BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #11 in Surface Care

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth. For years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing & believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you ask of an herb?

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Water, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, betula alba (birch) bark extract, saccharomyces ferment, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, fragrance, sodium citrate, glycerin, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate, diacetate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

A naturally fresh way to remove odors. Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

• How is the scent of this product? Some lavender smells al...2 Answers
  • My favorite smell is Basil. What is your favorite?4 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I picked this up out on a whim, at The Fresh Market, it was on sale; so decided to check it out. I used it as soon as I got home, and omg! This stuff smell AMAZING! I was a little bit skeptical about how well it would remove dirt, and thoroughly clean, but it works great! I used this on my kitchen counter tops, and as well as on my bathroom counters, and I love it. The smell is by far my favorite part. The lavender is so refreshing and lingers subtlety around the house. I also love the packing, it is the perfect size and the spray nozzle gives me no trouble. I highly recommend this product. I want to try the other scents out, because this one over exceeded my expectations for sure! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Sonia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Compre este producto porque tenia la curiosidad de saber si valía la pena y lo amo con locura deja un aroma tan más hermoso y fresco en mi casa, lo utilice por primera vez para la limpieza de mi cocina y quedo muy limpia y ese aroma me mató huele muy bello
Vanessa R.
Palm Harbor, FL
To say that I am obsessed with this product would be an understatement! I started using this product a few weeks ago and I still cannot believe how clean everything is that I use it on. I mostly use it in the kitchen, and my kitchen has never been as clean as it has been since I’ve started using this product. The lavender smells so good, and the scent lasts for hours! When I clean the night before and get home the next day from work I can still smell the subtle lavender scent. I’ve also used it in my bathroom on the countertops and mirrors and it cleans beautifully.
Keirah P.
I love this product. It smells so good and I don’t have to really worry about using it around kids or pets. It cleans really well and leaves the best scent. I recommend to anyone. Pricier than other cleaners but worth it in my opinion.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love all Mrs. Meyers products. You don’t feel like you’re using any harsh chemicals, it’s actually very affordable for what it is, easy to find and most importantly smells fantastic! I love all the scents! The smell is so delicious. The product itself is great. Works just as good, if not better than others twice the price or your classic cleaners.
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
I'm in love with all of Mrs. Meyer's spray cleaners. I've never met a fragrance in their product line that I didn't absolutely love. All of the products are very effective, and are safe for use around my 3 dog, 2 cats, and toddler. They leave the room smelling absolutely fantastic for a long while. The lavender scent is amazing, and it helps to neutralize the pet odors that I'm all-too-familiar with.
Lorie C.
Cincinnati, OH
This smells AMAZING! You be got to make sure and wipe extremely well. It can leave a thin streaky layer behind. It’s worth it. Little more expensive than regular counter cleaners they try it be far healthier than other brands.
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
This counter top spray you guys is so good! Love the scent, love the safety and ingredients! Love the the price and love how effective it is!! And the quantity and packaging is wonderful too!! But the scent of the lavender is amazing!!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The aromatherapy is the biggest bonus with this line of cleaning products. The lavender scent is my favorite. This product cleans my counter tops while making my house smell amazing and instantly putting me in a good mood!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I was at a friend's house one night for dinner, and I spilled a little tomato sauce on her counter. So
I looked under her sink, pulled this cleaner out and went to clean up my mess. Once I got a whiff of how amazing this lavender smells, I was hooked! I immediately asked her where she purchased it, and she said Target. The very next day I went and got my own bottle. Over the last year, I have been thoroughly surprised at how well Mrs. Meyer's works on all sorts of messes! I use it for tough baked on food, dried up spills on my counters, I use it for daily cleaning of woods and floors. I use it for everything! I will never go back to any other cleaner!
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
My favorite smell is Basil. What is your favorite?
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
How is the scent of this product? Some lavender smells almost chemically to me and are too strong.