BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub powder cleaner works on the grimy surfaces throughout your home. This non-scratching gentle and effective powder cleaner is made with a naturally safe ash and oxygen bleach for use on tile, stainless steel, professional cookware, porcelain fixtures and more. It's chlorine and phosphate free, of course. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.

Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is much better than the traditional comet. This product does not leave the white residue behind like most cleaning scrubs do. Your sink will thank you and appear gleaming after one use of this product! Also works well cleaning your tub.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I gave this product four stars because I was not a fan of the overly floral scent, however, with that being said, the scrubbing power was wonderful. I use this product in the tub. My husband leaves grease In The shower after he bathes from work
Ruth K.
Sherman oaks , CA
This gets everything off! It can be a bit on the harsh side, so make sure the surface is appropriate for the product, but the scrub gets every bit of grime off without a ton of scrubbing.
Kayla D.
It's like comet but 100 times better. No harsh chemicals, no toxic bleach, etc. Using other scrubs it would burn my nostrils and eyes. This stuff here is super gentle, smells amazing and cleans so good! I cannot describe to you just how much better this is. Safe for you and the environment
Kayla S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this product in a natural cafe I worked at to clean the white wooden table tops. This was definitely more pleasant than using comet but did not work as well. I would buy it since it's a more natural choice and smells better but wish it work better at cleaning.
Tabitha H.
sylvania
This product smells fantastic and never disappoints. I've just recently starting using this brand but it has become my go to Brand. I bought this online for the first time and fell in love with it.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
EJ C.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I love this to clean the kiddos bathroom! Gentle and gets the dirt out! Smells awesome and no weird residue!
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Caitin K.
Dubai Media City, Dubai
This is great for my electric stove top- as its non abrasive I don't have to worry about scratching even if I scrub hard- the fact that it's got less harmful chemicals and doesn't tear up my hands while I'm cleaning is a plus