32 loads per bottle. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Simply use ½ capful in the rinse cycle to add a nice fragrance to your clothes, make them fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling, and best of all, make your ironing easier. So nice.

• I am wondering if this product is okay to use with sensit...1 Answers
  • I see many people on social media talking about signing u...1 Answers
  • WHERE CAN I PURCHASE AT?5 Answers
Angela A.
chico
This product of scent of lavender is beyond my favorite. The scent it amazing and not overwhelming of lavender. It provides the best results on my clothes keeping them smooth and soft and looking clean and free of residue like other products. It’s affordable and long lasting. It definitely recommend it. I definitely have all the products in my home of this scent.
Amazing!!
Mary A.
Thermopolis
I've been using this for years for my bedding, along with the Clean Day Lavender Laundry detergent. I've gotten to the point where the nice, faint scent is a real sleep inhancer.  So many fabric softeners are too perfumed, flowery or over scented for me.  This one is perfect.  I love it.  A little goes a long way.   Even after the bottle is "empty" I get a couple more loads just by rinsing the bottle out and pouring it into my rinse cycle.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I use this product a lot lately I'm trying to steer clear of cleaning products with a lot of harmful chemicals ...so this stuff is always at the top of my list...love it
Valerie B.
Lavender everything!!! I love how effective the brand is. I even have the lavender dryer sheets I love this so much. It is definitely on the expensive side so I try use coupons or go for promotions when I can.
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
This has easily become one of my favorite brands! I’ve used almost all of the different products they offer and have never been happier! They smell amazing, and the best part is how good the ingredients are!
Elaina W.
minneapolis
Love love love this product! It is natural, clean, and great!! It leaves my clothes soft to the touch and does so with safe ingredients! It’s a little more expensive, but it’s worth it! Everyone needs this!
Emma T.
Mrs. Meyer’s is a wonderful brand that I love using around my house. I trust the ingredients and everything feels natural and gentle. This lavender scent is one of my favorites and I really enjoy using it.
Elizabeth C.
I use this in conjunction with the Ms. Meyers laundry detergent and it works as a great pair. The scent is lovely I notice a difference in the softness of my clothing. The price is more expensive than other fabric softeners but not too expensive I think it is worth it.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I’ve used this a few times and I loved it each time! The scent is amazing. It makes everything feel so great! I thought it was pretty effective and I like the non-toxic factor!
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I switched brands to Mrs Meyers, I like the smell and it works great but it is a bit pricey and you don't get as much but I guess it is worth it for a more natural product.
Ashley D.
Largo, FL
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE AT?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who has tried this brand?
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am wondering if this product is okay to use with sensitive skin? Sensitive to acne mostly.
Shauna J.
Kingston Spgs, TN
I see many people on social media talking about signing up for the Grove Collaborative and receiving lots of free Mrs. Meyer's products. I love lavender scented products and am curious as to how others feel the scent is on this fabric softener.
Kari M.
How is this for washing clothes ? Does the scent last and it clean well? I use the bar soap, all purpose and body wash and love those. I do many loads of laundry a week so this is a bit less cost effective for me. Might just get it for my clothes or sheets not everything I wash.