BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #25 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

• How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease...1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap
  • "I love that this product smells great, works great and is made with many natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it smell great, and is easy on your hands, it washes off squeaky clean in a flash!" in 1 review
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
I keep the trifecta of this dish soap, Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Hand Lotion and Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Foaming Hand Soap right at my kitchen sink. Not only is the packaging nice and looks good displayed in my kitchen, but the smell and product itself is wonderful. I get all three at my local Target.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super gentle and doesn't dry out my hands when I wash whatever can't go in the dishwasher. Love the effectiveness of most of the Clean Day line. Very light and not overpowering scent in Lavender. Lavender or Mint (limited edition) are my go to for dishes. I give it a four​ stars because some scents don't rinse well for whatever reason.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have used a lot of Mrs. Meyer's products! I usually always purchase this Lavender one or the basil one! I love both. I also purchase the matching hand washes! I definitely recommend/ love this brand. It is a bit more pricey but this bottle definitely lasts me a while because only a bit is needed on a sponge to wash dishes :)
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This is hands down the best smelling dish soap I have ever used. I do not use it to wash my dishes, I use it to wash out my dog's kennels with and it works great. The scent is very fresh and light. I received this as a free gift from grove collaborative and will be repurchased it a target.
Vanessa M.
I really like the type of bottle this product comes in. It is fun compared to squeeze ones. It doesn’t create a whole lot of lather but there is still foam do not get me wrong. It is a great natural soap compared to conventional products on the market nowadays. I think you would enjoy it
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
I love this product. Not only doesn't work well, it is safe for the entire family. It smells amazing, and works just as well. The kitchen smells amazing after you're done, and it also has a cleaner that accents the dish soap very well. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish Soap
Lizzie D.
Absolutely love this dish soap. I’ve been using it for about a year now and could never imagine washing dishes without it. It smells AMAZING and has lots of long lasting sudds so I use way less soap while washing dishes. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.
Alexis H.
Norfolk, VA
Couldn’t be any happier! This product does it all. I got it from grove.com subscription and I just love it. The scent and suds! Doesn’t leave weird residue. Makes your hands soft unlike other soaps that dry them out. And that lavender scent is amazing!
James W.
Portland
Sometimes I just want to be able to clean the dishes myself and not have to use the dishwasher. Luckily Mrs. Meyers is there to lend me a hand. This dish soap is awesome, it smells calm and refreshing. I couldn't recommend it more to you!
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer's products. They work wonderfully and have a great scent. I also like that they're natural and environmentally friendly. I just wish they were more affordable. Definitely recommend. My favorite cleaning products.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
How would this product compare to dawn in removing grease from dirty dishes? Does it have a thick consistency and suds well?