Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent Geranium uploaded by Elizabeth S.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent Geranium uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Laundry Detergent. HE & Conventional Machines. Also a Great Stain Pre-Treater Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide special, singular fragrance for your garments and linens. For generations, the herb lemon verbena has been valued for its wonderful light citrus scent that s refreshing, invigorating, and is considered to pick-you-up.  What more could you want from an herb? Formulated for all washers including high efficiency washing machines.  Product ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are.

• "This smells great and does a good job at cleaning your laundry." in 1 review
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
I have mixed feelings about this product. As a detergent, it is effective, it smells nice, and it is free of harsh chemicals. However, the packaging is TERRIBLE. There is no way to effectively pour the correct amount of detergent into the cap, so you either have to squirt it out (which results in using too much), or you have to attempt to pour it (which results in a mess and a sticky detergent bottle). It was also a very expensive detergent, and I feel that there are other comparable products that are less of a hassle. It might be worth it if you really like the scents, but other than that, I would try Seventh Generation or The Honest Company instead.
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I am a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products. I like being able to trust my family's health and well being to all of the products I bring into our home. Mrs. Meyer's offers quality that I can trust. I highly recommend this Laundry Detergent for those conscientious about avoiding chemical-laden products. Great value and peace of mind!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
We love Mrs Meyer's laundry detergent, it works great. A little pricey, but worth it in the end if it means keeping my family healthy. All of the products in this line are fantastic. Just wish they were a little more budget friendly. I still recommend it when I can to those who are trying to get away from the chemicals.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Decorator Expert
I really dislike this scent! It smells ok in the bottle but makes my clothes smell terrible - like moldy water or something. I tested another brand to make sure it's not my washer stench but the detergent. I love their scents and products usually but do not buy the lavender. Will be tossing it and it's not cheap.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
This is my absolute favorite product of all time! It smells DELICIOUS and it gets your clothes clean with just a small amount of soap. The cap is odd and doesn't make a lot of sense but oh well. I would recommend this to anyone!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Ive never tried this detergent before but I was excited about trying a natrual laundry detergent!!!
I loved the simple packaging it's very modern and to the point.
The prices was reasonable and the ingredients looked great!
overall it washed ok but didn't get rid of the really tough stains or smell.
The scent was stronger then expected it just didn't linger that long.
good value for money if your doing a light wash but I wouldn't recommend as I needed something more heavy duty.
AI wouldn't buy again unless it was on sale!
Brigitte H.
Brigitte H.
Port Orchard, WA
As a conscientious momma who wants the best for her family, it's important to me that a brand is worry free as well as effective. Mrs. Myers brands are always both. I always know exactly what ingredients I'm using to clean and I always know that they are doing a good job. (And there's nothing like the walking around in a house that smells as beautifully clean as you know it is with herbal/spice/flower smells that you can't help but love!
Mai M.
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
Mrs. Meyers has the best things for cleaning! I'm so glad that they carry it at my local target.  They geranium detergent has been effective! It makes my clothes smell so good and fresh! It is affordable, and I would recommend anyone that's looking for something with a lighter smell! I have really enjoyed it.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Philadelphia, PA
I began using Mrs. Myers detergent after ordering it form Grove Collaborative. So far it has worked just as well as my regular brand (Tide) and has a fantastic scent, which is important to me. It is a little more expensive than my other detergents, but it is very concentrated and uses very little to get the job done.
Keep P.
Keep P.
I love the way it smells but sometimes it doesnt suds up the way I hope but I was use to another brand that I clearly dont buy anymore. This out beats most competitors and I like that its safe on the environment and my septic tank. So this is a must buy and must have product.
Deb W.
Deb W.
Newport, PA
Do you like this better than, the same as, or less than Seventh Generation's laundry detergents?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Does this laundry detergent leave your clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh?
Jeanna B.
Jeanna B.
Long Beach, WA
I love this entire product line, but found the Geranium scent to trigger migraines. What is the lightest scent they have to offer? I'm thinking it it too strong for me.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
What difference did you see using this detergent vs the regular cheap kind? is it worth the money
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Tucson, Az
I love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. About how many washes do you get from a bottle?