Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Scented Soy Candle 4.9 Oz

Bring the festive spirit to every room in your home with Mrs. Meyer?s Clean Day Limited Edition Holiday Fragrances. Sometimes it feels good just to have a nice candle giving off some extra fragrance while you're busy with your chores. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Crisp Iowa Pine Candle can help you do exactly that. With a light touch of clove & cedar, this just-cut Christmas tree scent comes in a cute jelly jar that you can reuse!

Vegetable Wax Base, Fragrance, Natural Essential Oils, Lead Free Cotton Wick.

Trim wick to inch before each lighting. For best results, burn candle 2-3 hours at one time. Nonmetal, lead-free wick.

Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
This scented candle was perfect for the winter in Oregon, it lent so much ambiance and a beautiful smell to our home for the Holiday season. I love that it is not spreading as much bad stuff into the air as well, a clean base product is so essential to keeping a healthy home, Mrs. Meyer's has that part down for sure!
Stephanie F.
I love Mrs. Meyer's products, but the candles don't hit on much. They smell great when you hold them up to your nose, but when you light them they don't emit a ton of scent. I do like them, though, because they are soy candles and I feel that I can trust this product for my family.
Katie A.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite holiday gift! You can’t go wrong with a great smelling candle that doesn’t overwhelm your home with harsh chemicals. I absolutely love Mrs Meyers! That’s why this is my #giftcrush
Dani L.
Sioux City, IA
I love the clean scent this candle gives off. Other "air freshener" candles smell like chemicals. I especially love that the candle is poured into a glass vessel that can be cleaned and reused once the candle is gone. My only complaint is that the candle doesn't come in a larger size.
Tiffany F.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite scents that Mrs Meyers has. I wish it was available year round. It makes everything smell like Christmas.
I usually buy up all I can after the holidays so I can use the products throughout the year.
Alyssa S.
Seasonal item that never lasts in stores. If you like it, pick up one or two, as it likely won't be there next trip. This smells like trees, without the fakey air freshener smell. Even the husband likes it.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
I love these soy candle, they burn slowly and release a fresh scent. The clean scent is not overbearing, goes great in a bathroom. They're not the least expensive, but the product is of good quality.
Keri B.
Twin Falls
Let me start by saying that I have not tried this particular scent but I LOVE the fresh basil.  The candle itself lasts forever with a long burn and the scent throw is pretty far for such a small candle.
Sara M.
These candles are great because you can rest well knowing you aren't inhaling anything toxic and the scent lasts a long time! I can smell it even when it isn't burning.
Lindi B.
I love this candle! I'm really sensitive to strong, synthetic scents but Mrs. Meyer's scents are always perfect! Iowa Pine in particular will always be one of my favorites!