Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle Countertop Spray uploaded by Samantha A.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle Countertop Spray uploaded by Samantha A.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle Countertop Spray uploaded by Athena J.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth. Sweetly scented Honeysuckle provides an air of calm as you clean. Often used as a cleansing aide, this fruity floral is known to be quite soothing & cooling. All this from an herb.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Water, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, betula alba (birch) bark extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) extract, saccharomyces ferment, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, fragrance, sodium citrate, glycerin, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Samantha A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got this for 3.99 at my local grocery store for a 16 fl oz spray bottle. This scent for a cleaning product is my dream. It’s not like a typical chemically smell, but a fresh clean honey scent that isnt over powering, but still smells noticeably fresh.
I wish this came in bigger bottles? Maybe it does?
I smelled all the other scents but this one is by far the best.
I will be buying more mrs. Meyers products as I have a baby and I want more natural cleaning products.
Maeve G.
I LOVE this cleaning spray. I switched from Seventh Generation after smelling this and I'm so glad I did. I'm SUPER picky about scent and I'm obsessed with this honeysuckle scent. It works well and leaves the room smelling so fresh. I look forward to cleaning with this!
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
I'm very sensitive to strong smells like bleach. I would dread cleaning because I knew I'd get light headed and dizzy from the chemical fumes. I decided enough was enough and got this cleaner specifically for kitchen clean up. It smells so good! It's not too overpowering or artificial smelling but leaves a fresh clean scent. The price is just the same as the chemical filled brands. Love this!
Regine P.
Riverside, CA
I think everyone that has written a review here has mentioned how much they enjoyed the smell. I too, enjoy the smell. I think it is the best cleaning product smell I have ever encountered and it makes cleaning my kitchen so much more relaxing and enjoyable. I am almost out of the Honeysuckle spray so I think I am going to try another scent to change things up a little bit!
Carina M.
Chatsworth , CA
This is my favorite scent and cleaning spray. It cleans very well and leaves a great scent on my home it is very long lasting. I normally purchase these at target the price is fair and I will continue to use at my home.
Hilary M.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff smells AMAZING, but I was extremely disappointed when I went to their site to discover that it will disinfect. To me, if a product won't kill the germs, it's not for everyday use. This is what their website says in the frequently asked questions about it:
Will your Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner disinfect?

A. No. Our Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner will not disinfect. The Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner is a very effective cleaner and offers excellent soil and dirt removal, but it does not offer the anti-bacterial benefits of products containing chlorine bleach. When disposed, products containing chlorine bleach are harder on the environment and their fumes also pose a potential health risk to consumers. There also is a growing body of evidence that points to the formation of resistant ?super organisms? due to overuse of anti-bacterial products.

So, basically, it's a cleaning product that doesn't totally clean. I don't need my germs to smell good.. that doesn't really help me. Huge let down, and I will be taking it back.
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
Amazing. I mainly use it in my kitchen, but recently I've started using it all around the house! It makes my entire house smell delicious and clean. There are no cons when it comes to Mrs. Meyers, plus its cruelty free and affordable!!
Jordyn K.
We use this as our daily cleaner. We love the smell, and it clean surfaces nicely, however it leaves a residue. Honeysuckle is our favorite scent for household cleaning. It is a good value for the price you pay.
Alden G.
Bryan, TX
This stuff is amazing. I used to clean with vinegar and dish soap with a few drops of essential oil and my husband couldn't stand it. (-_- men) I am absolutely not going to wait until he is out of the house before I clean anything so I switched to this. If you are sensitive to scents, pick another one- this one is strong. It scents my whole apartment.
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
This isn't the most economical of Mrs. Meyer's cleaning solutions (the best value is buying the big bottle of the concentrated cleaner and diluting it as needed) but I still love it and keep it on hand. It isn't what I use for a deep, serious kitchen cleaning, but it's fantastic as a spot cleaner to touch up counters, the stove top, the fridge door, etc as little smudges and spills happen. The honeysuckle scent is sweet and heady, my favorite Mrs. Meyer's scent by far.
Cathi P.