BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #99 in Bathroom Cleaners

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Bathroom Cleaner is a hardworking formula that is specially formulated to clean shower doors, tiles, toilet seats, porcelain, countertops, sinks and tubs. Clean the entire bathroom with powerful, garden-fresh Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Bathroom Cleaner.

Water, Lauramine Oxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

• Moving into my first apartment at the beginning of next m...3 Answers
  • Is this stuff just as effective as anti-bacterial cleaner...2 Answers
  • I love the smell of Lavender, and I heard this smells ama...2 Answers
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love this cleaner it has amazeing scent it smells nice and cleans great the only cleaner i use in my home now it eco friendly as well it beyond better useing this in my home compared to useing harsh cleaners with bleach and ammonia it feels better useing this in my home knowing it cleaning and disinfecting as well with out the harsh smell of bleach. It works great in the bathroom and kitchen all over my house on the surfaces i can not tell u how much i love this product and smells so nice
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyers leaves my house smelling fresh and aromatic. I love that all of the products have essential oils in them, making me a happier person while I clean. I'll even spray a few sprays in the toilet occasionally for a fresh scent to make the room smell nice. It works well on all surfaces and leaves everything amazing. I like to buy this at target, and I also purchased the refill.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
I love the scent of this and I love that it's natural and cuts through dirt and grime. I use it on my counter tops in the kitchen. All over the bathroom and it leaves everything smelling so good.
Bridget C.
My husband & I discovered this product at Target and fell in love with it. We use it to clean the kitchen counters & for in our bathroom & leaves our place smelling amazing! We love the fact it doesn't contain harsh chemicals too! It's a little pricey but completely worth it! I definitely recommend this product! You will not be disappointed! :)
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Mrs. Meyers! Effective at cleaning away dirt and grime, and it smells amazing! I love the Lavender scent. The Lemon & Honeysuckle scent smells amazing as well. I love that this cleaner doesn't contain a lot of the harmful chemicals that a lot of household cleaners have. A great green product to help protect the environment and keep your family safe!
Denise M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the lavender scent. This is one of the best natural cleaners on the market. It does not emit harmful toxic chemicals like most cleaners are comprised. I feel good that I am not contibuting to putting toxic chemicals into our environment.
Vanessa R.
This is a great product to clean your bathroom with it's very effective not disappointing in the least I bought this at target it is a great value for the amount you get in the bottle yes I would buy it again
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Again, my favorite natural cleaning products! This bathroom cleaner is also in my repertoire and didn't disappoint! I'm finding I also love the Lemon and Honeysuckle just a well as the Lavender!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love this cleaner. It smells really nice and cleans very efficiently. It doesn't irritate my breathing or skin. You can use it sparingly to make a container last. These products are a bit more pricey than some cleaners but well worth it
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
I have used for several years. It is pricier than I would like it to be, but it does a very good job of cleaning soap scum, the smell does not bother my honey (whom has asthma) and leaves a very pleasant scent through out my apartment
Valerie S.
Moving into my first apartment at the beginning of next month, I am looking for some great cleaning products to use-any suggestions? Has anyone received any good Vox Box's with samples for cleaning/ home supplies? I love to try things before I buy!
Margi B.
Is this stuff just as effective as anti-bacterial cleaner? Or is it more of an all-purpose cleaner?
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of Lavender, and I heard this smells amazing but does it actually smell like Lavender or does it just have a good smell to it?
Mykael  M.
Springfield , OR
I'm curious how effective this cleaner is? will it get things clean without a lot of scrubbing efforts or will I need to use an abrasive sponge? thoughts?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
I hear the smell is amazing, but how well does it clean?