Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

*1 other buying options

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes, pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Which organic cleaning products are the best? Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Dish Soap
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Iowa Pine Dish Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Baker City Oregon
Such a great scent for winter time! The pine scent is a realistic pine smell, not perfumey at all. And subtle, not like you have a Christmas tree up your nose! Washes great and suds up nicely! Always a great price on Amazon or Target. I do find that for holiday or limited edition scents, Target usually has the better price!
Jacksonville, FL
I love this scent of this dish soap! I wish they sold it all year round. It’s also an effective dish soap, foams nicely, helps remove grime from dishes I hand wash. I feel like it’s reasonably affordable especially from Lucky Vitamin.
Happy Valley, OR
Love this brand. A small squeeze of this soap suds up nicely and gets everything squeaky clean. Not much to say there! The Iowa Pine is by far my favorite scent! Wish it weren’t seasonal! I do like that it doesn’t smell Christmas-y... I can’t handle all the “hot chocolate,” “gingerbread,” “candy cane,” smells that come out during the holidays.... But the Iowa Pine is great year round if you’re into the woodsy smells like me! Definitely would not recommend to friends bc then it would sell out faster and it would be harder for me to access!!! Haha just kidding. But I will be stocking up on several when the next holiday season comes around to get me through the year!
Clarksville, TN
I love this! It cleans wonderfully and the scent is my favorite. I love the fresh scent and I really wish it was a year-round scent instead of just a holiday scent. Highly recommend this clean, green product to everyone!
Dayton, NV
This is my absolute favorite Christmas scent! I always buy extra so that I don’t run out. Get in the Christmas spirit with the scent of fresh cut Christmas trees. Your house will be clean and smelling Christmas fresh.
I bought this product from an Amazon daily deal and I’m never looking back. I am in the process of switching to a less chemical household and this will be a product I will repurchase again and again.
loving this seasonal mrs. meyers iowa pine dish soap. can be pricey but a little of this product goes a long way. scent is perfect for the holiday season. i will buy this again and other products with this scent.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
There is something about the scent of dish soap that has to be absolutely
right and Mrs. Meyers nailed it with this scent! I typically only used Dawn dish soap but this product cuts oils perfectly and smells clean. I don't know if I would particularly purchase a floral scent, but this has me more optimistic about trying the  Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap, Lavender Scent, 16 oz Bottle
There is something about the scent of dish soap that has to be absolutely
Atlanta
This is my favorite holiday scent to have in the house. I get excited to switch this out for Christmas time because washing my dishes just smells so good! Works great, a great purchase for your home.
Durham
I bought this last holiday season and loved the Christmas-y scent for the season. The same scent in the countertop spray was too much for me, but lied it doing the dishes. Definitely recommend.