Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Tayla M.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Tiffany H.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a fresh way getting rid of kitchen messes and bathroom odors. Combines garden-fresh scent with plant-derived ingredients and essential oils. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more.

Usage:

Spray on all non-porous surfaces like finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed stone and granite. Simply wipe away.

Katelyn F.
Raleigh NC
I bought this as a set with the dish soap and hand soap; it was one of the limited edition holiday scents. I really liked the pine scent, but it wasn’t as strong as a candle would be. I used this spray many times over the holiday season for cleaning my kitchen. I love how clean it gets my counters and stove, as well as the light pine scent. Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
The smell of this is amazing! It almost makes me want to clean more. We just recently found Mrs Myers and I really try not to use anything else. It’s hard to find in my area though so I wish that was easier. The natural oils in the bottle make it safe for use around pets and kids and that makes me feel better about the product.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
I love Mrs. Meyer's products, and really enjoyed this scent during the Holidays when you really want that pine scent in your house. I feel like the 'after smell' was a little weird though, like it lingered on my counter tops but not in a good way. I'll stick with my other favorite scents.
Langley M.
Huntingdon
This smells like Christmas in a bottle. It cleans great just like all the other Mrs. Meyers products. It is a good value and I could love a multi surface cleaner more. I would recommend this product to anyone who would listen!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
It’s like pinesol but better. I feel more comfortable using this brand because I feel like it is safer. It smells so good and works amazing. I use it one my counters to clean up every night and will even use it on my stove.
Josh J.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is a really great thing to have in your household! It’s such a great all surface cleaner. I can clean my counter tops with it and my bathroom counters too! The nice scent gives a old time smell to my house!!
Maria R.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite scent from this brand. I use this cleaner for everything because I know it’s safe for any surface. It’s so useful and not super pricey. Definitely worth it, the only cleaner I’ll ever use.
Tayla M.
Oxford, ME
I have got a #giftcrush on these holiday edition Mrs.Meyers scents! With Peppermint and Iowa Pine being the perfect way to keep your home clean and fresh this holiday season. The best price to amp up hosting your holiday festivities. I may even restock before they run out!
Hillary C.
Sault S Marie, MI
This is the most amazon all natural cleaner i have ever used. The smell is incredible. I bought it from meijer and it is a great price point. It cleans surfaces exactly how i need it to.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Works fantastic, just as great as the other Myers spray I just hated the smell! It was a gift so I couldn’t return but they have so many other amazing smells this just gave me a headache
Kailee C.
Aledo, TX
Where do you purchase this at? Is the smell overpowering?