BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Hardworking, naturally derived essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth. For many years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing, tranquilizing and is believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you want from an herb?

Water, decyl glucoside, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, fragrance, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, betula alba (birch) bark extract, glycerin, caramel, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, disodium hydroxyethyliminodiacetate, sodium hydroxide, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

Dilute 1/4 cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

• Is this a good cleaner for tile floors?15 Answers
  • I will try to try this! Do they sell this is a lot of sta...13 Answers
  • Does this brand actual work? I know it's supposed to be "...20 Answers
Yasmin R.
North Las Vegas
this stuff last forever! I have bought two bottles on Amazon and I'm using that same to pack after 6 months. It's great that you can water it down to be as strong or light as you need it to be and it's super helpful for when you just have to get the job done and you want your house to smell clean for when your guests get there
Rylee L.
I live the fresh scent it leaves behind. It helps me keep my home clean, because it is one of my favorite smells, I grab it for cleaning everything, from the kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, and even the dogs things as well!
Crystal D.
Richmond
Mrs. Meyer's lavender all purpose cleaner is incredible. I mix this with water and it lasts a long time. The lavender scent is relaxing and fresh. The scent lasts a long time after cleaning. My fiance and I love it!
Rachele N.
Makes cleaning glorious! It is basically cleaning with essential oils. I love the lavender, basil and lime verbena Mrs. Meyer products. No cons! Pros, better for the environment and the smell of a spa.
Renee V.
West Fargo, ND
I love this cleaner.  The scent is amazing and just makes me want to clean my kitchen! I prefer the Lemon Verbena for a all purpose spray but both scents work equally as well.  It works very well to clean stains & stuck on food off of the countertops in my kitchen.  I feel that it is a bit more expensive than some other brands of multi-purpose sprays but if it makes me "want" to clean, then it's worth it!
Alexandra D.
eastham, ma
Purchased at: CVS
I love the lavender scent for the laundry!! So calming. This product you dont need much for great results. Pair with mrs meyers dryer sheets! Great scent for linens
Keisha H.
Mrs. Meyer's is my all time favorite chemical free product! With us having children around the house handling chores I wanted to find a product that wouldn't be too strong for them and would work  and THIS. IS. IT. My favorite scent is basil! There's are a variety of scents to chose from so I would say try them until you find the one that works best for you.
Stephanie L.
This multipurpose cleaner has such a refreshing scent. I’ve used this on everything from cleaning my wood laminate floors to cleaning the bathroom and kitchen surface areas, I’ve even used it to clean up pet stains on furniture. This stuff works like a charm and leaves every smelling fresh. Great price for how well this product works and for the amount of product.
Chassidy L.
London
The best is the for my kids. Mrs. Meyers makes my family happy! They are inexpensive and they clean so wonderfully! The scents are just wonderful! I also don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals being used in my home. Mrs meyers is a great and trust worthy brand. The price is well permitted and the products are a praise. I highly recommend these products to anyone i talk to about my clean home! I also recommend buying from grove collaborative!
Aly F.
Rockford , IL
I grabbed this when I was pregnant and trying to stay away from harsh chemicals. I was sort of expecting it to not work well because I thought you needed chemicals to clean well.. boy was I wrong!! It took off all the gunk on top of my fridge that the 409 wouldn’t touch! I bought the big bottle and now I use it for everything!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product worth the price?
Karen E.
Where do you buy this in a case of 6 ?
Leslie S.
Is this cleanser multi-purpose? I like to use products that I can use on countertops, floors, walls, etc. Thanks!!!
Stacia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is it safe for pets ?
Rachel R.
Does the lavender scent completely overtake the room like some cleaners?

Amazon