Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Foaming Hand Soap Lavender uploaded by Jessica B.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Foaming Hand Soap Lavender uploaded by Shelby L.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #89 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our Foaming Hand Soap makes washing up fun and easy for the whole family- With the same essential oils and hard-working ingredients found in our Liquid Hand Soap, one pump is all you need for clean hands SKU: SUM07223

• How does this product compare to others?1 Answers
  • Is it good for people with allergies?2 Answers
La Nita D.
La Nita D.
I stumbled across this gem when I was in the market for a new “make up brush” cleanser; I was attracted to the 98% naturally derived ingredients, plus I found the lavender scent to be a tranquil bonus. Upon using Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Soap to complete the why do I use so many brushes chore, I fell in love with the unique blend of natural essential oils, it was non-drying and very soft on my hands (in essence it fulfilled its purposed and purchased duty). Prior I had been a lifetime user of Softsoap (antibacterial mostly), but after Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Soap’s initial performance, I made a household change to Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day. Plus it's paraben free.
Sarene S.
Sarene S.
Novi, MI
Right off the bat the packaging is amaze. Sleek and natural all at the same time! I bought the handsoap after trying their room spray and it did not disappoint. Push the top and a really good amount of foam is dispensed into your hand. You smell sweet lavender the second it comes out-but not in an overwhelming way. It's like you are in a field of fresh lavender and the sun is shining! Most importantly, I felt like my hands were extra clean after and the lavender smell lingered for quite some time. 5 stars-must buy.
Peggie F.
Peggie F.
I like Mrs. Meyer's foaming hand soap.
It is one of the few hand soaps that I will pay extra for. I've recently converted from liquid hand soap to foaming. It's faster to use. The lavender fragrance is wonderful. Lavender is very 'in' right now. I do believe that it promotes a feeling calm. The last time I bought a bottle I was in Ace Hardware! I never expected that they would carry this luxury item, but they did and I picked and extra one up for the kitchen.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I love Mrs. Meyers because it's natural, cruelty free, and really works. We are too quick to use antibacterial everything on our hands and we don't need it. Mrs. Meyers gets hands clean, smells wonderful, and doesn't dry them out.
You can buy Mrs. Meyers almost anywhere (Target keeps a nice variety). The brand also offers some great household cleaning supplies. If it says Mrs Meyers, it's a great, natural, SAFE (for pets and kids) product
Jen P.
Jen P.
Manville, NJ
This soap is good for the ingredients listed if you want a more natural cleanser. The company could really work on making the scents a little more pleasing. I know using natural sources for scent is never going to s.ell as potent as a synthethic fragrance, but these aren't all that nice smelling at all. The soap foams a little more than other natural brands, and cleans well. The pump is larger than most hand soaps, and doesn't clog.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Surprise, AZ
My holy grail of hand soaps! Absolutely in love with this scent-it's definitely lavender, but not like old lady lavender. It just smells like a clean lavender, if that's possible for a description. It foams up nicely, doesn't feel oily or sticky on the skin, and leaves hands actually feeling soft and clean. I also love that it's more natural, but even if it wasn't, I'd still buy it all the time.
Mackinsey D.
Mackinsey D.
Florissant, CO
We really like this hand soap. Especially for my kids, it comes out very easy and it obviously already foamed up so its easier for them to get their hands really clean. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile. I love that it also doesn't have an harsh ingredients so it's good on sensitive skin. I would give five stars but the scent is a bit strong so that's the only downfall for me.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I'm a sucker for anything lavender-scented, and I've been known to return products that don't meet my lavender expectations! I loved the scent of this soap so much that I went out and bought all of Mrs. Meyer's cleaning and soap products in the lavender scent, too. This soap is wonderful and doesn't leave a gross residue behind, nor does it leave your hands dry. It's a staple in our bathroom!
Dar T.
Dar T.
Atlanta, GA
The soap cleans well and rinses well but it doesn't smell like lavender to me. The residual scent isn't lavender either but something artificial smelling, which isn't my usual experience with Mrs. Meyer's products. Dollar for dollar I'd rather buy one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. We go through at least one pump every two weeks in our powder room so cost is a consideration.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
East Rockaway, NY
This might be by far one of my favorite hand soaps I've used. It was given to me as a gift but I've repurchased it many times after since I liked it so much. The fresh lavender smell stays on your hands long after washing them, which is something that I really like about this product. Also a little goes a long way with it so it doesn't run out that quick which is also nice
Pauline O.
Pauline O.
Louisville, KY
Is it good for people with allergies?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this product compare to others?