Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Does this smell like the all purpose spray?
What all the hype with this product line?
Does this work as well as Dawn[product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-liquid-dish-soap-basil-160-fl-ozpack-of-6]?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap!
Product Highlights
I love that this product smells great, works great and is made with many natural ingredients.in 1 review
Not only does it smell great, and is easy on your hands, it washes off squeaky clean in a flash!in 1 review
5 months agoNew River, AZ
I HATE doing dishes... this scent though! It's soooo worth it . I am actually enjoying doing the dishes throughout the day now. Aside from cleaning the dishes well my entire house smells so amazingly fresh! We love lavender!
a year agoBurleson, TX
Purchased at: Target
This soap is great! I love that it’s natural and free of harsh chemicals! The smell is amazing! By far my favorite. It makes doing dishes somewhat enjoyable. And it gets the grease and grime off with Essex it also suds well!
8 months agoArlington , VA
This smells wonderful just as all the other Clean Day products do, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was nice and thick in consistency and was perfectly soapy. I got it in a combo pack so I’m not sure how pricy it is.
3 months agoAlexandria, VA
Best dish soap ever! It smells great, doesn’t use all the harsh ingredients as others, and I buy it very inexpensive on amazon in packs of three!! I use their hand soap as well; this and the basil are such amazing scents.
6 months agoHenderson, NV
Everything by Mrs. Meyer’s is amazing. Seriously smells so good and clean an natural. I use their hand soap and dish soap and they make me so happy. A little pricey, but worth it! Would recommend this company to everyone!
7 months agoDushore , PA
I love this product. It works well on my dishes and smells amazing. The packaging is cute and bubbles up nicely. It’s not expensive at all and can be found in a few different stores. I would recommend everyone buying it.
4 months agoSacramento, CA
Mrs. Myers always has the best scents and this one does not disappoint. It’s available at most Targets And is in the same price range as most other dish soap’s. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
6 months agoMilford, OH
Actually not a big fan of this soap. It cleans okay but it smells bad and doesn’t hardly sud. I might try a different scent some time but not overly impressed. I wouldn’t recommend this product, at least not this scent.
3 months agoDayton, NV
Unbeatable lavender scent. I love all of the Mrs. meyers products. You can never go wrong with these products. Once you’ve used these all natural selections, everything else just seems offensive. Definitely recommend.
4 months agoGreenwood, SC
Mrs. Meyers smells fantastic. If you love essential oils and natural cleaners, you will be obsessed with this brand. The dish soap works well, if not better, than your regular ones, and it’s environmentally friendly.