Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap Lilac uploaded by Moulay hicham I.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #89 in Dish Soap

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Mrs. Meyer's Lilac Dish Soap 16 oz

Vianny S.
Vianny S.
If you haven't try this as soon as you see it at the store buy it! you literally won't wanna try other dish soap.
I received my first Mrs. Meyers in a subscription box, it was a deluxe sample but big enough to use for a lot of washes. Dish soap is something people don't brag about but this is something to totally brag about. It super cleans, cuts grease instantly it seems and smells amazing. Also your hands don't feel you been washing dishes after your done. My only complaint is that it's hard in my area to find this and I wish I can buy every time I want but when I can you better believe it's on my shopping cart.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
The lilac scent is my favorite of all the Mrs Meyers scents, and it's so refreshing to keep this dish soap in my kitchen. I use it for everyday light dish cleaning, when we are not using the dishwasher. It has a refreshing scent, cleans very nicely and also doubles as a hand soap when I am in a rush. It does not dry out my skin or cause me to break out into a rash, as other brands have a tendency to do.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Another great scent from the Mrs. Meyer's line. When it comes to the dish soap, I enjoy using this one as well as the honeysuckle one. Both have scents that are very pleasant and natural-smelling, while not being too overpowering. I also appreciate that my hands aren't super dry after doing the dishes with this line of soaps. I will continue to buy Mrs. Meyer's over and over again!
Raine T.
Raine T.
Once again, a great product from Mrs. Meyer's! The lavender scent is not chemically at all, it really smells just like the lavender growing outside my house and the house is filled with its pleasant scent whenever I wash the dishes. I would certainly recommend this product to anybody who is in search of a more natural way to clean your home.
Carlene G.
Carlene G.
I love Mrs Meyers products and Lilac is one of my favorite scents so I love this product. I will say I think it is a little pricy but I can find sales pretty often at either Fred Meyer or Target. I think it is worth the money though because it does last a while, you don't need to use a whole lot, and the scents are great.
Abby B.
Abby B.
I love, love, love this dish soap! It seems like I don't have to use as much and my dishes feel cleaner than with other soaps. There's no residue or film left behind and the smell is amazing. I used this scent in the spring and felt like lilac blooms were right outside my window. Can't wait to try the others!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I really love the the Mrs Meyers brand-the scent is great and the quality is top notch my only pis sue is it is a bit pricey and I'm on a very strict budget. I will purchase and stock up as much as my budget allows if I find it on sale or find a coupon. I would buy it exclusively if I had the resources to.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Okay, I absolutely love this! It is the first dish soap I've ever used that I actually love the smell!! The packaging is so cute that I can just leave it out on my sink and it doesn't bother me at all. It cleans my dishes really well and after my hands smell like lilac ... it's the best thing ever!!
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I LOVE MRS. MEYERS! They all smell so great and whenever the change out their seasonal scents I have to buy them. They smell amazing and work really well! The Lilac was by far my favorite scent this season and the dish soap does a fantastic job and doesn't dry out or irritate my hands.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Nice amount of suds , rinses clean too. Doing dishes is such a chore but the lilac scent is pretty and takes your mind off the mundane task just a little Available at Target , and while it's a bit pricer than other commercial dish detergents, it's also made of more earth friendly.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Spring Hill, FL
What's your favorite scent?