BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #11 in Surface Care

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth. For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you ask of an herb?

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Water, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, betula alba (birch) bark extract, saccharomyces ferment, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, fragrance, sodium citrate, glycerin, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate, diacetate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• How is the scent of this product? Some lavender smells al...2 Answers
  • My favorite smell is Basil. What is your favorite?4 Answers
Sonia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Compre este producto porque tenia la curiosidad de saber si valía la pena y lo amo con locura deja un aroma tan más hermoso y fresco en mi casa, lo utilice por primera vez para la limpieza de mi cocina y quedo muy limpia y ese aroma me mató huele muy bello
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Great product for daily kitchen wipe down of counter tops and appliances. Smells great and is available in several other scents. Leaves my black and stainless steel stove/oven and dishwasher streak-free. I also use the dish soap, hand soap and hand lotion. Mrs. Meyer's makes great cruelty free, biodegradable products.
Vanessa R.
Palm Harbor, FL
To say that I am obsessed with this product would be an understatement! I started using this product a few weeks ago and I still cannot believe how clean everything is that I use it on. I mostly use it in the kitchen, and my kitchen has never been as clean as it has been since I’ve started using this product. The lavender smells so good, and the scent lasts for hours! When I clean the night before and get home the next day from work I can still smell the subtle lavender scent. I’ve also used it in my bathroom on the countertops and mirrors and it cleans beautifully.
Mckenzie W.
This is the best cleaning product I have ever used, I completely use it everywhere onto kitchen countertops to my desktop to literally anywhere, it smells so good and it definitely cleaned up really well
Keirah P.
I love this product. It smells so good and I don’t have to really worry about using it around kids or pets. It cleans really well and leaves the best scent. I recommend to anyone. Pricier than other cleaners but worth it in my opinion.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The aromatherapy is the biggest bonus with this line of cleaning products. The lavender scent is my favorite. This product cleans my counter tops while making my house smell amazing and instantly putting me in a good mood!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I was at a friend's house one night for dinner, and I spilled a little tomato sauce on her counter. So
I looked under her sink, pulled this cleaner out and went to clean up my mess. Once I got a whiff of how amazing this lavender smells, I was hooked! I immediately asked her where she purchased it, and she said Target. The very next day I went and got my own bottle. Over the last year, I have been thoroughly surprised at how well Mrs. Meyer's works on all sorts of messes! I use it for tough baked on food, dried up spills on my counters, I use it for daily cleaning of woods and floors. I use it for everything! I will never go back to any other cleaner!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I picked this up out on a whim, at The Fresh Market, it was on sale; so decided to check it out. I used it as soon as I got home, and omg! This stuff smell AMAZING! I was a little bit skeptical about how well it would remove dirt, and thoroughly clean, but it works great! I used this on my kitchen counter tops, and as well as on my bathroom counters, and I love it. The smell is by far my favorite part. The lavender is so refreshing and lingers subtlety around the house. I also love the packing, it is the perfect size and the spray nozzle gives me no trouble. I highly recommend this product. I want to try the other scents out, because this one over exceeded my expectations for sure! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I cannot sing the praises of this cleaner high enough! I bought this at Target for about $5. It is my favorite counter top cleaner and the smell is amazing! Even my fiancé who doesn't really like lavender enjoys the scent! What's so great about this product is that it cleans just as good as it smells! It cuts through stubborn grease and spilled egg, it cleans stainless steel with no streaking! It is really an all purpose cleaner. I love it!
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I'm obssesed with this brand. They have the best selections and verities when it comes to sent. I used to use this brand all the time. It's become a bit too expensive for my family to continue using it though. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy other brands sometimes. I definitely purchase these when they're on sale or I have a coupon
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
My favorite smell is Basil. What is your favorite?
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
How is the scent of this product? Some lavender smells almost chemically to me and are too strong.

back