Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender 64 Load Laundry Detergent uploaded by Rebeca F.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #33 in Laundry Detergent

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Lavender laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Buy on Bed Bat...
Cat D.
I love that these products are better for the environment and my health than many others. I  have tried several different scents and products from this line. I will say this scent isn't my favorite. I can barely smell it after the wash. And when it comes to the multi purpose spray  it just doesn't smell good. I wish they made the Christmas peppermint year round. That's my favourite. But, besides this specific scent, I will definitely repurchase the product. I've heard that the honey suckle is good ;)
Jennifer K.
Adel, GA
I wash the towels and bedding with this product. The smell of lavender is so relaxing, and this product keeps your bedding smelling like lavender for weeks. A little bit more expensive, but it works just as well as other brands, but are plant based, a lot healthier for your family.
James W.
Portland
I use Mrs. Meyers for just about everything, so when i found out they had a laundry detergent i was ecstatic! After using these the first time, i never looked back, I use these for every load of laundry and my family loves the way their clothes smell afterwards
Olivia S.
Latrobe
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product cleans amazingly! It truly deep cleans and gets all of the grime out of whatever it is cleaning! It’s affordable and the packaging is pleasant! I would absolutely buy it again and I would recommend it to anyone who has a life and a home!
Alyssa B.
Columbus
Expensive, but my obsession with keeping my house chemical free takes over. This product smells divine. I always feel as though my clothes come out super clean and the fragrance transfers nice to my clothing. (Without being super overpowering)
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Don’t know if this actually lasted 64 loads for me but it was my fav detergent I’ve tried. It left my clothes smelling great and didn’t have that detergent scent that most do. I bought it on amazon and will be buying again soon. I recommend.
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is nice. I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling and it lifts stains and dirt from my clothing as well. I am able to rewear cloths 2 times with this product where I feel with tide of gain I can rewear clothing 2-3 times.
BriA'nna P.
Dallas
Love this product and brand SO much! I use the Mrs. Meyer’s Lavender cleaning spray and hand soap. I LOVE this scent and efficacy. It gets the job done, it’s gentle for sensitive skin like mine, and definitely with every penny. Love it!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kaila L.
Detroit
You guys have no idea how intoxicating this smell is. All lavender products from this company are my favorite I wish they made perfume! I am very impressed with prices and the quality. Knowing they are all natural helps.
Amy L.
Where can I purchase this? I have never seen it in any store around me!
Heather N.
JONESBORO, LA
Love the Meyers cleaning products! Basil smells great!
Yaffa A.
I've been hearing so much about this brand. Is it all natural? Also, is the Lavender perfumed or natural smell? I don't buy any perfumed products bec my daughter is very sensitive
Jessica M.
Taylors, SC
Does this detergent leave a strong smell in the clothes? I've used the lemon detergent before and some of my items seem to have a pretty strong lemony scent. Wondering if the lavender is more subtle?
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this product, but how do you measure it? The cap flips open but also twists open. There isn't a pour spout so when I pour it into the cap it gets everywhere...I always make a mess and I feel like an idiot when I do laundry. Help!?!