BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Aromatherapeutic Household CleanersMrs.Meyer's Clean Day provides hard working, naturally occurring ingredients and essential oils that are tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on your home amp; the earth. Whole Oranges embellished with Cloves, give off a warm and spicycitrus scent. Tied with a bow, these long-adoredpomander balls provide natural holiday decor. Household Hint: Before washing your dishes, scrape off food. Rinse milk, egg, and other starches in cold water; greasy dishes, pots and pans in warm. Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly-ick! -so wash up right away. Mrs.Meyer's products are cruelty-free, never tested on animals and are biodegradable. Bottles are made with at least 25% post consumer plastic. Please recycle. At least 97% naturally derived. Made in the USA see more...

Laura B.
I love this orange clove scent! It is seriously the best smelling thing in my home, I actually get kind of happy when it's time to use it. My bottle says that this scent is a limited holiday edition which makes me very sad. I want this all year round!
Lisa C.
Keyport, NJ
I love all the products by Mrs. Meyers. This scent feels warm and inviting. Hope they add it to the permanent line.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I bought Mrs Myers clean day orange clove dish soap and the smell is great totally love the smell but I guess I'm old school because to me this soap really didn't cut the grease or clean dishes like other dish soap does. I have tried other Mrs. myers products and I really like them but as for this one not so much!!