Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesMrs. Meyer's
Clean Day Large Scented Soy Candle, Basil, 72 oz - 3 Jar

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Large Scented Soy Candle, Basil, 7.2 oz - 3 Jar

by Mrs. Meyer's

Sometimes it feels good just to have a nice candle giving off some extra fragrance while you're busy with your chores. A Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Candle can help you do exactly that. Comes in a cute jelly jar that makes a great reusable gift. All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax.

Jar is reusable; 35 hours burn time; Made with essential oils and plant-derived ingredients; Free of animal-derived ingredients and not tested on animals

Do the candles last a long time?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Large Scented Soy Candle, Basil, 7.2 oz - 3 Jar!
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
Mrs. Meyers basil candle is one of my favorite candles. They seem to last long and smell so good. Basil is my favorite scent. I have always wanted to try to snowdrop candle scent.
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
I just recently found the Mrs meyers products. And I am OBSESSED!!!! I buy these candles but the bulk off of Amazon. They scent of the lemon ones are so good. Like I was absolutely blown away by the candle. I recommend ANY of the Mrs meyers products to people.
Andreana L.
johnston avenue
I absolutely love these candles. Not only do they smell amazing but they last forever. You can light them for many many hours. The basil scent is great and different. It smells fresh and clean. Id absolutely recommended and would buy again.
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
When you know you know! I first learned of this candle by smelling it at my favorite hipster restaurants and a good friend of mine had it burning in her bathroom. I love this scent it is quite fresh with a small bit of spice. This candle just makes your room feel so clean. This is the perfect scent for a bathroom or Kitchen. Lastly, I love that their products are clean. Natural products are a major selling point for me.
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I love the basil scent and use the laundry detergent/fabric softener... This candle smell good on cold sniff but once lit the scent changes into something funky. This scent does not translate well when heat is applied to it. I will not purchase again and I would not recommend. Please make a candle in the Rosemary scent.
Kinzy W.
Pulaski
Love all the basil products. I use this brand throughout my house for every room. Great product! Last a long time too!
Amanda A.
leander
Love this scent and knowing that soy candles are less harmful to burn in my house. Mrs Meyers is a fav around here!
Kelly B.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are made with good ingredients, they burn really well. The basil scent is really nice.
Kristi L.
Sunbury, PA
A clean smell a fresh day a perfect smell for all over the house. Can’t go wrong with this little guy. Bought mine at target. Easily affordable and does have other scents.