Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dryer Sheets uploaded by Emily K.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dryer Sheets are a perfect way to add freshness and reduce static in clothes. This dryer sheet contains a vegetable-derived softening agent and essential oils on a paper sheet. Made in the USA.

Dihydrogenated Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, C16-18 and C18 Unsaturated Glycerides, C16-18 Fatty Acids, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil

Usage:

How do you reduce static and add a wonderful fresh scent to your clothes? Open this box. Pull out a single dryer sheet. Tear apart at perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents and toss into the dryer with your wet clothes. Turn the dryer on. Sit down. Relax. Tumble clothes until dry. It couldn’t get any easier.

• I love the Lavender scent of Mrs. Meyers soap and sprays....4 Answers
  • Do these sheets leave a film on the metal part where the ...3 Answers
  • Are these any good?2 Answers
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I always purchase the Lavender ones! I love these so much! I usually put two in each dry and reuse them once. The box definitely lasts me a while. They make my clothes smell so great and super soft. I definitely recommend these and I will keep purchasing. I would also definitely try the other scents! :)
Autumn H.
I love these so so much! They give your clothes a longer lasting scent unlike most dryer sheets. They are super thick which keeps then from clinging to your clothes when getting them out also
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
Review for: Lemon Verbena more...
I love the scent of these on my clothes! It’s gentle and so fresh. I also appreciate how each dryer sheet has a cut line down the middle so you can pick the size of dryer sheet you want. This helps to make these a great value - I only use half of one when dryer small loads!
Meagan G.
These are my favorite, but they are generally a splurge item.  I love that they can be halved, and reused.  The scent is great.  Great for the planet, great for you!  I highly recommend this product!  You can find it at some grocery stores, on amazon, and other online sites.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Lavender more...
Can't praise these enough. Pricy, but they seem to last me and my hubby awhile. Our laundry room smells amazing. I usually purchase these at target. If you love lavender you need these!!!!! Will definitely be trying the other scents too!!
Sabrina A.
Review for: Lemon Verbena more...
These are AMAZING! Love this scent! Leaves your clothes smelling fresh! Wish you could find them at more places (only seen at target so far). I use these when I don’t want to use my wool dryer balls.
Kaitlin M.
Marysville, OH
These dryer sheets are quite different from most you can purchase at the store. The smell seems over powering when you smell out of the box and it smells more like the essential oil than standard lavender products. I wouldn't say my clothes were smelled a whole lot like lavender but I think it's because we are used to that scent because we also use lavender laundry detergent. They are a game changer for me because we are trying to get away from chemical products and use more natural products in the home since we have toddlers running around.
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
I can't say enough good things about these dryer sheets. I really like the smell, and how it's not a fake dryer sheet smell like all the other products on the market. The other thing that's really nice about this product is that you only need half of a dryer sheet for an entire load of laundry. Yes, these will cost you more than other dryer sheets but because you only use half a sheet per load they last twice as long.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Review for: Lemon Verbena more...
I wanted to try a more natural dryer sheet for my laundry because I know how many chemicals are in the regular ones, but these were just too much money for me. I would rather just make my own out of essential oils. They didn’t really get rid of static cling either. I wanted to love these because I love all the other Mrs. Meyers items, but these were just a miss for me. :(
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh how I love you, Mrs. Meyer's. I am so loyal to this scent, I will never get over it. It's lavender, but not that medicinal, stringent lavender that some products take on. It's a little bit warmer and so cozy. I wouldn't survive the cold winters in New York without warm sheets smelling like these dryer sheets.
Allison D.
I love the Lavender scent of Mrs. Meyers soap and sprays. Do these dryers sheets smell the same? Also how long does the wonderful scent stay on your laundry?
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these sheets leave a film on the metal part where the lint is caught? Over time the metal part (lacking the correct term off the top of my head, ha!) will not work as well if there is film build up.
Deosha A.