Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Barbara E.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Melissa U.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Heather D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #90 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• It safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside
  • It's a concentrated, hard-working, biodegradable eco-friendly cleaner
  • This concentrated, plant-derived formula requires dilution for use
  • Made in the USA
  • Honeysuckle provides an air of calm as you clean; This fruity floral is known to be quite soothing and cooling

• Is this a strong all purpose cleaner? What scent do peopl...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent?8 Answers
  • All purpose? Will it remove stains 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Liz M.
North Franklin
This is my absolute favorite! I love all the Mrs. Meyer cleaning products. The Honeysuckle leaves every room in my house smelling so clean! I can’t believe how great this product works! Grease, soap scum, dirt, it just cuts right through it without ruining whatever you use it on. I can even use it on my wooden furniture without worrying about it getting ruined.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love the way this multipurpose cleaner smells! It really makes the whole room smell divine and the fact that you aren’t using harsh chemicals is such an added bonus! It’s gentle but tough on grime . It’s really gets the job done. The only thing I hate is the price point because it’s really not the most affordable product on the market for cleaning.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
This is such an amazing product! First, it works super well and I can use it to clean almost anything in the house because it’s gentle. Second, it’s something I can wash my boys’ toys with and not worry about them somehow coming into contact with any harsh chemicals. Third, it smells sooo good!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product! The scent is amazing, the product lasts ages, and it doesn’t leave a residue when you clean. I trust this product as a natural alternative for my small kiddos who spend a lot of time on the floor - yet it still gets my house clean. Try it, you will love it!
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I picked this scent up on accident but Im so glad I did! I was trying to get Lemon and didn't realize I had honey suckle until I finally looked at the bottle when I realized it smelt different. This cleaner smells amazing and the cleaning power is just out of this world!
Courtney D.
I use this for not only my kitchen counters but to clean my wood floors as well. This is awesome because there are no horrible chemicals and you don’t have to worry about rinsing the surfaces after cleaning them.
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I am using my first bottle of this particular scent right now. I love it. So fresh and light but it does stick around so my house smells super fresh. It is a great price, and a large bottle.  Mrs. Myer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner works very well it has cleaned everything I have needed it to clean. I will definitely be buying this on a regular basis and would love to try their entire line of products.
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
I love Mrs. Meyer’s products. I’m
Not worried about my children touching something after I clean. The only reason I gave this three stars is because I’m not crazy about the smell.
Danielle K.
Freeland, MI
One of my favorite Mrs. Meyer’s scents! This is a household cleaner that I love to use and also feel good about using. I love that my Meijer’s displays this in a couple locations throughout their store because if I forget to grab it in one spot, I can usually find it in another. Mrs. Meyer’s also looks great on counters. 🤗
Jordan J.
Lebanon, OR
I love everything Mrs. Meyer's. The Honeysuckle scent is amazing. It is effective for what I use it for, which is mopping and cleaning the countertops. It is an affordable price for a natural cleaning product, and I feel good about cleaning my house with this with little kids running around.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
What is your favorite scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
All purpose? Will it remove stains
Magann T.
Is this a strong all purpose cleaner? What scent do people prefer?