Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle Countertop Spray uploaded by Athena J.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #20 in Surface Care

• Uncomplicated Products for a Clean and Happy Home
  • Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners

Hard-working, naturally derived ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on your home & the earth. Sweetly scented Honeysuckle provides an air of calm as you clean. Often used as a cleansing aide, this fruity floral is known to be quite soothing & cooling. All this from an herb.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

Water, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, betula alba (birch) bark extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) extract, saccharomyces ferment, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, fragrance, sodium citrate, glycerin, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, citric acid, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium sulfate, PEG-5 cocoate, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone.

Buy on Target
Jennifer H.
Montgomery, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this product smells and how well it cleans. We use it on counters as well as for all of our pet's cages and areas. It is all natural and really works like the chemical filled other products. Love this!
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
I'm very sensitive to strong smells like bleach. I would dread cleaning because I knew I'd get light headed and dizzy from the chemical fumes. I decided enough was enough and got this cleaner specifically for kitchen clean up. It smells so good! It's not too overpowering or artificial smelling but leaves a fresh clean scent. The price is just the same as the chemical filled brands. Love this!
Regine P.
Riverside, CA
I think everyone that has written a review here has mentioned how much they enjoyed the smell. I too, enjoy the smell. I think it is the best cleaning product smell I have ever encountered and it makes cleaning my kitchen so much more relaxing and enjoyable. I am almost out of the Honeysuckle spray so I think I am going to try another scent to change things up a little bit!
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
This stuff smells AMAZING, but I was extremely disappointed when I went to their site to discover that it will disinfect. To me, if a product won't kill the germs, it's not for everyday use. This is what their website says in the frequently asked questions about it:
Will your Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner disinfect?

A. No. Our Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner will not disinfect. The Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner is a very effective cleaner and offers excellent soil and dirt removal, but it does not offer the anti-bacterial benefits of products containing chlorine bleach. When disposed, products containing chlorine bleach are harder on the environment and their fumes also pose a potential health risk to consumers. There also is a growing body of evidence that points to the formation of resistant ?super organisms? due to overuse of anti-bacterial products.

So, basically, it's a cleaning product that doesn't totally clean. I don't need my germs to smell good.. that doesn't really help me. Huge let down, and I will be taking it back.
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
Love this brand and all the cleaning stuff, is so fresh, so natural, and it works amazingly, it really cleans, and on top of all of this is eco-friendly, which I love it.

It used to be more expensive, but I've seen that te prices have gotten much better.
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
Amazing. I mainly use it in my kitchen, but recently I've started using it all around the house! It makes my entire house smell delicious and clean. There are no cons when it comes to Mrs. Meyers, plus its cruelty free and affordable!!
Jordyn K.
We use this as our daily cleaner. We love the smell, and it clean surfaces nicely, however it leaves a residue. Honeysuckle is our favorite scent for household cleaning. It is a good value for the price you pay.
Alden G.
bryan, TX
This stuff is amazing. I used to clean with vinegar and dish soap with a few drops of essential oil and my husband couldn't stand it. (-_- men) I am absolutely not going to wait until he is out of the house before I clean anything so I switched to this. If you are sensitive to scents, pick another one- this one is strong. It scents my whole apartment.
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
This isn't the most economical of Mrs. Meyer's cleaning solutions (the best value is buying the big bottle of the concentrated cleaner and diluting it as needed) but I still love it and keep it on hand. It isn't what I use for a deep, serious kitchen cleaning, but it's fantastic as a spot cleaner to touch up counters, the stove top, the fridge door, etc as little smudges and spills happen. The honeysuckle scent is sweet and heady, my favorite Mrs. Meyer's scent by far.
julia h.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite smell. Some users do not like the fact that it is not a disinfectant, but I feel my home is cleaner when using the product because I use it so often, keeping surfaces clear of dirt and grime. then I use something stronger for known bacteria and danger such as raw meat.
Cathi P.