BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Fabric Softener Sunflower Scent.

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.

Aromatherapeutic laundry products hard-working ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on fabrics & the earth.

Sunflowers delight us all with their sky-high stems. So bold and bright, these cheery flowers are always optimistic. With a drop of citrus, and a hint of melon - this scent is as inviting as a sun-filled day.

Amber M.
Amber M.
Arcata, CA
Mrs. Meyer's fabric softener is a great way to naturally soften laundry. Some of the scents smell a bit different than in other products (for instance, the lavender scent fabric softener smells a bit off to me but is my favorite scent for the scrub, and the basil scent softener is a bit strong), however with so many different scent options, I'm still able to find several that the whole family loves!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I happened to use this because my sister received a huge Meyers package present for her bridal shower. The most important thing is that yes it is effective. My clothes don't feel as if they will stand on their own and walk out of my laundry room. The smell is not strong and cloying at all. Its mild and pleasant. I hear that this product is also safe on cloth diapers so I plan to buy more.
Christany J.
Christany J.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm obsessed with the Bluebell scent! The smell isn't overpowering, it's just light and perfect. Mrs. Meyers is probably my favorite laundry product brand (and I love a lot of their cleaning products, too!) of all time. Another great thing about the brand that most natural brands don't tend to have are many scent options! There's pretty much a scent for everyone.
Anne Marie S.
Anne Marie S.
Wasilla, AK
I love this product! A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts me quite a long time. This product is gentle enough for my children's sensitive skin, which is why this is the only fabric softener we use in our house. It also leaves just enough fresh scent to smell fresh and good, but not overpower other scents, such as perfume.
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
I love this product! It really do help my clothes. I love that its liquid and I love that its a cleaner choice for me. I love the whole Mrs.Meyer line, we buy quite a bit of this brand. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a natural and cleaner fabric softener. It is a little more expensive but to me its worth it!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Overall I really enjoy this brand and the fact that they are cruelty free. I do wish they were a little cheaper as it would be easier to get my roommates to switch to using this exclusively. I've really only ever seen this product at target but that works for me as that is where I primarily shop
Cherisse W.
Cherisse W.
Lincoln, NE
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer's products, they all are AMAZING! the softener is very gentle on the clothes and doesn't leave a starchy residue on your clothes. it's not expensive at all and I always stock up on them when on sale, normally at Target. It's also great if your skin is gentle.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good! I find that I do get a bit sick of the same scent over and over again. I wish they had more scents available in the fabric softener as it is a good product, and the scents are a bit overwhelming. I would like the basil scent.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
BEACON FALLS, CT
I don't use fabric softener very often because it's not great for clothes. However I love to use it for sweat-shirts, towels, sheets, Etc. this one is effective, smells great, and since its from Mrs Meyer I feel like it's not going to damage my clothes too much.
Daley H.
Daley H.
Loved the smell of this softener, and it does its job well. The only thing is that the smell is so faint, i fades way from my linens and clothes too quickly. They seem fresh but not the scent I fell in love with in the store! Would definitely recommend.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Carly S.
Carly S.
Fallon , NV
I've been looking for a new fabric softener. How is this one for softening and scent?