Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Foaming Hand Soap Lavender uploaded by Nicole T.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Foaming Hand Soap Lavender uploaded by Jessica B.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Foaming Hand Soap Lavender uploaded by Shelby L.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #48 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our Foaming Hand Soap makes washing up fun and easy for the whole family- With the same essential oils and hard-working ingredients found in our Liquid Hand Soap, one pump is all you need for clean hands SKU: SUM07223

Buy on Target*
Julia S.
Kansas City, MO
I love Mrs. Meyer's lavender scent. This foaming hand soap smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling super clean, even after doing dishes. It doesn't dry my hands out like other hand soaps. I love every product with this scent because I find it so relaxing and clean smelling!!
Nicole T.
I love my Mrs. Meyers Clean Day foaming hand soap. It's great for your kitchen or bathroom. I keep one in both places. It has a easy to use hand pump and foams up nicely. The lavender is a great scent and it lasts us awhile. It's a natural product made with plant derived ingredients and essential oils. I love having this by my sink and its safe for my kids to use. It cleans well and leaves your hands smelling good. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Foaming Hand Soap Lavender
La Nita D.
I stumbled across this gem when I was in the market for a new “make up brush” cleanser; I was attracted to the 98% naturally derived ingredients, plus I found the lavender scent to be a tranquil bonus. Upon using Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Soap to complete the why do I use so many brushes chore, I fell in love with the unique blend of natural essential oils, it was non-drying and very soft on my hands (in essence it fulfilled its purposed and purchased duty). Prior I had been a lifetime user of Softsoap (antibacterial mostly), but after Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Hand Soap’s initial performance, I made a household change to Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day. Plus it's paraben free.
Lynn Z.
Rochester, NY
The only hand soap we use at our house is Mrs Meyers, and lavender is my favorite scent. It has a natural, refreshing scent that doesn't smell chemical at all. The bottle looks nice enough to have on the counter as well.
Natalie B.
North Olmsted, OH
Very nice quality that can be found at a local store. I feel like I'm protected when I use this soap. No doubt my hands are clean after handling raw meats or cleaning the toilet.
Courtney B.
kingston, WA
My favorite scent from mrs. Meyers you can't go wrong with their products they always satisfy and always get the job done. Plus I don't feel guilty about any chemicals.
Lauren W.
I love Mrs. Meyers because it's natural, cruelty free, and really works. We are too quick to use antibacterial everything on our hands and we don't need it. Mrs. Meyers gets hands clean, smells wonderful, and doesn't dry them out.
You can buy Mrs. Meyers almost anywhere (Target keeps a nice variety). The brand also offers some great household cleaning supplies. If it says Mrs Meyers, it's a great, natural, SAFE (for pets and kids) product
Mackinsey D.
Florissant, CO
We really like this hand soap. Especially for my kids, it comes out very easy and it obviously already foamed up so its easier for them to get their hands really clean. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile. I love that it also doesn't have an harsh ingredients so it's good on sensitive skin. I would give five stars but the scent is a bit strong so that's the only downfall for me.
Cindy A.
East Rockaway, NY
This might be by far one of my favorite hand soaps I've used. It was given to me as a gift but I've repurchased it many times after since I liked it so much. The fresh lavender smell stays on your hands long after washing them, which is something that I really like about this product. Also a little goes a long way with it so it doesn't run out that quick which is also nice
Sarene S.
Novi, MI
Right off the bat the packaging is amaze. Sleek and natural all at the same time! I bought the handsoap after trying their room spray and it did not disappoint. Push the top and a really good amount of foam is dispensed into your hand. You smell sweet lavender the second it comes out-but not in an overwhelming way. It's like you are in a field of fresh lavender and the sun is shining! Most importantly, I felt like my hands were extra clean after and the lavender smell lingered for quite some time. 5 stars-must buy.
Pauline O.
Louisville, KY
Is it good for people with allergies?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this product compare to others?