Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Lotion, Baby Blossom, 12.25-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6) uploaded by Chelsea E.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Lotion, Baby Blossom, 12.25-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6) uploaded by Jessica N.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
I have used all of these. This brand is my all time favorite. Smells fantastic, leaves my skin feeling amazing and price isn't terrible. I would definitely recommend this product. I but my from Groves, online.
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love this Mrs Meyers Clean Day Baby Blossom Hand Lotion. It not only smells amazing, but it leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. I am a stay at home mom so I am constantly washing my hands. Sometimes my hands get so dry they start to crack and actually bleed. Since I have been using Mrs Meyers Hand Lotion, my hands could not be healthier. They are smooth and moisturized and they smell great! This is a wonderful lotion that I highly recommend. You do not need to use a lot because  a little goes a long way. I leave it sitting right on my kitchen sink since I use it so much.  I use about 1/2 pump each time. I am very pleased with this product!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this hand lotion! It is perfectly paired with my Mrs. Meyers hand soap on my bathroom sink for our family to use and for guests to enjoy when they come over too! It instantly gives my hands a smooth feel and it smells so good!
Jessica N.
I have the sent Basil!
It works great! It's scent is just right where its not overpowering nor too little of a scent! It's gentle and has aloe as well as Shea Butter!
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
This stuff is really nice. I bought it my local grocery store once when i needed a moisturizer and it was a pretty good product and doesnr have all those pesky chemicals.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is great next to the kitchen sink. When I am in the kitchen I wash my hands over and over again. This lotion gives me moisture while smelling refreshingly sweet. The pump bottle also makes it convenient and easy to use.