BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

The lavender herb is valued for its relaxing scent that s soothing and is believed to relieve fatigue. lavender laundry detergent is a remarkably concentrated 4x, safe and effective. Contains surfactants from plant sources and essential oils. Compatible in he and conventional machines. Also a great stain pretreater.

Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
This is not my regular laundry detergent, but I bought it after experiencing some allergies, hoping it would be easier on my skin. And it is: this detergent is mild and easy on the skin, and leaves no appreciable residue on clothing. The lavender scent is pleasantly floral and not too strong, and barely noticeable on clean clothes. I did find that it doesn't get rid of tough stains and odors (ie, my boyfriend's gym clothes -- oy) quite as effectively as my usual, non-natural detergent, but for everyday purposes, and if you're looking for a detergent that's gentle on skin, this is an excellent buy. Another bonus: it's super-concentrated, so a little goes a long way.
Mirabelle B.
Mirabelle B.
Seattle, WA
I've loved Mrs. Meyer's laundry products in the past that have been purchased by roommates or family (fabric softener, dryer sheets) and I LOVE lavender, so naturally when it was time for me to buy new detergent, I picked this up. Unfortunately, I am deeply disappointed. The scent is nothing close to true, natural lavender, which is one of the things I count on most from this brand! The lid/detergent dispenser is odd as well. The detergent works fine, but no better or worse than anything else I've used. Next time, I'm trying another scent or I'll stick with another brand.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Kent, WA
I have extremely sensitive skin, and I mean extremely sensitive. I've used several different detergents in the last couple of years and have always broken out in hives and crazy rashes from them. I purchased the Mrs. Meyers laundry detergent in lavender scent a little while ago and am so happy I've found something that won't irritate my skin. It also cleans your clothes so well! The smell is also amazing and it stays on my clothes even after I've worn them! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love Mrs. Meyer's laundry detergent. It's super concentrated so you only need to use a little bit and the bottle will last forever. The scents are also really nice. My favorite is the geranium scent, but it's hard to find, so often I'll get the lavender or lemon verbena which are both nice too. I have quite sensitive skin and this detergent has never irritated my skin, which can be a deal-breaker with some commercial laundry detergents. But Mrs. Meyer's is great!
San Pedro, CA
This smells so good and it gets my clothes really clean. I love that it uses natural ingredients. It's even nicer when paired with the corresponding dryer sheets (those are probably my favorite thing ever). The only problem is that it's impossible for me to pour in the cap without spilling everywhere. There isn't a pour spout to the cap, so I find it difficult to use. I end up using more than I have to and I find it very wasteful.
Maddy F.
Maddy F.
I am sensitive to scent so if I use a scented product I am very particular about it. I love the way this detergent smells. It's earthy and a bit woody- not entirely floral. It's strong out of the bottle but the lasting scent is better because it's more subtle. As a detergent it works well to get clothes clean and keep them looking nice. It does not fade my darks or colors. The packaging design is a nice feature as well.
ashley w.
ashley w.
Anything from Mrs.Meyers I will love!!! This is one of those products one my love list! It smells so good and leaves my laundry smelling fresh and feeling soft. I love the lavender scent of this detergent too. Some can smell weird and overpowering but this one has the perfect lavender scent. I also love that this is made of natural ingredients and is safe and cruelty free!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite laundry detergents. The scent is so gentle and elegant-- I love how my clothes smell after I use this detergent! The formula seems to be more gentle than brands like tide, which I like. Especially for bedding, which I'm rubbing my face on and breathing in for 8 hours a day. All Mrs. Meyer's products are great and this one of my favorites.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
This laundry detergent is highly concentrated, and safe and gentle on clothes. It is excellent at removing dirt and grime and is even derived from plant sources. I love the scents of Mrs. Meyer's products, which are made from natural essential oils. Environmentally-friendly and biodegradable, this product is an excellent buy.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque, NM
I hate doing laundry as much as the next person, but i really love this product. It gets out stains pretty well... even the ones you didn't tend to immediately after they happened. I think it is affordable, but only when you factor in the cost of using natural ingredients. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Yaffa A.
Yaffa A.
I've been hearing so much about this brand. Is it all natural? Also, is the Lavender perfumed or natural smell? I don't buy any perfumed products bec my daughter is very sensitive
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Taylors, SC
Does this detergent leave a strong smell in the clothes? I've used the lemon detergent before and some of my items seem to have a pretty strong lemony scent. Wondering if the lavender is more subtle?
San Pedro, CA
I love this product, but how do you measure it? The cap flips open but also twists open. There isn't a pour spout so when I pour it into the cap it gets everywhere...I always make a mess and I feel like an idiot when I do laundry. Help!?!