Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner

by Mrs. Meyer's

Hardworking, naturally derived essential oils are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home and the earth. For many years, the Lavender herb has been valued for its wonderful relaxing scent that's soothing, tranquilizing and is believed to relieve fatigue. What more could you want from an herb?

Water, decyl glucoside, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, fragrance, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, betula alba (birch) bark extract, glycerin, caramel, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, disodium hydroxyethyliminodiacetate, sodium hydroxide, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Usage:

Dilute 1/4 cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

Does anyone know if coupons ever come out for the Mrs Meyers products Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner ?
How can I use it???
I have. Will this drink be good for mixing with soda?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner!
Vanessa S.
Arlington
Absolutely love the scents this brand has, very powerful cleaning products without harmful ingredients!
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Mrs Meyers cleaning products. They all do such a great job of getting things clean. Plus, they smell great too! This scent is one of my favorites that Mrs Meyers has on the market. I would recommend this product to anyone. Especially since it's all natural!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice all purpose cleaner. The scent is pretty strong, which is a downfall. It lasts awhile. I’m on my second bottle. It’s around $9. A little goes a long way. You can find this at pretty much any grocery, drugstore chain. I think it works well.
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the BEST. First off it smells amazing. Second it works like a charm on so many different surfaces. No elbow grease needed. And it’s affordable and easy to find in stores. I love this. A bottle of the concentrate lasts me a really long time. I’m never going back. Also worthy noting: this doesn’t disinfect anything but I don’t use it for that so I’m not worried about it.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Purchased at: Target
I love this cleaner. I use it to clean my bathroom and it smells amazing. I love that it is natural and safe to use.
Stephanie G.
Phoenix, AZ
To state the obvious here, these products, the whole line, smell incredible and authentic and natural. As an all purpose cleaning agent, I’ve used better, but as a natural product I’m not completely disappointed in its price or performance. I have used this in the water when I mop my floors and it leaves my house smelling heavenly. I also use it to wipe down surfaces throughout the day just to freshen things up and experience the aroma in my home. I wish they would make corresponding soy wax melts, I’d buy them weekly.
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
Great smell and works great. I just switched to the concentrated formula to see how that compares. I love Mrs Myers products
Ashley W.
Wahiawa, HI
I use this cleaner for EVERYTHING-floors, counters, toys. It gets surfaces very clean and smells amazing. I purchased it at Target and I love that I could buy a large bottle. I will continue to buy. It’s my favorite cleaner!
Stephanie L.
San Antonio, TX
This multipurpose cleaner has such a refreshing scent. I’ve used this on everything from cleaning my wood laminate floors to cleaning the bathroom and kitchen surface areas, I’ve even used it to clean up pet stains on furniture. This stuff works like a charm and leaves every smelling fresh. Great price for how well this product works and for the amount of product.
Graciela S.
miami
Purchased at: Hale Groves
Meyers !!!!! Exelente producto con un aroma muy rico , naturales , concentrado q rinden muchísimo y una limpieza pura
Ask a question to the Influenster community...