BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Air Freshener contains natural essential oils and fragrance to quickly freshen any room with garden-fresh Geranium scent. Comes in a non-aerosol air freshener bottle. Such a treat! Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil
Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil
Sodium Citrate

Usage:

Spritz in any room for instant freshening. Avoid spraying directly on finished wood surfaces.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this air freshener! It’s a spritz-type spray that totally removes the need for an aerosol. Plus, the “Geranium” scent is soft, yet effective against strong odors (I use mine in my kid’s bathroom!), yet soft on strong odors or chemicals that can cause irritation in small children. :)
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Oh this stuff smells just like spring! A spritz here and there, be it a throw pillow or on the carpeted stairway goes miles. And it has stay power to boot. I can smell it after a week, and we have indoor pets, if that tells you anything.
Amanda L.
Goodyear, AZ
Such a delightful fragrance! I keep this in my car and my bedroom at all times!! The scent lasts for a substantial amount of time and if you spray it too much, it can be overpowering - so use it moderately. It has a fresh, flower scent and is natural... you can't go wrong with this stuff! Absolutely amazing brand and fragrance.
Leslie B.
Evanston, IL
We use this (along with a ton of other Mrs Meyer’s geranium scented products) in our home and love love the fresh floral smell! The bottle lasts a while, as a spritz or two is all you need. Definitely recommend.
Kiki M.
Brandon, FL
This is my favorite scent ever! After a good thorough clean I always follow up with this product because it makes my house smell amazing. I really love that I can trust the ingredients in this product, being a mom to a young toddler. This product is effective and will make your house smell great!
mandy E.
I️ love Mrs Myers products. They smell amazing and I️ love knowing they use mostly natural ingredients. They are one of the least toxic options for cleaning your home.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
I found this product first at my dog groomers boutique in LA . I couldn’t get over how fresh it smelled with so many dogs and I asked the owner what her secret was.... thought it was an expensive candle but nope this little charm was her secret, and now it’s mine too.
Janine L.
Ferndale
I use this as an air freshener in my bathroom. It smells so good, it's heavenly. I spray it just for fun sometimes. The smell lasts a long time and I can get a lot of uses out of one bottle. I like that it is made of natural better ingredients for my health.
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
I just love Mrs. Meyers and the Geranium is to die for. Such a clean fresh smell and it only takes a few pumps so even though it’s kind of pricey it lasts a long time in the bottle and in the air. I would totally recommend this product and scent!
Margaret T.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is long lasting, extremely fragrant, and has the brightest scent. It effectively eliminates odors and does a lot to add ambiance to a room. Real talk I may or may not have used this as fabric refresher in a pinch.
Allison D.
How much should you spray to freshen a room?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this product chemical free?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Where did you buy this?
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA
How does this work? I really like the cleaner but I have never used the room spray.
Chelsea E.