BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Geranium Multi-Surface Concentrate is a hard-working generalist for use on all non-porous multi-surfaces. This garden-fresh geranium scented cleaner safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside. It's concentrated, hard-working, and biodegradable. Requires dilution for use. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Cassandra T.
You NEED this! I seriously love love this product. I clean houses and it’s such a staple. It freshens the air and makes the surfaces your cleaning spotless without the harsh scent of chemicals or sticky residue. This bottle will last you a longtime also, a little goes a long way when mixing. It can clean just about anything up. You can use it on windows, countertops etc.! I recommend using a rag or towel that has been washed without fabric softeners or dry sheets to get a lint free/streak free clean! If you like floral scents this is for you! They also make other great scents but this is my favorite.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I use mrs Myers all purpose cleaners and I have purchased many different scents. This is one that I keep purchasing because we like it a lot (we also like the runaround, the lavender, and the rosemary one). I will continue to purchase this as I feel it does a good job for cleaning the counters, shelves, walls, doors, stove, sink, etc.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
I really love this cleaner. It smells amazing, the ingredients are great, and the price is right. I don’t give it a full five because I believe that it can take a little more elbow grease on tough cleaning jobs. It’s a great product for everyday cleaning!
Karina P.
Katy, TX
As mentioned before this products keeps my hands moisturized. A little goes a long way and the smell is so nice! I use the grapefruit dish soap. I bought this product at Target I will keep on purchAsing, the product is a little pricey but worth it!
Karina P.
Katy, TX
It's a bit pricey versus your other everyday cleaners but it works better for me. My hands do not feel dry while using the product and a little goes a long way. I am addicted mostly because I don't feel my hands dry will be buying from now on.
Heather H.
Calhoun, LA
We always have some of this in our house. The geranium is a nice scent. I wouldn’t call it a strong floral smell, but it’s pleasant. I love the light smell, and it leaves no residue. We clean all over the house with it.
Carrie B.
Literally my favorite smell in the world. It’s light but so pretty. Not only do I love the way it smells but it cleans and leaves everything so shiny. I buy mine from grove and would def buy again
Ro T.
Love Mrs. Meyer's. The brand is more healthier for the skin and the environment in general. The great thing is that we have this at my nursing job so it's a plus for me. Highly recommend. 😁
Allycakes B.
allycakes
I love that this product has no harsh chemicals. I feel good using this product because it's safe around my kids and pets. It leaves my floors spotless and smelling like flowers!
Sydney H.
I love this smell! It’s such a nice fresh floral smell that makes my entire house smell wonderful. It cleans super well, and it’s cruelty free! You really can’t get any better.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this all natural? What's the hype?
Jacqueline F.
What are the ingredients?