BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Honeysuckle laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. The detergent is biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads.

Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Usage: Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Adrianna E.
Middleburg
This product has an amazing scent. I also use the multipurpose cleaner in this scent. It effectively cleans clothes while still being gentle enough to use on delicates. I sometimes will use baking soda and vinegar with some heavier soiled/stained clothes just for extra support and clothes come out looking better then when I bought them.
Sommer M.
Ellijay
Mrs. Meyer’s products never disappoint! Everything this company makes is great! All natural and leave everything looking and smelling great. I recommend this if you haven’t tried it yet!!! You will be obsessed!
Kyndra L.
kansas city mo
I love how little product it takes to get a good clean wash! The smells is amazing as always and I would absolutely continue using this plus it doesn’t irritate me or my child’s skin like other detergents have!
Baylee L.
Arrington
THIS SCENT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!! I buy all of the Meyers honeysuckle scent, by this is my favorite product. I switched from Method to this because I felt this was more bang for my buck.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
This is my go to laundry detergent and I just adore it! The scent is fantastic and it cleans comparable to my previous brand. I love using Mrs Meyers products knowing that I am using natural products. Also want to mention this scent is so yummy and not overpowering. Previous I used a free and clear scent product so I enjoy that the scent isn’t strong and doesn’t really maintain on the clothing.
Morgan F.
This is the best product that I have ever used. I love this brand more than anything! It’s absolutely GREAT!!!! No skin irritation or anything of the sort. I will never use another brand ever! This also has a great smell
Asia S.
Portland , OR
This is great detergent! Perfect for sensitive skin! I wouldn’t dare stray from this detergent! It smells so good! All of the Mrs. Meyers detergents smell amazing! It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth every penny!
Claudia H.
Keller
Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products are amazing and the laundry detergent is one of my favorites. It’s super effective, cleans well and smells so good. It’s kind of expensive but I recommend it because it lasts so long because a little goes a long way!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way. Smells so good!
Megan V.
Mrs. Meyers is one of my all time favorite brands
The take all of the harsh chemicals and things like parabens and sulfates and leave us with natural honest products. This is my favorite scent too.

back