BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated liquid dish formula for hand washing dishes, pots and pans includes Soap Bark Extract, another ingredient from the garden that is one of nature's best degreasers. The formula is biodegradable, contains plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way.

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
This is truly wonderful soap. Its natural, environmentally friendly, smells AMAZING, cleans fabulously, and doesnt dry out your hands. Not sure what else you could ever want in a dish soap. We stocked up on the holiday pine scent last year because it smells so fresh and cheerful. Cant wait until I see them in stores this year!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I still really like this dish soap a lot, but it doesn’t smell like pine like I thought it would. It’s a little off or something but I still enjoy it a lot. Myers is my favorite!
Amanda B.
Waveland
The pine scent is seasonal where I live and it makes my entire kitchen smell like Christmas when I use it. Is tough on grime but not full of that harmful stuff other cleaners are. I will definitely recommend this to others and continue to buy it myself!
brooke w.
Loveland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Ashley W.
Love this soap! The smell is wonderful and I like that it doesn't have as many ingredients in it as others. It's not as bubbly as some of the others but I really love using it.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I absolutely love this soap! I can only seem to find it around the holidays in my local Target but would buy it all year round if the carried it. Fresh and clean and just what is needed in the closed in winter months.
Yvonne G.
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Hand Dish Soap Iowa Pine Scent has brought back so many childhood memories, I absolutely adore it! Growing up in Iowa, enjoying the smell of a freshly cut tree for the holidays (minus the allergies that come along with it). Now I get to delve into all those memories as an adult, have clean dishes and soft hands. It doesn’t bother my allergies or my sensitive skin. It’s like having Christmas in a bottle! I love the Iowa Pine Holiday Edition Line!
Haley T.
I don’t like the scent of this bath bomb, at all. I DO love the dried flowers that soak into the bath though, it is beautiful! The smell just reminds me of my great grandmother, kind of like a dusty old floral potpourri.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the holiday smells in this liquid dish soap. I often soak my dishes with Mrs Meyers soaps but this smell is a plus for the holidays. It cleans really good. And fights grease. Highly recommend.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
I love this and wish I could find it year round. It smells phenomenal and cleans just as well. It’s a bit pricey but so worth it, I have never regretted the purchase!