BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #61 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Geranium Multi-Surface Concentrate is a hard-working generalist for use on all non-porous multi-surfaces. This garden-fresh geranium scented cleaner safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside. It's concentrated, hard-working, and biodegradable. Requires dilution for use. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Decyl Glucoside
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Sodium Sulfate
Sodium Hydroxide
PEG-5 Cocoate

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I use mrs Myers all purpose cleaners and I have purchased many different scents. This is one that I keep purchasing because we like it a lot (we also like the runaround, the lavender, and the rosemary one). I will continue to purchase this as I feel it does a good job for cleaning the counters, shelves, walls, doors, stove, sink, etc.
Carrie B.
Literally my favorite smell in the world. It’s light but so pretty. Not only do I love the way it smells but it cleans and leaves everything so shiny. I buy mine from grove and would def buy again
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Fresh scent. It was gentle yet effective on cleaning surfaces. I used it on window panes, counter tops, sinks, stove tops and the refrigerator. It was reasonable at target.
Scott G.
I love Meyer's products, we use the whole line! The scents are fantastic, and the products really work. This cuts through grease while leaving a pleasant lasting scent. These concentrates are convenient to refill the bottles we have so we can reuse, reducing plastic waste.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
I really love this cleaner. It smells amazing, the ingredients are great, and the price is right. I don’t give it a full five because I believe that it can take a little more elbow grease on tough cleaning jobs. It’s a great product for everyday cleaning!
Karen P.
Katy, TX
As mentioned before this products keeps my hands moisturized. A little goes a long way and the smell is so nice! I use the grapefruit dish soap. I bought this product at Target I will keep on purchAsing, the product is a little pricey but worth it!
Karen P.
Katy, TX
It's a bit pricey versus your other everyday cleaners but it works better for me. My hands do not feel dry while using the product and a little goes a long way. I am addicted mostly because I don't feel my hands dry will be buying from now on.
Echo S.
Smells amazing! I love the Meyer line of products. They smell so good and I feel like they leave the counters clean. I usually buy them from target, they are a little pricey but I still love it. I would buy it again.
Ro T.
Love Mrs. Meyer's. The brand is more healthier for the skin and the environment in general. The great thing is that we have this at my nursing job so it's a plus for me. Highly recommend. 😁
Blessed B.
Geranium is my favorite scent from mrs. Meyers. This cleaner will make your whole house smell amazing and best of all is made with natural products and essential oils.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Is this all natural? What's the hype?
Jacqueline F.
What are the ingredients?