Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Counter Top Spray

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth. For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you ask of an herb?

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Water, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, betula alba (birch) bark extract, saccharomyces ferment, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, fragrance, sodium citrate, glycerin, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate, diacetate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

How is the scent of this product? Some lavender smells almost chemically to me and are too strong.
My favorite smell is Basil. What is your favorite?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Counter Top Spray!
4 months agoWausau, WI
I love having their counter top spray and all purpose cleaner for many reasons! No harsh chemicals, still smells nice and things are cleaned the way they are supposed to be!
6 months agoFreeport, IL
This is in of THE best cleaners I have ever used. It is Lavender scented, but don't let the amazing smell fool you. This is a super tough cleaner. I can't wait to see what else I can super clean with it!!
2 years agoRocky Mount, NC
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Counter Top Spray uploaded by Victoria M.
I was at a friend's house one night for dinner, and I spilled a little tomato sauce on her counter. So I looked under her sink, pulled this cleaner out and went to clean up my mess. Once I got a whiff of how amazing this lavender smells, I was hooked! I immediately asked her where she purchased it, and she said Target. The very next day I went and got my own bottle. Over the last year, I have been thoroughly surprised at how well Mrs. Meyer's works on all sorts of messes! I use it for tough baked on food, dried up spills on my counters, I use it for daily cleaning of woods and floors. I use it for everything! I will never go back to any other cleaner!
3 years agoRocky Mount, NC
I cannot sing the praises of this cleaner high enough! I bought this at Target for about $5. It is my favorite counter top cleaner and the smell is amazing! Even my fiancé who doesn't really like lavender enjoys the scent! What's so great about this product is that it cleans just as good as it smells! It cuts through stubborn grease and spilled egg, it cleans stainless steel with no streaking! It is really an all purpose cleaner. I love it!
2 years agoBellflower, CA
I'm obssesed with this brand. They have the best selections and verities when it comes to sent. I used to use this brand all the time. It's become a bit too expensive for my family to continue using it though. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy other brands sometimes. I definitely purchase these when they're on sale or I have a coupon
a year ago
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Counter Top Spray uploaded by Sonia M.
Compre este producto porque tenia la curiosidad de saber si valía la pena y lo amo con locura deja un aroma tan más hermoso y fresco en mi casa, lo utilice por primera vez para la limpieza de mi cocina y quedo muy limpia y ese aroma me mató huele muy bello
2 years agoCrofton, MD
This spray worked well enough but the smell was weird. It didn't smell like lavender to me, or anyone else in my family. It smells like baby powder. I don't buy it often because I don't find it to be a good value, but if I can't find my usual I don't hate buying this brand instead.
2 years agoOrlando, FL
I just bought some of this yesterday. I absolutely LOVE this smell. I'm a big lavender fan though. One time, they didn't have lavender, so I was forced to try their basil, which I thought was going to be super weird. I ended up loving it! All their scents, from aloe to lemon, smell amazing and I would totally recommend. I use them for everything, from dishes to countertops.
2 years agoYpsilanti, MI
This is the first time and product I've ever use from this company. I love it so far! Cleans great. All natural. Smells amazing!! I really want to try some other products from them. It's a little pricey compared to other brands, but not crazy or anything
2 years ago
This is by far my favorite Mrs Meyers product. I use the all purpose cleaner everywhere! In the kitchen, bathroom & bedrooms. Picks up dust and messes and leaves my house smelling amazing! I highly recommend the lavender scent.