BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #25 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

• How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease...1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap
  • "I love that this product smells great, works great and is made with many natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell great, and is easy on your hands, it washes off squeaky clean in a flash!" in 1 review
Brittani W.
A fantastic natural soap for those looking to cut chemicals out of their household routines without cutting quality of the products they use. It cuts very well and trough grease and leave the kitchen smelling very nice. The scent kinda threw me off since I hadn't thought that the orange peel in the ingredients would have such a strong smell to it. I was honestly expecting a full on just lavender smell but am very pleased with the combo. I think it's pretty amazing that they not only made these soaps with these natural ingredients but made the scents work well together making it a fantastic fragrant scent.
Alex :.
Boise
This dish washing soap does wonders on cleaning stuff off of our dishes. Not only does it have a great smell and great price, but can always get all of the grime we have stuck on our dishes off! I would definitely recommend it!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have used a lot of Mrs. Meyer's products! I usually always purchase this Lavender one or the basil one! I love both. I also purchase the matching hand washes! I definitely recommend/ love this brand. It is a bit more pricey but this bottle definitely lasts me a while because only a bit is needed on a sponge to wash dishes :)
Vanessa M.
I really like the type of bottle this product comes in. It is fun compared to squeeze ones. It doesn’t create a whole lot of lather but there is still foam do not get me wrong. It is a great natural soap compared to conventional products on the market nowadays. I think you would enjoy it
Elizabeth D.
Twinsburg, OH
Absolutely love this dish soap. I’ve been using it for about a year now and could never imagine washing dishes without it. It smells AMAZING and has lots of long lasting sudds so I use way less soap while washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.
Heather G.
Chackbay
I am a huge advocate for Mrs Meyers products. I love using cleaning products good for my home and my family. I purchased my dish soap from grove Collaborative. Lavender scent is light, clean, and relaxing. My dishes come out spot free and clean.
James W.
Portland
Sometimes I just want to be able to clean the dishes myself and not have to use the dishwasher. Luckily Mrs. Meyers is there to lend me a hand. This dish soap is awesome, it smells calm and refreshing. I couldn't recommend it more to you!
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer's products. They work wonderfully and have a great scent. I also like that they're natural and environmentally friendly. I just wish they were more affordable. Definitely recommend. My favorite cleaning products.
Julia A.
Oxford
I love Mrs. Meyers products, especially the lavender scented soaps!! No harsh chemicals and it leaves my hands feeling so soft. I feel rewarded for washing dishes! The only downside is that it’s a bit more expensive than other brands.
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
One of my favorite dish soaps. Smells fantastic, is gentle on hands and really cuts out grease. More expensive than other than soaps, but is totally worth it because of having no bad ingredients in it. Will totally buy again!
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from dirty dishes? Does it have a thick consistency and suds well?