BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #12 in Diffusers

Anna G.
I love scents that are "believable" (not floral or fruit scented, which nobody's home would ever actually smell like) and this one really does smell like somebody was just folding freshly washed laundry. Very comparable to the "clean linen" Yankee Candle scent but at a much more reasonable price. Each refill lasts about a month on the highest setting. Will definitely purchase more.
Jaden A.
Show Low, AZ
I absolutely LOVE these! I put them in the bathrooms, and they make the room smell so lovely! I want them all over the house because they smell so wonderful. The price is also not bad at all! Very affordable. I definitely reccomend these to anyone who uses essential oils!
Holiday D.
Turlock
 It works great and it made my room smell amazing I would 100% get this again   make my house smell like spring time and  it lasted a long time
Krista M.
Morristown
all of the meyers products are my go-to. i love the lavendar scent and the basil and the mum scent when it was seasonal. candles and hand soap are my favorite.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Mrs Meyers is an amazing Brand! I love it. I especially love the lavender scent. It is effective. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it.
Jade P.
Eastvale, CA
This line of products is my favorite but honestly I love it!! It smells so good and makes my clothes not only clean but smell so fresh.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Well what are you waiting for,go out try it for yourself I bet you will love it. They are amazing trust me you will feel the same....
Nicole C.
Centreville, AL
I like the way it cleans and smells although the send doesnt last as long as I expected. I would still recommend this product
Wendy R.
I would buy this more if it didn't cost so much. Thankfully they go on sale from time to time and you can stock up on them.
Bella L.
I love lavender but I'm not too much a fan of this. It has a hint but with a strange scent also. I prefer lilac instead!
Stephanie Y.
Where can I find this!? I've never seen it before
Nicole F.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I want these SO badly!! But I can't find them anywhere. They're not even on Amazon. Does anyone know where I can buy these?
Veronica S.
Do these work on air wick or glade diffuser?