Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Geranium Scented Soy Candle uploaded by Amanda Y.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Geranium Scented Soy Candle uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Sometimes it feels good just to have a nice candle giving off some extra fragrance while you're busy with your chores. A Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Geranium Candle can help you do exactly that. In a cute jelly jar that you can reuse, makes a great gift candle. All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax. 35 hour burn time.

Vegetable Wax Base, Fragrance, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Lead Free Cotton Wick

Usage:

Trim wick to ¼ inch before each lighting. For best results, burn candle 2-3 hours at one time. Nonmetal, lead-free wick.

Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've never bought Mrs. Myers anything before. This is my first time buying a candle from their line. I love the packaging although it seems like it's heavy for a candle.

I also like how the lid screws on and not just pops on, I know the lid is in place when I close it.

It is expensive for the size of the candle, but this candles fragrance payoff is amazing! It has a punch to the candle and it smells so good for the small object that it is.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Mindy C.
Norwich
OMG!!  This is my ever favorite candle to light on any Holiday and or special occasion.  The wick is always working properly and the Aroma is fenomenal.  I will request to all the candle lovers out here to buy and try this candle any time.  Perfect to gift.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I love candles. I have so many. I keep this one outside on my porch since it gives me such an at home feeling - I love sitting outside and smelling the fresh air with a hint of childhood I highly recommend this brand to anyone
Rosemary S.
This scented candle is a nice alternative to more chemical heavy air fresheners, in that it's made from soy wax and essential oils. It's very heavily scented, and will work to scent your whole house and lasts a long time.
Mandy R.
San Antonio , TX
I have the Mrs. Meyers candle in the apple cider scent, and OMG it smells soooo good, and so fitting for fall!! I highly recommend this candle especially if you’re looking for a more natural soy based candle!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Meyers candles are the best for cutting through tough odors. I always light one after cooking either fish, really any seafood, or boiling some eggs. Does a great job at absorbing odors not just masking it.
Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Jamie V.
These are my favorite candles. Despite their size, they have a surprisingly long burn time. The scents are perfection. Very happy and will be ordering again. Definitely worth the money
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Love these soy candles, I get them in every scent I can find. Perfect for traveling and gifting. The scent is not overwhelming and pleasant. Great for every room of the house. I wish they had all the scents in candle form.