BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Geranium Multi-Surface Concentrate is a hard-working generalist for use on all non-porous multi-surfaces. This garden-fresh geranium scented cleaner safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms, kitchens or any room both inside and outside. It's concentrated, hard-working, and biodegradable. Requires dilution for use. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Dilute ¼ cup of this concentrated cleaner with 1 gallon warm water. Then you're ready to tackle dirty floors, cupboards, countertops, sealed stone & granite.

Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
You NEED this! I seriously love love this product. I clean houses and it’s such a staple. It freshens the air and makes the surfaces your cleaning spotless without the harsh scent of chemicals or sticky residue. This bottle will last you a longtime also, a little goes a long way when mixing. It can clean just about anything up. You can use it on windows, countertops etc.! I recommend using a rag or towel that has been washed without fabric softeners or dry sheets to get a lint free/streak free clean! If you like floral scents this is for you! They also make other great scents but this is my favorite.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I use mrs Myers all purpose cleaners and I have purchased many different scents. This is one that I keep purchasing because we like it a lot (we also like the runaround, the lavender, and the rosemary one). I will continue to purchase this as I feel it does a good job for cleaning the counters, shelves, walls, doors, stove, sink, etc.
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Love love love Mrs. Meyers. This big bottle lasts forever and you can use it in any surface or floor. The best scents around. Geranium is an amazing scent. It gets surfaced super clean even the hard to resist stuck on spots. It’s a little pricey but well worth it for a natural cleanser that makes you just feel super clean.
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
I really love this cleaner. It smells amazing, the ingredients are great, and the price is right. I don’t give it a full five because I believe that it can take a little more elbow grease on tough cleaning jobs. It’s a great product for everyday cleaning!
Karina P.
Katy , TX
As mentioned before this products keeps my hands moisturized. A little goes a long way and the smell is so nice! I use the grapefruit dish soap. I bought this product at Target I will keep on purchAsing, the product is a little pricey but worth it!
Karina P.
Katy , TX
It's a bit pricey versus your other everyday cleaners but it works better for me. My hands do not feel dry while using the product and a little goes a long way. I am addicted mostly because I don't feel my hands dry will be buying from now on.
Brandon H.
Los Angeles, CA
This smell reminds me of my childhood in spring time - always a pleasant time cleaning with these products. Plus they are so affordable and you can get them everywhere! I love mixing and matching scents so everyone can use their favorite.
Carrie B.
Literally my favorite smell in the world. It’s light but so pretty. Not only do I love the way it smells but it cleans and leaves everything so shiny. I buy mine from grove and would def buy again
Ro T.
Love Mrs. Meyer's. The brand is more healthier for the skin and the environment in general. The great thing is that we have this at my nursing job so it's a plus for me. Highly recommend. 😁
Osheryo D.
Sacramento, CA
Fresh scent. It was gentle yet effective on cleaning surfaces. I used it on window panes, counter tops, sinks, stove tops and the refrigerator. It was reasonable at target.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this all natural? What's the hype?
Jacqueline F.
What are the ingredients?

back