Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender 64 Load Laundry Detergent uploaded by Rebeca F.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Lavender laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA.

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Subtilisin (Protease) Enzyme Blend, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Amylase Enzyme Blend, Mannanase Enzyme Blend, Lipase Enzyme Blend, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Madelyn B.
Wisconsin
This detergent smells amazing! It gets the job done, and I love that the brand is eco-conscious. Prior to using this brand, I was using Tide, and while it is quite a bit more expensive (almost 2x the price), I believe it's worth it. It doesn't have any artificial coloring which I appreciate. It seems highly unnecessary for my laundry detergent to be bright blue (sorry Tide). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to switch to a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
_tabeee e.
Lakeland
This is my favorite detergent. It smells so good, it's clean, gets the clothes clean and doesn't irritate my skin or my husband's. And is a bargain for the size. I'll continue to buy this, if you haven't tried it you should. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender 64 Load Laundry Detergent
Darci S.
Kearney, NE
I love this laundry soap so very much.  No harsh ingrediants and still cleans amazing, and my laundry smells GREAT!  More expensive, but worth it.
Amy J.
Cameron Park, CA
I love that Mrs. Meyers makes laundry detergents! It smells great without being too overpowering and is effective. I think it is pretty natural too which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this brand!
Madison M.
A good introduction into the natural world of laundry products but you can do better! The scent is a little earthy and lingers, and not super effective on tougher smells, like my husband’s gym clothes.
Jenna B.
I love the packeging and the product makes me feel good. Pros it's recyclable, cons the smell doesn't always go away from my workout clothes. I believe in general it's effective, it's not very affordable but I would definitely recommend for its sustainability and other features
Kira T.
Laguna Beach, Ca
This is a great product for all of my different loads of laundry both colors and white loads. I use this all the time because it smells amazing and doesn’t irritate my skin. This is a great product.
Amanda B.
It seemed to work well at first and smells amazing. After a few uses it did not completely remove stains as well as some odors. I really wanted to love this product but it definitely fell short.
Chassidy L.
London
As I said before I love mrs Meyers cleaners ESPECIALLY THE LAUNDRY CARE! I choose lavender because I love the smell! It’s very effective and it is a little on the more expensive side but knowing it’s all natural for kids and husband, it is worth the price! A little bit also goes a long way! Don’t keep this from letting you try the product! You can get it even cheaper on grove collabrative!
Jacki A.
This was pretty disappointing, and I was hoping for so much more because I love this line. I don’t feel like it cleans my laundry as well as the higher chemical stuff and at times made it a little stiff? Wasn’t as lavender as I wanted either but if you’re not into overwhelming detergent smells that won’t be a problem. I love when my laundry stays smelling like detergent for weeks but a lot of people don’t! When using this I would put some lavender oil on my dryer sheets to amp up the scent factor. This isn’t a bad detergent but I just wanted more from it.
Amy L.
Where can I purchase this? I have never seen it in any store around me!
Ashley S.
Du Bois, PA
Does this have a strong scent?
Yaffa A.
I've been hearing so much about this brand. Is it all natural? Also, is the Lavender perfumed or natural smell? I don't buy any perfumed products bec my daughter is very sensitive
Heather N.
Jonesboro, LA
Love the Meyers cleaning products! Basil smells great!
Melissa W.
Washington , PA
Does Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender 64 Load Laundry Detergent work well at getting out heavy souls and stains?

Target