BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

SKU: SUM07221

Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mrs. Meyer's hand soap is the only brand I buy for my home. I love that is contains natural ingredients and it is NOT antibacterial. I've tried many different scents and they are all pleasant. I usually buy the soap in lots of 3 from Amazon. They typically cost $3-$3.50 each - very affordable. The only negative is that the bottle will sort of cave in on the sides, but the quality of the product is excellent.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Torrance, CA
Mrs. Meyer's is our favorite brand of hand & dish soap. We love the clean & refreshing scents, especially apple, & with multiple uses, it does not dry out my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin that would crack & bleed if I wash my hands or wash dishes too much, & I haven't had this issue using Mrs. Meyer's. The price point is somewhat high but is worth the price for clean hands & dishes.
Britain B.
Britain B.
Once again, I like this product due to it's natural makeup. I have been using Mrs. Meyer's products for as long as I can remember, and I have never been disappointed in them. I love how you can find this product at HEB which are everywhere. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants a great smelling soap, but would like to skip the chemical composites.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Madison, WI
I used to just use dish soap to wash my hand just for the sake of convenience, but after switching to Mrs. Meyer's, I've noticed a huge improvement to the texture of my skin. My hands are a lot less dry, and I notice less peeling of nails. I absolutely love the scent as well! The only downside is the cost, it's a bit high for a small container.
Aiman S.
Aiman S.
Brookings, SD
Nice review of Vitamin N: The Essential Guide to a Nature-Rich Life from the National Science Teachers Association!

"Louv has provided a thoughtful and practical guide to establishing and ensuring a successful relationship between children and the outdoors. Both parents and teachers will find this book invaluable."
Elly R.
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
All natural and cruelty free!! Fresh smelling and feeling on any dirty hands. My husband and I go through countless bottles and would not even think of using anything less!! Keeps my hands feeling clean before and even after every meal!!I buy 2 bottles at a time just so we don't run out its just that good!!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brandon, MS
I have used several brands of hand soap over the years and this is my favorite. I feel as it cleans the hands very well and has a great scent. The foam makes it an easy wash bc of the consistency of the soap. I use this soap at least five times a day and I've never felt like it made my hands dry or crack.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
I like this soap a lot. It has a really nice apple scent and also is made of natural ingredients. The packaging of this soap is very appealing which is why I decided to try it out in the first place. I use this soap in my kitchen. It doesn't make your hands feel dry after using it either which I like.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Lewisburg, PA
While I do love this soap, I found my cuticles dryer than ever! but the apple scent isn't to overbearing and they managed to get the fresh apple scent down quite well. All and all I would probably buy something else but if this was on sale I'd buy it again. Not a total loss. :) love the smell so much.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I love this scent! It leaves my hands smelling great. Additionally, this soap does not dry my hands out, nor does it leave a greasy residue after it is rinsed away. The foam is an added nostalgic touch! I appreciate the Mrs. Meyer's brand commitment to safe and natural ingredients in their soaps!