Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent Geranium uploaded by Elizabeth S.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent Geranium uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Laundry Detergent. HE & Conventional Machines. Also a Great Stain Pre-Treater Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard-working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide special, singular fragrance for your garments and linens. For generations, the herb lemon verbena has been valued for its wonderful light citrus scent that s refreshing, invigorating, and is considered to pick-you-up.  What more could you want from an herb? Formulated for all washers including high efficiency washing machines.  Product ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are.

• "This smells great and does a good job at cleaning your laundry." in 1 review
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
When looking for household cleaning products I first look for the least amount of chemicals and artificial ingredients. Mrs Myers is our go to if I am not making my own cleaner. The light scent is great for sensitive noses and the products clean extremely well. I will continue to buy this product
Gina C.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this detergent. It is clean and fresh smelling and gentle on my clothes! Just a little drop does the job. It lasts a long time too! It isn't the cheapest alternative but I got it on clearance at Target! I love it and think it's great for people trying to cut the in-home chemicals!
Isabella H.
Penn Valley
By far my favorite laundry detergent! As a busy mom and wife who tries to be environmentally conscious, I really appreciate that it’s made without chlorine and formaldehyde as well as parabens. I’m a repeat user and don’t plan on changing anytime soon.
Jasmine N.
I love this product because it makes my laundry smell amazing yet also gets tough stains out and horrible odors the price is a little steep but it's worth it and I would definitely recommend this laundry detergent to everyone!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of clean clothes! It can be used for everything and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Stephanie H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I live for this product.  I did switch over to a different brand for a little while( fiancee bought the wrong type) but this helps remove pet smell. And leaves clothes smelling fresh and soft!!
Amanda B.
Ive never tried this detergent before but I was excited about trying a natrual laundry detergent!!!
I loved the simple packaging it's very modern and to the point.
The prices was reasonable and the ingredients looked great!
overall it washed ok but didn't get rid of the really tough stains or smell.
The scent was stronger then expected it just didn't linger that long.
good value for money if your doing a light wash but I wouldn't recommend as I needed something more heavy duty.
AI wouldn't buy again unless it was on sale!
Brigitte H.
Port Orchard, WA
As a conscientious momma who wants the best for her family, it's important to me that a brand is worry free as well as effective. Mrs. Myers brands are always both. I always know exactly what ingredients I'm using to clean and I always know that they are doing a good job. (And there's nothing like the walking around in a house that smells as beautifully clean as you know it is with herbal/spice/flower smells that you can't help but love!
Keep P.
I love the way it smells but sometimes it doesnt suds up the way I hope but I was use to another brand that I clearly dont buy anymore. This out beats most competitors and I like that its safe on the environment and my septic tank. So this is a must buy and must have product.
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
This is a brand I seem to love everything from. This detergent cleaned my clothing and sheets very well and also smelled extremely good. I have recommended this detergent to friends and family. I love it and have used the geranium surface cleaner as a bathroom surface and kitchen counter cleaner. I also like to smell the sheets or counter cleaner as aromatherapy.
Deb W.
Newport, PA
Do you like this better than, the same as, or less than Seventh Generation's laundry detergents?
Allison D.
Does this laundry detergent leave your clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh?
Jeanna B.
Long Beach, WA
I love this entire product line, but found the Geranium scent to trigger migraines. What is the lightest scent they have to offer? I'm thinking it it too strong for me.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Does this work as well as something like Tide or is it mostly just good for the smell? I got the lavender as part of a gift and I'm not so sure about it.
Kendra G.
Tucson, Az
I love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. About how many washes do you get from a bottle?