BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Cranberry Scented Soy Candle - 4.9 oz. (140g)

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scented Soy Candle Cranberry will give off some extra fragrance while you're busy with your chores. Petite candles make it easier to try different scents throughout the house. A decorative, wrap-around label makes it an easy grab-and-go gift in a cute jelly jar that you can reuse. All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax and infused with plant-derived ingredients as well as essential oils, to create an uplifting clean we can all feel good about.

• Where can I find this?! I bet it smells amazing!1 Answers
kim p.
This candle burns for a really long time. Was able to buy two at Target on clearance and they still are half full each. The scent is strong enough to fill the room but not be overpowering.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
These candles smell so clean and are a perfect little decor to your home I’m so I love with how these fo perfect with my house and I always get compliments from guests
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Love this soy candle. The smell is amazing and it lasts for a long time too. I can only find this scent around the holidays so I usually stock up and it lasts me all year. I would recommend to others.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I find this?! I bet it smells amazing!