BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Soften and protect your hands with Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Liquid Hand Soap. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free.

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become.

Emilee H.
I love this brand! I caught it on sale near Christmas. This scent is nice, but I haven't tried other scents yet. Looking at the ingredients is why I bought this. It is all natural and feels great on the skin. I will be buying more of this brand and tryi bff other scents!
Yvonne G.
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Hand Soap Iowa Pine Scent has brought back so many childhood memories, I absolutely adore it! Growing up in Iowa, enjoying the smell of a freshly cut tree for the holidays (minus the allergies that come along with it). Now I get to delve into all those memories as an adult & have soft hands, doesn’t bother my allergies or my sensitive skin. It’s like having Christmas in a bottle!
Amber H.
Park Ridge, IL
This is by far my favorite soap to use for the holidays!!! Normally I am one to use bath and body works soaps but I found that it often made my hands dry but this soap leaves my hands feeling soft along with the amazing smell!!! I use this product everyday and am for sure purchasing again and cant think of any improvements it could make! Go out and buy it ASAP!
Elizabeth S.
Staff
I'm obsessed with pine scents in the winter time and this is great! It has all the great natural qualities that mrs Meyers has in a seasonal scent that will take you through Jan and feb. and it's called Iowa 🌲😊.
Savannah P.
This is one of my favorite hand soaps- the Iowa Pine scent smells amazing! I have stocked up on these since they are only limited edition. I buy mine at Target, but you can also get them direct from the manufacturer! I highly recommend this hand soap.
trisha V.
We love this stuff. I buy so much of it when it is in stock because it isn't offered year round. The price is reasonable compared to other brands. The only problem is I can never find this scent in store. I know others will love this scent. If you are going to try this, I recommend ordering a bunch of it at a time.
K V.
Lake Villa, IL
Was SO excited to find this~ I love the smell of pine. Holy heck was the smell STRONG, like headache inducing. Could not get the smell off of my hands for over 24 hours!!!
Shannon M.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite soap of all time. The scent is fantastic - good without being overpowering - and it's great at getting off the grime. It's only available in November/December but I grabbed it for $3 at my local Target. I buy this every year it's available (and try to stock up), and I can't recommend this product enough!
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
My sister is a kindergarten teacher with a bathroom in her classroom and she loves this so much because every time she smells the pine tree she knows her little ones washed their hands. I use this at home and wish the would make it a regular line item
Nicole B.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. Iowa Pine is my favorite pine scent, along with the Nest Pine candle. This hand soap is not drying, and I am constantly washing my hands in the kitchen where this soap is.