Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap Geranium Scent uploaded by Elizabeth S.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap Geranium Scent uploaded by Jacquline G.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #70 in Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Geranium Scent Dish Soap.

Hardworking homekeeping.

Aromatherapeutic household products.

Creating clean and happy homes since 2001.

Tough on dirt and grime.

Gentle on the earth.

Geraniums, so pleasant to the eye on a summer day, are said to uplift & soothe the mind with their refreshing floral scent.

Peace of mind while you clean.

Cuts grease.

Biodegradable. see more...

• I wasn't quite sure about the scented dish soap. I have used the ...2 Answers
  • Want to try. Can I get at target?1 Answers
  • This stuff is very expensive at my local grocery store, so we can...2 Answers
Kathryn W.
I work in a very wealthy tourist area and clean properties as a side gig. The breed of people that use these properties have very high standards and extraordinary expectations. When we DON'T buy Mrs.Meyers products we start getting complaints. As long as we keep that brand around, everyone is happy. I've never seen such a widely accepted brand. The scents are always a favorite - never overbearing & always pleasant.
Abby Y.
This dish soap by Mrs. Meyer's is another product that I absolutely love and would recommend to everyone! The soap itself performs well, the price is average, but the scent of this stuff is absolutely stunning. It smells like bottled up Spring! If you are looking for something new and unique to test out, try this!
Sabila S.
Smells amazing! I love to keep it near the kitchen sink because every time you use it the aroma fills the kitchen with the fresh scent. It's gentle but effective and you can get it at most grocery stores. It's a little bit more expensive than a regular hand soap but it's worth the extra dollars!
Lilly S.
Lakewood, OH
Great soap! I love these hand soaps so I figured I would also try the dish soap. The smell is really nice. It works well. I do not wash a lot of dishes by hand, but like to have this for stuff that can't go in the dishwasher. It's reasonably priced and goes a long way.
Courtney B.
I am obsessed with Mrs. Meyer's scents, and Geranium is one of my top favorites. Mrs. Meyer's dish soap is great because it smells lovely, does a good job getting things clean, and isn't overly harsh or irritating on my skin. It almost makes dish washing into a treat.
Kayla D.
Middletown, NY
I just love the Geranium scent, and have several Mrs. Meyer's products of it. This dish soap is strong enough to get the job done, but is also very gentle on my hands. I have sensitive skin, so I really love the ingredients of this product. Would definitely buy again!
Lily J.
This is my absolute favorite dish soap I have ever used! It smells so amazing and makes me actually want to wash the dishes. The value is great, it can be sort of pricey though. Luckily Target usually has it on sale! I will definitely buy this product again!
Abby S.
This scent is really nice. Not too floral- it's fresh and clean smelling. This doesn't dry my hands out too much when I hand wash nor does it have any harsh chemicals. I bought mine through Amazon and it was affordable and happy with the amount. Recommended!
Danna B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I thought I'd try this scent, Geranium, but it is too strong for me. However, these are the best products and they have many choices/options for other smells/scents. So, I'll just try another one after we run out of this. It smells good and works great!
Lindsey M.
This scent is DIVINE and makes doing dishes seem like less of a chore. Mrs. Meyer's formulas are super gentle but tough on kitchen grime. You can buy Mrs. Meyers at Target along with a fancy pair of rubber gloves so you don't ruin your fresh mani!
KELLY T.
Austin, TX
I wasn't quite sure about the scented dish soap. I have used the lavender & geranium scent. The geranium scent seems to keep the scent lingering after I wash my pans. When I cook with my pans, the scent seems to come through the pan. Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks!
Amanda N.
This stuff is very expensive at my local grocery store, so we can't buy it often. Anyone know of a cheaper place online to get it? Or where to buy refill bottles?
Kayla H.
Decorator Expert
Want to try. Can I get at target?