Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Barbara E.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Melissa U.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Honeysuckle All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Heather D.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

• It safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside
  • It's a concentrated, hard-working, biodegradable eco-friendly cleaner
  • This concentrated, plant-derived formula requires dilution for use
  • Made in the USA
  • Honeysuckle provides an air of calm as you clean; This fruity floral is known to be quite soothing and cooling

Megan M.
Johnston
I love Mrs Meyer Clean Day Honeysuckle cleaner! I use this primarily in the kitchen but it gentle enough for when other surfaces in the home call for it. I love the scent but I think I would want to try another the next time I purchase. The concentrate makes the product last a long time, so the price is great.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
This is such an amazing product! First, it works super well and I can use it to clean almost anything in the house because it’s gentle. Second, it’s something I can wash my boys’ toys with and not worry about them somehow coming into contact with any harsh chemicals. Third, it smells sooo good!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love the way this multipurpose cleaner smells! It really makes the whole room smell divine and the fact that you aren’t using harsh chemicals is such an added bonus! It’s gentle but tough on grime . It’s really gets the job done. The only thing I hate is the price point because it’s really not the most affordable product on the market for cleaning.
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
This product is great! It works on almost every surface in my home and smells wonderful. Even tough set in food on my stovetop is no match for this cleaner. Just spray, let it sit for a minute and wipe away! I love the Mrs. Meyer’s brand and use several of their products. They aren’t too pricey, especially when you buy the concentrates and mix yourself, and they get the job done and then some. I highly recommend this cleaner.
Courtney D.
I use this for not only my kitchen counters but to clean my wood floors as well. This is awesome because there are no horrible chemicals and you don’t have to worry about rinsing the surfaces after cleaning them.
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I am using my first bottle of this particular scent right now. I love it. So fresh and light but it does stick around so my house smells super fresh. It is a great price, and a large bottle.  Mrs. Myer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner works very well it has cleaned everything I have needed it to clean. I will definitely be buying this on a regular basis and would love to try their entire line of products.
Liz M.
North Franklin
This is my absolute favorite! I love all the Mrs. Meyer cleaning products. The Honeysuckle leaves every room in my house smelling so clean! I can’t believe how great this product works! Grease, soap scum, dirt, it just cuts right through it without ruining whatever you use it on. I can even use it on my wooden furniture without worrying about it getting ruined.
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
I love Mrs. Meyer’s products. I’m
Not worried about my children touching something after I clean. The only reason I gave this three stars is because I’m not crazy about the smell.
Jordan J.
Lebanon, OR
I love everything Mrs. Meyer's. The Honeysuckle scent is amazing. It is effective for what I use it for, which is mopping and cleaning the countertops. It is an affordable price for a natural cleaning product, and I feel good about cleaning my house with this with little kids running around.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
This cleaner smells great, deodorizes my kitchen and cleans great. It's a basic cleaner so don't count on it to sanitize but I love wiping down my counters with it.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
What is your favorite scent?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
All purpose? Will it remove stains
Magann T.
Is this a strong all purpose cleaner? What scent do people prefer?
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this have a nice scent that sticks?